View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Vanguard: ONLINE! 

Post Vanguard: ONLINE!
Even with the strict "no impregnating females" law being enforced in the campus, the ADD still wanted a measure of extra safety for the poor girls of Shokushu. This leads them to make an underground deal with N.I.C.E. , to create a way to prevent alien impregnation while keeping the aliens happy and satisfied, so as not to break the truce. The project was handed to one of the labs resident geniuses, Dr. Bryce Ronsman.

The labs understanding of the the various aliens leads to the development of the P.F.E.S. system, which protects girls from "accidental" impregnation (really, whats an alien to do in the heat of fornication) and doesnt bring about any change in the girls "taste", much to the pleasure to the islands residents.

The only problem was getting it delivered into the girls womb, which would be quite a challenge since for the system to work, the girl must be aroused for the fluid not to stick to the vagina, conscious so that the nano-mahines can interface with the girls hormonal system (to prevent rejection), and must have orgasmed at least once so that the cervix is more receiving. Thus Vanguard was made, using the islands reputation for "mysterious attacks" to hide the fact that it is there, unknown to both aliens and humans.

Sadly, Dr. Bryce was one eccentric and perverse scientist, programming various sexual personalities into Vanguard, a lust for womanly flesh, as well as a simulate nervous system in its "delivery rod" for it to actually enjoy the act. What he did "forget" to install was a way to track which girls have already been protected, really, so many girls, how can one keep track?

With the ADD in the dark about Vanguard, they were assured that the protection system was in place, as to how it was being delivered... well, thats for Dr. Bryce to enjoy....

Name: Vanguard
Type: N.I.C.E. Prototype Female Protectorate System
Place of Birth: N.I.C.E. labs

Height:
In basic mode: 7"
can vary according to situation, but no more than +-3 feet

Weight: 500kg

Eye Color:
Dependent on ruling personality:
RED for Maniac mode
BLUEISH for Gallant mode
BLUE for Dominator mode

Skin Color:
Uncloaked: Metallic silver
Cloaked: Variable

Skin Texture:
Uncloaked: Metallic, smooth to the touch, like touching stainless steel
Cloaked: Variable

Hair:
None, can "generate" any hairstyle upon cloaking

Hair Color:
Variable

Body Build:
Basic mode: His body is made to represent the average human male, not too muscular, but not too wiry either

Tentacles: HELL YES!!
Number of Tentacles: Can generate a maximum of ten, no more

Cock Size: 10" fully extended, width of 3"
# of Cocks: just one ;D

Fighting Style: A variety of earth martial arts, including all styles requiring melee weapons.

Motivation: To protect the girls of the campus. (see above)

Psychological Profile: He only has one prime directive, To subdue unprotected females and give them "protection" from alien attacks.

Personality:
heres where it gets interesting:
Maniac mode: Animalistic fucking machine, desiring only one thing. SEX!! and lots of it.
Gallant mode: respectful, kind, often talking to its victims with a butlerish tone, even if in the middle of a sexual act.
Dominator mode: Cold, Cruel, Uncaring, enjoying making its victims cry out helplessly as it does making them orgasm repeatedly.

Human Disguise Form: no permanent disguise, prefers basic mode when not hunting
Human Disguise Appearance: as above
Clothing: variable
Special Attributes: even though it is made of metal, Vanguard is warm to the touch.
Distinguishing features: Its made of metal, go figure xP

Behavior: prefers tricking its wards into a state of safety before brutally shattering that illusion. NYAHAHA!!!!

Capabilities:
Neoplasm Generator: Through a special set of ports behind it, it can secrete gratuitous amounts of liquid resembling mercury, with the ability to form various clothes, skin textures, hair, fur, also various implements and tools, the only thing it cant reproduce is bodily fluids.
this can, however be flung like snowballs onto a wall and made to stick for 40 or so minutes before it degrades into dust, good for making makeshift shackles.

Variable Component Re-arrangement System: With this, it can "transform" its frame into various shapes, to give you a clue as to how much it can transform, it can change into anything that isnt smaller than a 4x4x4 ft box and no larger than what can fit into a 7x7x7 ft box

Protection Fluid Ejection System: This is the robots "sperm", actually a mix of lubricant and nano-guard devices designed to "coat" the wall of a girls womb, preventing any alien sperm from living more than a few seconds inside.

Weaknesses: Electric shocks can send its command system haywire, and EMP bursts can shut him down for a few minutes before he boots back up, also vulnerable to attack in the middle of transformations. Being rather heavy, It cant manage very high running speeds, unless it uses wheels. Another consequence is it is not very agile... AT ALL!!

Likes: It is designed to protect all girls, but usually, it prefers the more feistier ones

Dislikes: Clothing
-----------------------------------------

comments? suggestion? did I do something wrong? please tell me so I can fix it, if theres anything I hate, its starting an RP and having to adjust my character due to an oversight.

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-
-----------------M-E-D-E-R-O-T-H---------------[/url]

Last edited by Vanguard on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:28 am

Hmmmm....really plays with the rules as the backstory....probably the most clever thing I've seen yet. And I thought my creature was unique.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

My thanks, kind sir. I only need the approval of a few other players before I go out protecting girls.

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:31 pm

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 pm

"Gentile Mode"? O_o
Hmm.. mustve been high on coco puffs when I thought of that word....

EDITED: Gentleman mode sounds a bit wussy, but a lot less wussier the Gentle mode xD

ADD Monster:

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:33 pm

I'm not entirely sure what you are going for, or I might suggest something else. Polite? Gallant? Chivalrous?

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:29 pm

Friggen Cool! I never really considered that Monster/Alien sperm just MIGHT be compatible with easy earth girls =p Way to brush up on the SHS history, bravo <3 *applaud*

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:19 pm

I never really considered that Monster/Alien sperm just MIGHT be compatible with easy earth girls

Well, it happened with Spacegirl...

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

aha! so Vanguard is needed! *superman pose and music*

ADD Monster:

Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:51 am

Haha... that's just great. Vanguard, you are by now my most favourite monster. I was searching for a way to prevent Thorak from impregnating the girls (because that is atually what he WANTS to do. Look up his background if you want to know more) Now i don't have to care about that anymore.
Besides: This has considerable potential for both:

Thorak: Made of Flesh(Bio engineered) , Vanguard: Made of Metal
Thorak: Want's to spread his seed, Vanguard: Want's to prevent seed of things like Thorak to be spread.

If it would be a comic, both would be each others arch nemesis.

Greetings

Thorak

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:43 pm

You sound like fun. If you ever wanna RP you can PM me. ^_~

Seph is in constant need of 'protection' since she's so popular. (Or just because I make her go looking for trouble. LOL)

Persephone Williams

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]