View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Illendos the Politician. 

Post Illendos the Politician.
Name: Illendos (pseudonym)

Race: Unclassified Alien Species.

Type: Inhuman Aberration

Height:206cm

Eye colour: Scarlet

Number of eyes: 3.

Facial features: A faintly humanoid construction, but uttterly alien, his overall face longer then would be expected with a large round skull. The face itself is flattened by the lack of a nose, his eyes lower on his skull then would be expected, especially due to the size of the jaws beneath them, his third eye placed firmly in his foorehead.

Hair: So bald you can see the lines on his skull through his scalp.

Body shape: His long rib cage extends down to hips, but has an altogether short torso with long legs, perfect for stalking. The many tentacles he prefers to use sprout from his back like wings. The skin is a dark gray though said tentacles have a unique pinkish hue reticent of all manner of internal tubes, when it polite company he compares it to the lifetube connecting a mother and child, while in less pleasant company he's compared it to a carbon based life-forms small intestines.

Penis: None, but with his other assets, why would he need one.

Tongue length: 13.5 inches, and there are two of them.

Tentacles: Eight, two and a half metre long, half a meter wide, flattened main tentacle ‘wings’. Each covered in over a hundred ‘macro-villi’. Each of the somewhat phallic objects capable of extending up to 11 inches from the main tentacle, and each being fully motile and full of nervous receptors as well as being covered in secretory glands, capable of releasing decent quantities of lubricating fluid. Each wing itself is over a metre and a half long, and in shape is more closely related to an insects kite shaped wings, though with a great deal more flexibility.

History: A self serving diplomat, having been involved in political machinations for many millenia, whilst also sampling the buffet of females the galaxy has to offer. Despite his best efforts though, his business and political ventures were cut short by the ADD before he could form long term allies. His ultimate goal being to carve out an empire for himself, though he has never succeeded. Instead he has a small coalition of gangs, pirates and slavers working under him. Many of which are all too eager to visit Shokushu and go awol. Thus he regularly visits to dig up important allies. And relieve himself of sexual tension. After all one would have to be a fool to pass up the opportunity.

Motivation: Power.

Clothing: Varies, though he adores fur lined robes made from exceptional animals and other gaudy displays when he's out in space, when he's on Shokushu he discards his trappings preferring to hunt in the way nature intended him. Completely and utterly starkers.

Weaponry: Again it varies, and again he loathes the use of them on inferior subjects such as humans, especially females, so he refuses to use them on Shokushu, however, in space he prefers the use of an archaic kinetic launcher created by a long dead race, which he supposed one of his 'brothers' must have crushed, the civilisation was in its death-throws when he arrived, and he could clearly see the hand of one of his masters, so he simply scavenged, tested the gun, and left. Ever since he has taken every opportunity to upgrade it, improving efficiency and efficacy immensely, though always preffering the latter. In time he began to regard the gun as important to him as a limb, thus anyone who damages it will feel the full power of his natural abilities.

Abilities: Primary amongst his abilities is flight. His tentacles being strong enough to carry him through the air, even in his high gravity home world. He has no truly other worldly abilities, apart from his inhuman level of charisma, having been built up over many millennia toying with species. Chemical abilities, though, are his forte, his macro-villi being capable of secreting a wide array of chemicals, and constantly learning more, as he can synthesise any organic compound he has studied to a sufficient degree, from intoxicating pheromones to aid in his hypnotic gaze, to specially designed neuro-transmitters, forcing any unfortunate girl in his clutches to feel physical pleasure from his toying, teasing and ultimately, raping, but most importantly, the physical pleasure is removed from any emotions, thus it is an exquisite form of psychological torture.

Dislikes: Lack of Power and Control. Lack of Sex. Dogs.

Last edited by Slaneshi on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Post Re: Illendos the Politician.
Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 am

If I understand it correctly, Illendos does not really want to be at Shokushu, but I wonder why he is here then.
Is he some sort of prisoner, just one too powerful and important to put in a regular prison, or some sort of diplomatic/trade representative, perhaps?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 am
Profile YIM

He's a prisoner of his own machinations, he wants to be on earth, but the only place he's allowed is Shokushu, and whilst he doesn't want to be at the school itself, he intends to enjoy himself whilst he's here.

Okay, after reading an informative post I've heavily changed my chars History and motive.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 am

Was about to mention something about that...

Might require keeping an eye on. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 am

Thank you for the welcomes, and I know. I realised I was fitting into two different stereotypes, so I nerfed my abilities and am in the process of removing History. I still want him to be a politician with connections. But at the moment he's still sounding a bit Douche-ish, so I'm revising his history. I'm thinking of making him the manager of an Illegal space station with pirate connections instead, but an ambitious one.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]