View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Exi the mist stalker 

Post Exi the mist stalker
Name: Exi (Gaseous aspect)
Species: Unknown. Sentient gaseous entity.
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Structure: Exi is composed of a gas that has psionic properties to it. Though it's psychic power is incredible, it cannot exert this power on others unless it comes in direct contact with another, using it's power mostly to hold itself together and retain focus. It can turn into a solid gas (Yes. I know it's contradictory, but it's fantasy. ^^) in order to better attain its... Purposes...
Personality: Exi, when in gaseous form, is the type to lie in wait for a victim, preferring to choose a place where it naturally blends into it's surroundings. (I.E. a shower or bath) Oddly enough, he does like to give his victims a warning, though most of the time the warning is so fleeting that they ignore it.

Exi can change into a semi solid humanoid form when need be. This form takes the shape of a male pieced together from the fantasies of many of it's victims. This form is shaped after what is known amongst humans as a 'Neko' or 'catperson', though with a few alterations of course. Instead of the cute and innocent that is most often seen, it turns out to be seductive changing to slightly psychotic before the attack. It's favorite tactic is to form the Neko behind his victim and seduce them into thinking that he's all they'll ever need. Then dropping the suggestions and ravaging them.

Humanoid aspect features:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Glowing Red
Height: 5'10-6'1" Varies
Weight: Appears to be around 155lbs most of the time
Build: Average leaning towards atheletic.

Overall, Exi loves to toy with it's victims. just making their climax all the more powerful through suggestion and fear so it can feed off the feeling and keep itself coherent. It also tends to dislike any environment in which it cant blend into. If it's not dark or misty, dont expect to find Exi there, though on special occasions it'll make it's way around areas where it normally doesnt go.

It feeds off the intense feelings that it's victims give off, it's psychic bond sustained by the energy given off by a female's climax. It intensely dislikes when one of it's victims is in intense pain, the feeling and negative energy able to stun it temporarily.

Exi has a cutoff point to how much energy it can store. If it is holding too much, it will overload when it shifts into a different form and cause a severe lack of control, making it appear as though it had a disorder of some sort.

Last edited by Exi on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome! Interesting character...Looks like you have some good ideas, though it seems some areas are a little (ahem) hazy. So maybe after a few roleplays you'll have a better grasp on the character.

(I'm not saying your character is bad...as long you follow the rules, which you have, and as long as it impresses one of our lovely students enough for her to want to roleplay with you, it's fine. ;) )

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:49 pm

All puns aside, yeah the details are a bit foggy. I've gotta do a lot more work. I had an idea and I ran with it. I've decided to give Exi a few trials off forum with some friends to flesh it out rather than work on it here and possibly lower the quality of a roleplay due to some unforseen circumstance with Exi. So I'll be lurking for a little bit, unless someone really really wants to roleplay with meh...

*Edit*

WOOHOO!

I think I've got it now. I'm done altering my concept. A couple of roleplays really does the trick. ^^ Up and ready to go.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Last edited by Exi on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:12 am
Profile YIM

Nicely done, very original. I'm rather new here too, so it's nice to see another "fresh face" as it were.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]