View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Ariana; Your wish is my pleasure 

Post Ariana; Your wish is my pleasure
N.I.C.E. Audio Recording; inhuman entity records.

"What is your name?"
"My name human is Ariana Quetzal...

"What are you?"
"I'm a female spirit of flames, your pitiful language calls me an Ifrit or a jinniyah... Hmph... this is quite the bother you're going to keep me trapped... a dry ice prison... creative..."

"Where are you from?"
"Up your ass..."
"Hostility noted..."
"Alright, I was born of smokeless fire; where I'm not exactly sure..."

"How long have you been alive?"
"Longer than your species..."
"Numerically if you'd please..."
"8241 and three seconds"

"How tall are you?"
"I usually like to stand about five feet tall however, It's my choice... I could break out of here in an instant... you realize this right?"

"How much do you Weight?"
"You'd ask a lady this? I'll just say I can weight however much I want when ever I want..."

"Your eyes are interesting... please state their color for the record along with your skin color hair style and color as well as the texture of your skin."
"they match the heats of the flame, my pupils are blue, my iris scales from white to red inner to outer. my hair is back length when it's not up in a pony tail i keep my bangs slightly long and keep two antenna like strands up . The color matches my eyes perfectly or is brown... depending how I feel that day. My skin is perfectly tanned and smooth unless I decide to go around in my spiritual form at which point it feels like smoke.

"Please state your physical measurements"
"My bust is 36 cup size C my hips are 35 inches, my waist is twenty three inches... of course with the right wish... anything is possible...

"State any extra limbs you may have and genitalia."
"I don't really have anyin my physical form though a wish or two a word twisted here and there and I could have twelve wings eighty six tentacles six tails... otherwise I can extend my limbs with smoke or fire and the like seeing as that's wwhat my body is made of and I do have a tail that can take the place of my legs if I really want... as for genitals... I'm a woman... are you stupid? but, as I said before If I twist a few words around...

"How do you fight?"
"Fire magic and granting wishes; It's all I do of course I haven't once granted a wish that I didn't twist to my own needs... "

"Why do you do anything you do?"
"Hmmm... I'm eternal; Eternity gets boring... that and absorbing energy from the flames of passion... mmmm... it makes me so much stronger... too bad it only lasts so long... and it's just so much stronger in women."

"Hey you know I'm only in here because this is humoring me... I already know you're a woman back there..."

"she definitely has a massive superiority complex... been giving me trouble this entire time."
"Getting bored... Hmmm... your wish is my pleasure..."
"Hey where'd my clothes go???"
"Your friend was wishing she could see you naked... it was only a thought but, it was good enough... two more wishes..."

"Alright... what do you wear when you're not floating around as a spirit clouded in smoke or a flame... or a pure cloud of smoke"
"I wear the shokushu uniform on campus and either an ADD uniform in space or of course I just go as myself... though when as myself i appear in human clothes... maid outfits, fetish things, regular street clothes formal things... hey I am after something i can only get through sex after all... hell once in awhile i'll even done the tube top sheer baggy pants and tiny vest and go traditional... basically I'll go with whatever the fuck I want at the time... oh and by the way... your friend made another wish..."

*The sounds of masturbation can be heard on the tape, then a loud moan from the interviewer.*
"One wish left..."

"Tell us about any powers or oddities of your appearance"
*it was a different voice though still female*
"Well... I have my fire magic, I can read minds, I can grant wishes, fly, hove,r turn into fire that doesn't give off smoke turn into smoke and things like... on and super strength... I can lift pretty much anything... then I have these three piercings on my left eyebrow eight on each of my ears and I magicked myself up a tattoo on my... well... my crotch It's a burning heart with the words flame of passion in the heart... fitting really...

"what can you tell us about your past?"
"Well... a couple thousand years ago I was captured by a human... In an oil lamp after raping his wife eight times... each day... for a year... He carried me around for years never making a wish until he was finally killed... I spent the next two thousand years in a damned lamp until some archaeologists found me in eighteen something in an Egyptian pyramid... it's thanks to their lazy wording that I'm free to do what I wish now... the idiot wished he could trade places with me... So I turned him into a puddle and shoved him into it... without a cage or a master; I went on a little joy spree... enjoyed what the era's had to offer until I decided to see what a collage was... I boarded the plane in my solid form and that's how I ended up here; I learned about the ADD and decided to do a bit of trading slave girls when I'm not on campus enjoying the student bodies."
*giggles slightly*

"How about your likes, dislikes and weaknesses?"
"Well... theres severe cold... like you seem to have found out... I use any of my powers when I'm this cold... You'd think water would bother me but, Truth is I sort of like it... human girls... alien girls... I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac... I have a sword fetish... and a things for belly dancers and old school Arabian thieves and the like... I guess it kind of comes with the history. I don't like human men much; the afore mentioned cold humans with magic pisses me off to no end and I'm a little affraid of glass bottles and oil lamps... not to pleased with tea kettles either... and know-it-alls of course... finally I have to grant a persons three wishes before I can use any magic on them or absorb from their passionate flames... then theres the needing an invite to enter someone's room... oh and that's your third wish..."

* the sounds of shattering ice is heard then the lewd sounds of sex nearly an orgy with a malevolent cackle which slowly fades before the recoding ends*

Additions from ADD files:

Ariana Quetzal; Danger ranking 8 of 10; Mistress of manipulation. Head of Slave Quality control('Training') for the Alliance.
Be aware do not even think of your desires when near this powerful entity; do not use the words wish or desire in close proximity. \'Retreat Immediately if you have been 'granted 2 wishes'

Last edited by Ariana on Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:19 am, edited 7 times in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:02 pm

Definitely a good character you've made, and you've done a pretty nice job in making the profile.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:18 pm
Profile YIM

Wow, Alucard is right that's a really well thought out profile!

I look forward to experiencing your fiery passion sometime~

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:07 pm

Ivy wouldn't find running into Ariana somewhere. Do you have an place in mind?

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:44 am

love the profile... had me interested till the end

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

I might actually have to create a student character, especially to play with this djinn. ^_^

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Heh heh heh.

I might actually have to create a student character, especially to play with this djinn. ^_^

I actually been tempted to come up with a more "Male-ish" version of a Djinn myself. Still not so sure of it. Still...

I'm not much for "beautiful" monsters myself. I prefer ugly, gruesome, vile, and just monstrous "monster" types. Still, I'm sure Ariana is making her move and really made an impact pretty much all over. So I'm sure that she is having a 'blast'. Hehehe.

Anyway, hi, Ariana... and hope you are having 'fun'. :)

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]