View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Solais Saoris At Your Service, For His Pleasure 
Post Solais Saoris At Your Service, For His Pleasure
Well, Shokushu Campus...how about it? Once more with feeling?

Name: Solais Saoris

Weight: 200 lbs.

Height: 6 ft. 7 in.

Body Build: Lithe but muscular.

Normal Appearance: Wears enchanted armor all made of black metal, save for the cloak which is...well...cloth. Summons the armor and sends it away at will. Almost always seen with his scythe.

Human "Disguise": similar to his normal one, minus the wings and the tentacles, and his pupils are shaped normally. Usually seen wearing black jeans and a sleevless black silk shirt.

Eye Color: Violet with crimson cat-slit pupils

Skin Tone: Pale white.

Skin Texture: Smooth.

Hair: Shoulderblade length, slightly messy jet-black hair.

Tentacles: four, between the shoulder blades.

Wings: Two feathered wings, black on the outer edges, white towards the middles.

Cock Size: 11 inches long, 3.5 inches thick

Race: Incubus

Type: Half Demon

P.O.B.: Nightmare (Hell world of the dream realm)

History: The tale of Solais is a long one and can be found in the stories section under "Chains of Fate." However, a condensed version...Solais is an outcast from his home, the realm of Nightmare, after killing his brother. His was a self-imposed exile which, even today, he is not sure why he imposed it rather than taking the reigns of the empire that his brother had been building. Still, since that time, ages ago, Solais has stuck to it. After wandering the cosmos for ages, leaving behind a wake of sorrow and misery (and more than a few young ladies who, later on, never were satisfied with normal love again) and a sort of ever-growing legend of the Nightmare Fiend, which he wholly embraces as his own, he eventually came to Shokushu. Now, a small planet absolutely full of pretty young women for him to 'impose' upon again and again? Naturally, this was like a heaven for Solais. So here he remains, lurking, hunting, trapping, being what he is: a sex-crazed demon.

Fighting Style: Solais is adept at hand to hand combat, and his mastery with his sickle is rather astounding. He is, however, an indifferent swordsman, even by human standards. He won't use firearms, believing them unworthy of his hands, though it is a common belief that he can't figure out how to use them or is a terrible marksman. Instead, he wields his inherent magical energies, fueling them with the lust energy he steals from his victims.

Motivation: Aside from the energies he takes being his main sustenance, Solais enjoys the act of taking his victims to new heights of sexual desire against their will. It strokes his ego, for one thing, and it's something of a hobby for another.

Capabilities: Magically adept, able to shape just about any spell he desires with his mind alone, leaving no need for verbal incantation to focus his arcane art. Greater-than-average strength and agility, speed and mental capability, though the last is rarely seen in plain sight. An another note, it's generally marked that, besides his human and half-demon shape, there is a third shape he can take, one that is only humanoid in the loosest sense of the word, when certain conditions are met...as yet, these rumors are unproven...

Weaknesses: Solais can't resist dramatics. If you engage him in dialogue, he will often respond in kind and lose sight, for a moment, of his current objective. This same flair for the dramatic also tends to make him expend more energy than necessary in order to make a flashy appearance or some other such trifling thing.

Personality: Solais' personality is difficult to pin down. It's been surmised several times, by many others who've had the general misfortune to meet him, that he either changes his personality randomly, or has several of them, judging by how, at times, he's calm, affecting eloquent speech with gentle, friendly words, and at other times, cursing and spitting wildly, other times still, speaking half to himself and half to others. Suffice to say, He switches his personality around so often that it's almost impossible to label him with just one type, other than ruthless. No matter what type of speech he affects, there's a certain ruthless nature about him. His inability...or unwillingness...to remain the same between encounters, and tendancy to change verbal tack even in the middle of his thoughts, make him unpredictable at times, and somewhat difficult to talk to.

Behaviour: Solais is almost always making light of serious situations. Even in battle, he's not calm so much as he's insanely giddy. He'll joke and taunt an opponent repeatedly, no matter how lethal the opponent is. He refuses to grant respect to anyone, unless they force it out of him, and generally, acts like a delinquent. This belies his true nature, somewhat, and often leads others to forget that he is truly intelligent beneath all the foolishness he exudes.

Likes: Young girls in tiny miniskirts...removing said miniskirts from said young girls...removing other articles of clothing from said girls...and so on and so forth.

Dislikes: simplicity, lack of spontaneity, tranquility, being surprised, not being allowed to have his dramatic moments.

Last edited by Solais on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:41 am

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:58 am
Profile YIM

I've never seen a monster such as yourself with a penchant for the dramatic, but welcome...back. You look like you've been here before.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:23 pm
Profile YIM
Heh, thanks Count. It's good to be back...nevermind the fact that it took me all eternity to get back in the first place. Course, guess since they're the new boards, I can't exactly say I'm 'back' can I...

Kouza, lol,yeah, once or twice. course, twas back on the old boards, but still. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:24 pm

Welcome ^_^ (back??? XD) nice profile ^_^ pm me if you want to rp, i could take on a few more ^_^

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]