View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 All your dark fantasies fullfilled... 

Post All your dark fantasies fullfilled...

(I make no claim of being the artist of this piece of artwork. This is just merely how he looks.)

================

Title: Night King

Name: Kawahori

(Name is Japanese for 'bat'.)

Race: Sex Demon Vampire Bat

Type: Hornified Blood Sucking Beast

Place of Birth: Within The Sex Pleasure World

Nationality: Unknown

Height: 5 foot even

Weight: Extremely light

Eye Color: White, pupiless

Skin Color: Black

Skin Texture: Fur-covered, quite fuzzy

Hair? Yes, a mohawk

Hair Color: Black

Body Build: Quite slender, yet has muscles here and there

Tail? Yes, a long spaded tail. It is prehensile.

Tail Length: At least 8 feet.

Tentacles? Yes, his tongue

Number of Tentacles: 1, his tongue which can stretch out, extend, lengthen. It is fully prehensile.

Wings? Yes, bat-like wings.

Wingspan: 12 feet.

Wing Color: Black

Cock Size: At least 2 feet in total length and 3 inches in [stretching] width.

# of Cocks: 1, which proudly adorns his crotch.

Fighting Style: He usually skulks around in the shadows as he patiently waits for prey. If they are alone and vulnerable. Then he proceeds to attack. Usually employing powers of hypnosis upon them. Or he'll trap them within his wings, tail, and tongue. Usually only attacks during the night time as the sunlight tends to burn him up real easily.

Motivation: Asides from his eternal desire to feed his hunger for blood, sex is also a priority for the bat.

Psychological Profile: When he was just a regular vampire bat, he was pretty sane. But since a sex demon fused with him, he's gone off the deep end. Now having to sate two different "hungers"... it sometimes drives him wildly berserk if he can't do so. Sunlight causes him extreme pain which'll drive him mad.

Personality: He is usually calm, quiet, and contemplative. But he usually goes crazy if he sees a potential target, leaping eagerly into the foray with lustful abandon to sate his two [intense] hungers]. Prude, blunt, and egotistical, as well.

Sexual Oddities: His shaft is a wee bit too large for his smallish body. But since being a "sex demon". It is naturally abnormally large. It also has a pointed tip and appears [human like] in that it adorns his crotch and flops about when flaccid as he walks or flies. His ballsac is also quite large for his rather smallish form as the balls within it are the size of softballs.

Special Attributes: The ability to fly and hypnosis.

Distinguishing features: His wings and tail are unusual, as is his large-ish shaft as well as the pendulous ballsac hanging below which holds a pair of [balls] the size of softballs.

Behavior: As stated in his "pyschological" profile. Quiet, calm, collected till he sees a potential target. He likes to talk, and isn't afraid to speak his mind at all during ravaging, as well.

Capabilities:

Flight - Innate ability as a bat.

Hypnosis - Ability developed over the centuries as he can will others into doing his bidding or make them fall into easy submission for his or anyone else's lustful desires.

Shadowmeld - Able to meld into the shadows... innate ability.

Blood Magic - Able to conjure up many things with the magic derived from blood that he is able to ingest into his body. He can also use it to conjure up clothing to where he can actually formulate a brief [disguise].

---

Weaknesses: Holy symbols, holy water, and anything that can be used to resist his "hypnosis" abilities, sunlight, fire.

Likes: Blood, sex, flying through the dusk of the night, the serenity of the night, and meditation.

Dislikes: Holy symbols, holy water, sunlight, and fire.

History:

Kawahori used to be just a regular ol' vampire bat before he, and his legion of vampire bat followers, were attacked by a horde of sex demons. The sex demons eventually fused with each of the vampire bats, including Kawa. Therefore resulting in them transforming into a "sex demon vampire bat".

This happened quite a long time ago in the "Sex Pleasure World". Where Kawahori was born at. He was of royal blood and he ruled his own kingdom of "vampire bats" who followed him obediently. And yet they still do so. He never knew much about the humans of the "human realm". But after that incident took place... it was evident that he needed to sate not just one hunger any longer. But two distinctive hungers... the need to feed on blood and the urgency to have "sex".

Being a vampire bat means he lives off of blood. But he never bestows "vampirism" through his bite. Not that he would love to have more followers. It's just that only those that were born a bat with the "vampire" gene in them can be considered his true followers.

He sometimes returns to his kingdom every once in awhile to check up on his followers. But most of the time he adventures to other places for some much needed [fun]. He employs what he calls as "shadow tactics". Using the time of -night- as his advantage to help him achieve his desires. He goes to lengths to do anything to sate his dual hungers.

Even if it is by rape, seduction, or all out brute force. He stops at nothing but to achieve his desires if he has to do so. A very determined fellow he seems to be. Like he was before he became fused by a :sex demon:. Kawahori is ready to make his move on the world.

Miscellaneous:

Will it ever stop?

Hedoro, Anarchy, Quasimoto, and now Kawahori? Insanity.

This was a creation because a few people declared an interest towards bats. So I decided to answer a few people's answers by coming up with Kawahori. He's a dark fellow and abit more twisted than anything. How I portray him is he's...

1) Blunt
2) Prude
3) Takes pride in being a king of his own people

Although he generally acts a wee bit soft at times. But he definitely does take charge of a scenario. And he definitely wants to make landmarks. And he doesn't want to be denied his goals.

Anyway... you can find me on IRC and/or IMs(PM me for details) if you want to play with the hornified bloodsucking vampire bat. I merely wanted to just put this profile up for others to view and review.

NOTE:

A strong suggestion to people who wish to play with me. Use full sentences with correct punctuation, dictation, and capitalization. And please don't just say stuff out [openly]. And, for the love of god, don't let me be doing all the work in our roleplay.

I roleplay and I expect my partner to roleplay with me. And not just turn it into a bland cybersex scenario. Quite frankly... I'd just go to a pr0n chatroom and find cybersex. But the reason I'm here is because I'm a [roleplayer], damnit.

Give me a PM or reply here if you want to roleplay. Available on IMs or IRC.

Last edited by Kawahori on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

Very nice... though for a sex demon vampire bat, it doesn't look to scary.. in fact a bit kawaii..... anyways, welcome to Shokushu, fellow comrade.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile YIM

I originally had found other pics that were abit darker and scarier. I would have used those. But... sadly... I was talked out of it. But...

A person told me how much they liked bats. So in my dark, twisted mind... I thought, "A bat, huh? How about a 'sex demon vampire bat'?" And then my creative mind surged with thoughts about the perfect look for him. And so I scrounged through DeviantArt for the right pic. I found several. But the person that suggested it found the ones I did *find* to be too scary and dark.

But I like the way he looks in that picture. And plus having dark, black fur covering his entire body means he'll be able to blend much easier in the shadows. Plus I love the mohawk-like mane look anyway. I guess that's why I kinda like that pic. It really suits Kawa-sama, as well.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hey Im not complaining... not that I mind the pic at all. But something too scary wouldn't be something I like as well, so I think this one is a nice one.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:26 pm
Profile YIM

I just put up an important note for anyone that wants to initiate a roleplay session with me. It's just a general guideline. And I'm hoping people will follow it and not just leave me wondering "Okay, what's this? Are we roleplaying or just cybering?"

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:54 am
Profile YIM WWW

wy not use two pics? one scary one when he goes utterly berserk and this one.

Frankly i like your character *smiles and winks*

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]