View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Makuri.... 

Post Makuri....
Monster Bio/Profile

Name: Makuri

Race: A mix race of many types, see below for history

Place of Birth: Originally, Hungary

Nationality: Originally Hungarian although after so many hundreds of years, it no longer matters.

Height: 6ft 4inches

Weight: 200lbs

Eye Color: Piercing, hypnotic blue

Skin Color: Porcelain white

Skin Texture: Smooth as glass

Hair: definitely

Hair Color: Black, widows peak at front

Body Build: Lithe and muscular.

Tail? Yes

Tail Length: 5ft and spiked at the end.

Tentacles? Yes, extending from the spine of Makuri

Number of Tentacles: can produce as many as needed and also form into ‘attachments’ as needed - Makuri has a definite interest in torture.

Wings? Yes

Wingspan: From tip to tip 18ft but only extended fully when in flight.

Wing Color: Black
Cock Size: 8 inches

# of Cocks: 1

Fighting Style: Is not a fighter by nature, would rather philosophise and gain the upper hand intellectually. If made to fight though uses every dirty underhand trick in the book, from swatting with hugely powerful wings to hypnosis.

Motivation: Would like to think he could form relationship with human girl but in end would hurt her too much. His motivation is therefore to firstly quell his lust. If the girl satisfies him enough - he’d be interested in perhaps hounding her and pursuing her, whether or not she’d welcome it.

Psychological Profile: Incredibly intelligent and actually in need of affection, Makuri is often torn by his racially mixed background. He feels the need to form attachments to another being but finds the monster within him takes over before he can act on his more gentle impulses.

Personality: When not rampant with sexual desire and frenzied lust, Makuri is thoughtful, and was even once called kind. When the lust has been sated, Makuri can be found to be rather caring but beware all those who think this is the real Makuri - for ven he isn’t sure who this is!

Sexual Oddities: Makuri has a strange fascination with all things BDSM and he has trained his tentacles to form ‘attachments’ to this end. He will often gag his ‘companions’ and use such items similar to nipple clamps etc, as well as forcing numerous tentacles into them. If they really take his fancy, he will enter them with his cock.

Human Disguise Form? He does appear human to an extent, as in, his tentacles extend from his spine and at other times are hidden there but he cannot cover his tail or wings. (He just hasn’t found a good enough tailor!)

Clothing: None

Distinguishing features: Wings, tail, piercing blue eyes.

Capabilities: Hypnosis, flight, some knowledge of some magics.

Weaknesses: Short girls with long hair!

Likes: reading, gaining of intellectual knowledge and sex. Also anything regarding BDSM

Dislikes: Marmite.

History: Originally a man born in Hungary, Makuri was bitten at the age of 42 by a vampire. He was turned to their kind but was extremely unhappy as he had therefore been separated from his wife and children. He refused to curse them with the torment of vampirism and it was in this state of misery that he turned to a well known witch doctor to help him. The witchdoctor, with Majuri’s permission, began to look for ways in which to help Makuri best. He could not return him to human form, so could only ‘advance’ his form.
The witchdoctor gave Makuri tentacles to help him defend himself better and a tail with which to aid his flight. The old man had no idea what Makuri would want to use them for……

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:26 am

Hope to see you on the boards
:twisted:

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:36 am
Profile YIM

Thank you for the welcome - I just have to find some guuurls to ravage now!

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:41 am

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:53 am
Profile YIM

You did and I haven't replied to it yet - apologies - I was tweaking my essay above lol.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:56 am

Welcome to the school *curtseys* enjoy your stay and dont forget to have fun *smirks*

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

A bit late, but I'm slow with my welcomes I guess; anyway welcome to SHS I guess anything I could say would just be repeating demon now wouldn't it

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]