View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Firefly 

Post Firefly
Name: Firefly (Serenity)
Race: Hybrid
Type: Half-"demon"
Place of Birth: Unknown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: Unknown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Color: Caucasian
Skin Texture: Soft and Smooth
Hair? Shoulder-length
Hair Color: Multi
Body Build: Slender
Tentacles? Yes, can extend from fingers or be sent from back, and a phallus from her clit.
Number of Tentacles: As many that are needed
Wings? Yes
Wingspan: 6'
Wing Color: Multi
Cock Size: Variable
# of Cocks: 1
Fighting Style: Enjoys using Serenity, her 'student form' to lull the prey into a false sense of security, then unfurl her wings and begin her brutal assault.
Motivation: Pure pleasure.
Psychological Profile: She is driven by pure lust and loves the sound of her prey's screams of ecstasy. She wants nothing more than to give every student at Shokushu a taste and to repeatedly rape her favorites. She thinks of humans like sex toys.
Personality: Manipulative.
Sexual Oddities: None to speak of.
Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: An early twenties female with pink hair and green eyes. Pic included.
Clothing: Red 'armor'.
Distinguishing features: Multicolored wings in hair as well as on back that fold down and turn into pink hair durring human transformation.
Special Attributes: Telepathy, flight, create the illusion of fire, self-healing, and others.
Behavior: Seeks to trap and rape students at random to relieve her desire for sex.
Capabilities:
Weaknesses: Her wings, pain in her wings hurts her excessively.
Dislikes:
History: A strange life form from another world that was the product of alien-human relations. To her, sex is as much a necessity for life as breathing.

Student Form
Monster Form

What is Firefly?

Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:04 am

Welcome welcome welcome *dances* Great to see you again sweet Firefly! We shall have to hunt together soon my dear *purrs*

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:27 am

Here's an interesting question, can monsters be lovers so long as the on-forum extent of that is hunting together?

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:42 am
Profile YIM

Here's an interesting question, can monsters be lovers so long as the on-forum extent of that is hunting together?

As far as I'm aware- No. Monsters aren't allowed to copulate. It's Monster vs Student. I think the reasoning behind this is that if it was allowed Shokushu might drift from it's present theme and monsters might prefer doing the "diddy" with monster girls opposed to normal human girls.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:17 am

Hence the battle rages on, and the monsters are always on winning side ;w;

welcome ^^

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:29 am
Profile YIM

I think the question is, what does it mean to "be lovers" in this sense? Obviously, we can't stop you from doing whatever you want OFF the forum. ;) But the point of Shokushu as a site is to have roleplays focused closely on monster-raping-girl stuff.

Anyway, welcome. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:02 pm

The on-forum extend of it would be to have Ilixia and Firefly hunt together, as a duo, frequently, and occasional reference to a relationship between the two. The idea would be that they on the forum would cooperate in raping students. "Sharing prey" if you will.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]