View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Cyber Slime 

Post Cyber Slime
BASIC INFORMATION

Updates in Green
Name: Slime Cyber Slime
Classification: Fluidic Shape Shifter (Monster)
Type of Origin: Arcane
Place of Origin: Extra Dimensional
Previous Victims: No player characters, thus far In order of occurrence: Bria Giovanni, Alexandra (Kanoe)
Languages: Most of them
Age: 25, give or take, hard to say since he's an off-shoot of something much larger and older
Height & Weight: Variable
Nationality: None
Eye Colour: Normally green, most of the time
Skin Colour: Varies, usually blue when not pretending to be something else Slime has decided that Black is the new... well... black.
Natural Form: Blob Having taken lately to 'possessing' huge assorted piles of machinery and technology, even when relaxed, Cyber Slime appears almost as if some great, humanoid, mechanical leviathan, slumped, apparently dormant.
Human Form: Yes, if he wants

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Basic Description: Slime, while one to take on a number of different shapes, colours and forms, has a natural state he reverts to when weakened or asleep, namely a slightly translucent bluish blob, semi fluidic, kind of sticky. Normally weighing about as much as a person, Slime can vary his size and weight greatly, from anywhere around the size of a small dog to the bulk of an average bus. The rest of the time, this mischievous creature can take on a variety of forms, many of them tentacled, sometimes starting off as more mundane, inconspicuous, run of the mill objects and morphing into something more rapey.
Since coming out into space, Slime has discovered his taste for assorted machinery and mechanical parts. Coalescing any and all technology he can find (sometimes steal) the newly dubbed 'Cyber Slime' is often seen as a large robotic monstrosity, fitted with all manner of armour, weaponry, propulsion, etc... and apparently infested with a copious black ooze that lines every joint and small gap in it's many metallic plates and devices... Whilst largely enjoying space venturing adventures, he does still occasionally go back to Shokushu,
mostly to try out ideas or to rest in a place that offers such easy hunting.

Tentacles: As many as desired, usually smooth and thick, with a hot muscular feel, that is none the less yielding and comfortable. Often ribbed and cock shaped at the end, though can be adapted further for whatever desired effect.
Cock: Usually only one, but can have more, allowing this one piece to be the centre if attention. Hard and slightly curved upwards, mimicking a human penis of generous proportions, ten inches or more.
Skin Texture: At Slimes own will, his skin can take on either a smooth, slimy, sticky or whatever. Making himself indiscernible from the things he occasionally disguises himself as, even by touch.
Hair: If you want, though he does find such fine detail more trouble than it's worth, normally.
Body Build: Whenever Slime assumes a form with a body build, he'll tend to keep himself toned and lean.
Tail: Rarely, normally just goes with another tentacle
Wings: No, not really his style

HISTORY

What better way for a young group of amateur witches to start their adventures, than for them to conjure up a simple level one slime to defeat? Unfortunately, an unexpected eclipse and a spell book well above their level, yielded results they weren't quite prepared for. Oh well, they all had fun in the end. After wandering around the land, enjoying himself however, Slime would hear of a place where he could really have some fun and away he went.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION

Basic Description: Slime is one of those playful types that treats the whole thing like a game, regardless of any terror or screaming on part of his victims, after all he knows they're going to turn into arousal and moans soon enough. A mischievous fellow, Slime enjoys doing something new and exotic every time, experimenting and playing with his fucktoys. While usually fairly silent, despite having the means to communicate, most do not realise that he possess intelligence, at least not until they fall for one of his clever tricks or traps.
Likes: Purples and whites, women he deems exotic, more often dark skin, just women in general, sweet things.
Dislikes: Reds and oranges, dry, hot heat, petite (loli) women, bitter things.
Motivation: Fun, also Slime is sustained by absorbing the intense, tantric, psychic impressions from other living creatures.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, the idea of different genders is confusing to Slime, though he often finds himself gravitating towards women.

POWERS & WEAKNESSES

Main Ability: Shape shifting.
Description: As previously mentioned, probably at several points in this profile this far, Slime is a highly sophisticated and competent shape changer, capable of convincingly assuming the shape, colour, weight and texture of many a thing. Whilst this power can be used to assume human form, allowing him to perhaps lure the unsuspecting elsewhere, it can also be used to give him a wide and variable set of forms with which to have his way with the most fortunate or unfortunate ladies. Various substances for expulsion can be produced as well, allowing Slime to make use of anything from a fast setting, sticky sludge, to an oily, lubricating aphrodisiac. Note: lube is probably going to be desired
Additional Uses: Absorption and Merging. While this ability cannot be used on people, Slime can soak into anything absorbent and make it a part of him, manipulating it at will. From anything between soil to something more sturdy like floorboards, Slime can enter and leave solid matter of this nature at will, either moulding it as he wishes, like clay, or else leaving it to harden in whatever new form he has given it.

Secondary Ability: Low level telepathy
Description: Tied to Slimes ability to feed off of Tantric energies, Slime also has the ability to get into the heads of those he's in physical contact with. Whilst he very rarely communicates anyway, vocal cords being a tricky and unrewarding body part to replicate, Slime can easily make himself heard in the heads of the people he is touching. Another trick that Slime has picked up, which helps to improve the quantity and quality of his meals, is the ability to put into the minds of his victims certain mental blocks. With this technique he can block, though not delete, previous memories of sexual encounters, either with himself or others, with this particular effect remaining in place for a good hour or so after physical contact is lost.
Whilst he very rarely communicated, since coming to space he has found himself in a number of situations in which he has the chance to experience longer, more drawn out confrontations with prey. (After All, in space nobody can hear you orgasm). Sometimes having them for more lengthy 'entertainment' sessions, to occupy him during long flight, Slime has found that he somewhat enjoys playing little 'mind games' with his victims, making him, as such, more inclined to make use of more coherent and comprehensive language.

Weaknesses: Fire & Ice. Even in only a semi-liquid state, Slime is highly flammable a dangerous weakness that can only be resolved by him assuming a solid form, where unfortunately he becomes vulnerable to his other weakness. When solid, if frozen, Slime looses the ability to shape shift and can be shattered.
Strengths: Cunniligus? But yeah, in seriousness, probably electricity. Slime is perfectly capable of varying his own conductivity as he pleases, and even seems capable of absorbing excess amounts of electrical energy. It should also be noted, if one were seeking to set light to him, an electric spark would not work.
Fighting Style: Normally choosing to sneak up on his opponents, or else ambush or trick them in some way, Slime can straight on fight head to head, if needed. In this case his fighting style is much like his natural state, fluid, often accepting and redirecting an attackers force, using their own strength against them before using his shape shifting abilities to create varied and unpredictable counter-attacks.

The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Last edited by Slime on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:27 am

Post Re: Slime [WIP]
Monsters cannot be from Earth.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 am
Profile WWW

Editted, still working on the whole thing in general though. Is it better now?

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 am

Yep. Can't wait to see what else you got. :)

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:25 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Slime [Done]
Okay, yeah. I think this is done. Is there a place I post a looking for thread, or even a LFG, or should I just post here?

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post Re: Slime
Welcome :)

Slime wrote:
What better way for a young group of amateur witches to start their adventures, than for them to conjure up a simple level one slime to defeat? Unfortunately, an unexpected eclipse and a spell book well above their level, yielded results they weren't quite prepared for.

It is one of those mistakes young withces almost always do. It is almost like a mandatory part of the learning process.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:30 pm
Profile YIM

Well, at least they get a boost to their Tantric Spell Caster level. :lol: Yeah, didn't really want to waste time with a long history, just wanting to jump into things. That said, I don't think Slime has proven as popular as my other character who, at this point, I'd have to consider my main account. (Even though she was made second). I'd still be looking to do some threads with Slime, probably not the open thread I made for him, which I think by now, I can consider dead, with nobody having taken the bait. I have to admit, that was one of my less well thought out ideas, but if anyone wanted to do a thread I'd be up to trying out some of my other ones.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Open threads are kind of hit and miss. Sometimes, they turn out great, but they are also easily overlooked.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 am
Profile YIM

Yeah, I'm beginning to get that. It's a shame because I really would have enjoyed having multiple students on the go. Oh well, I've got something going with Kanoe now, so I shouldn't complain too much.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Multiple partners is fun, but sometimes hard to pull off.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:12 pm
Profile YIM

Pfft, it's Slime that's supposed to be hard to pull off. :wink: In seriousness though, yeah, I know what you mean. Done threads with multiple players before (elsewhere) and it's usually pretty difficult unless you have some way of keeping everyone together. Usually what happened is one person goes quiet and messes the whole thing up.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Yeah... I think that's why most of my RPing now is via IMs and the like.. Just easier. Granted MB RPs have the advantage of being able to post on your own time.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]