View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 XTE-001 "Sasori" Rogue Robot...Look out! XD 

Post XTE-001 "Sasori" Rogue Robot...Look out! XD
(Note: I do not in any way take credit in any form for the image, I am merely using its likeness)

Name: XTE-001 (eXperimental Terrain Explorer) (Nicknamed “Sasori”)
Race: formerly remotely controlled explorer, now designated as cybernetic life-form;
Type: Robotic Arachnid
Place of Birth: Specialized military/exploration laboratory
Nationality: N/A
Height: 3’2
Weight: 760 lbs
Eye Color: N/A (Eyes are cameras, and thus have no color)
Skin Color: dark grey to a dull bronze
Skin Texture: Metallic texture (Note, body is made up of nano-controlled molecular metal)
Body Build: The XTE-001 is a heavily built exploration unit, its meant to take a tumbling and keep working. It has separate armor plating on top of it and underneath it, leaving it well defended from possible attack.
Tail: Yes. Attached to the back of the XTE-001. The tail has a set of four ‘clamps’ for lack of a better word, which allow it to hold onto rock to remove samples. However, with its recent programming changes, now the four clamps are used to hold onto a female by her thighs and hips, to allow for penetration. When 'clamping' a female, the programming does not allow for injury, so it merely firmly holds onto the target.
Tail Length: 10 feet
Tentacles: Yes (In reality they are actually sensors for use in areas the main machine cannot reach). While functioning they give off a slight electrical shock, but nothing that can harm any one. Each tentacle, when fully extended, measures around fifteen feet in length, and each ends in a small vacuum used to remove rock samples.
Number of Tentacles: Six (Mounted in sets of three in each ‘gauntlet’)
Cock Size: 12 inches in length
# of Cocks: Single unit, attached to the tip of the tail.
Fighting Style: The XTE doesn’t truly have a fighting style, as it was built for exploration. However, should it truly need to defend itself, the spinning drills attached to each gauntlet should suffice.
Motivation: The XTE is now motivated by the urge to explore, and will not rest until it has explored all it can. But, given the damage to its main processor, it sometimes deletes what it has learned, and sets off to require the data, trapping it in an endless loop.
Psychological Profile: Ever since the ‘incident’, the XTE (or “Sasori” as it now refers to itself), has a near child-like attitude, with it understanding why some things might be wrong. It does however, have one holdover from its original programming. The XTE is not permitted to permanently harm a human being. Rather than stand and fight, the XTE would originally run and hide. But now, thanks to the mishap, the XTE is pursing women of all kinds, in an attempt to study them.
Personality: The XTE originally did not have anything even resembling a personality, but that was before the incident. Now, it has a slight personality of trying to discover it, and why it exists. What its purpose is. The original programming of exploration still remains and that mainly drives the XTE.
Sexual Oddities: The XTE is curious about all women, and it uses its sensors (Read: tentacles) to explore them, to gather more data. When it has a female caught in its tail trap, when it ejaculates, it pours a silver-ish fluid from its cock, which in reality is a stream of super small nanites, which record the female’s responses. This fluid is often warm, as the nanites only live for a few minutes. But while they are awake, they give off small electric shocks, which often end up exciting the victim (Although it is unintentional).
Special Attributes:
1. Tunneling. The XTE is an earth drilling machine, allowing it to move around under the ground. This is done via the two drills which are formed out of three blades attached to each gauntlet.
2. Sensors. The XTE is fitted with an array of sensors, ranging from thermal (Heat vision), electromagnetic (Useful when buried underground), conventional, and night vision.

Distinguishing features: The two ‘drills’ which are attached to each gauntlet are actually made up of three large blades, which allow it to dig. When the XTE is engaged in capturing and studying a female, these blades rotate back, to move them away from the female and prevent an injury.
Behavior: The XTE is elusive, but cannot pass up a chance at a study session. Therefore, it is possible to trap the machine, although it will resist capture if at all possible.
Capabilities: The XTE is quite strong, as it is a machine, rather than a traditional living being. It is also gaining intelligence, but this process is quite slow.
Weaknesses: The XTE right now is vulnerable, as it was not designed for combat. Given the strength of the unit, it is still programmed to not harm human beings, meaning it will not fight back if attacked (The lone exception is if it is attempting to subdue a female target, in which case it will use its tentacles to ensnare the target).
History: The XTE was originally a prototype mining/exploration unit, built by a company in the central United States to assist in mining and discovering new metals.
However, a terrible accident from a stray lightning bolt caused the machine to malfunction. The programming of discovering metals was erased, and so the machine proceeded to the nearest data port (An internet outlet) and downloaded the most popular search item. Not surprisingly, it was sex.
The machine reprogrammed itself to search out and discover human females, and to learn about them. However, the lightning bolt did damage its memories subroutines, meaning that regularly its gathered data is erased, starting a new cycle over again.

This is my first attempt a profile here, so I hope its okay! :oops:
Any assistence or suggestions are welcome!

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:00 am

o.O A robot, sounds super interesting. Wonder how it will fit in with the rules but perhaps Christina will make for an interesting study for it.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:49 pm

Is that the scorpion-thing from Transformers? ;)

I don't think there should be any rules issues. There's nothing prohibiting a robot character. As long as you follow the other rules, you should be fine. Welcome. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:40 pm

Is that the scorpion-thing from Transformers? ;)

I don't think there should be any rules issues. There's nothing prohibiting a robot character. As long as you follow the other rules, you should be fine. Welcome. ;)

Yes, I admit I took an idea from Transformers and adapted it to this. The image I felt would work, as I have read over other profiles, and I haven't seen an insect before

Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:00 pm

ooh... very interesting *winks* hope to see you around

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Well, I'm up for an encounter whenever, so feel free to PM me. I think Sasori would do better on a beach or in the forest, considering he stands out like a sore thumb anywhere else (At least if he above ground ;) )

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:53 am

Devon (ADD) will have to land somewhere and tackle this one. :wink:

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]