View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 chinjan arrives 

Post chinjan arrives
greetings to you all I look forward to (Ahem) playing here

Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:53 pm

Could you tell us about the monster you plan on playing please?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:07 am
Profile WWW

Post my character
Of course my Character is a gelatinous based life form able to produce ten tentacles of various width and length he has the ability to become invisible for short periods of time to deceive and trap hapless students.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:35 am

Hello, and welcome to Shokushu. I hope you find everything you're looking for here =). Whenever you're ready to start playing feel free to ask around for a partner. However, keep in mind that the less the students know about your character the more complicated a Roleplay can be. If you're unsure about some aspects of your character, feel free to play around to get a feel of just exactly or close to what you'd like. For now, it would probably be wise to post the basics. Name, Age, Race, Physical Description. The further you delve into roleplaying is when a lot of the other aspects can become clearer for you. Such as Personality, Disfunctions, Full list of talents and abilities, etc. Welcome again, and I hope to see you around. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]