View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Aulopis: Tripedal Icthyosapien Cyborg 

Post Aulopis: Tripedal Icthyosapien Cyborg
I am at least eight years out of practice for this, so if y'all have any tips, feel free to toss them at me. I'm running off generalized crazypants instead of actual experience here.

~*~
PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT
~*~

Name: Aulopis

Race: Ipnodan

Type: Partial Conversion Cyborg

Place of Birth: Manufactorum 5.92.B6

Height: Six foot six with all feet planted; rearing, Aulopis tops eight feet.

Weight: 755 pounds.

Eye Color: Blue.

Skin Color: Ivory.

Skin Texture: Tough, slick, and flexible, almost spongy until someone presses hard enough to touch the synthetic frame underneath.

Hair and Hair Color: None. His kind doesn't grow hair.

Body Build: Aulopis is a tripedal cyborg; his lower half is compromised of three flexible prosthetic limbs. The upper half, the human torso has flat, slick skin with no obvious muscle, almost dummy-like in its blandness. The waist is a mechanical cradle that joins the nest of legs to his torso proper, linking up over his hips and pelvis. The synethic limbs themselves are thick as tree trunks and latex-smooth, with three clutching fingers and a thumb, making them prehensile and capable of bearing his entire weight, leaping, or throwing himself around. Each is also loaded with a variety of gadgets, primarily for survival in adverse climates or combat, but he's adjusted to his time at Shokushu and now mostly just carries things to torment the girls with.

Aulopis's arms are augmented as well, but lack the broadness and strength of the lower limbs. Instead, they use full ball joints, giving him unprecedented flexibility and gripping strength. They're made of the same, oily-white latex, but look almost believably human in size, apart from the bear-like broadness of the legs.

Technically part of his cyborg package is the Halo, an eight foot charging ring composed of metals with an integrated zero-point accelerator that leeches energy from hyperaccelerated particles speeding around within its circumference. It has five charging ports for each of his limbs with magnetic grips for him to hold onto, and in fact most of the time he rolls around inside the Halo like a runaway tire, looking for entertainment or just hurling himself down hills for the hell of it. The Halo is almost a foot and a half thick and composed of an armor alloy that is functionally impossible to break without turning most of the surrounding area into free-floating particles, which is great, because the particle accelerator inside would turn everything in kilometers into a wasteland if it released its payload while in operation - and Aulopis hasn't turned it off in months.

The Cock: Huge and singular, still organic. Ipnodan males lubricate in their species, so when erect a flow of clear fluid is already leaking down the length to avoid chafing.

~*~
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT
~*~

Fighting Style: Extremely mobile grappler. Aulopis moves with a bounding gait Earth animals have no equivalent to thanks to his tripedal stance, steadying himself on one limb and then hurling himself in great bounds of ten to sixteen feet with the other two in explosive pounces. He can buck through a half meter of solid steel, but rarely chooses that option, instead knocking opponents off their feet and coming to a grapple, where his odd physiology, experience, and flexibility make him a master of forcing submission through joint locks and chokes. He also wields a set of bootleg electromagnetic manacles that are also charged and transported in the Halo - one end locks to some stationary object, and the other goes around something he needs made stationary. When activated they magnetize and seal together with inexorable force.

When pressed and fighting for his life, Aulopis becomes much more brutal. His limbs have a variety of weaponry integrated into them, and the Halo itself is an armored barricade he can swing with the force of a wrecking ball that gives him a nigh-infinite energy source. He's also like to just book it and race off in his Big Wheel. Fighting to the death is for suckers.

Motivation: Aulopis is enjoying his vacation. His ship is space wreckage, he turned off his emergency beacon, and the locals are a bunch of crazed monsters and absurdly-nubile and/or prepared schoolgirls, but all that means is any given day is interesting, and that's all he wants out of life. He doesn't care how any day goes so long as he has a fun story to remember at the end of it; he's just as likely to go fishing as he is to hunt a schoolgirl, or go binge watch a Netflix show over someone's shoulder in the dorms. He got the scheming bug out of his system back in the Tannhauser Gate Wars, anyways.

Psychological Profile: Aulopis is old for his species; they average about sixty years of age, meaning he's middle aged, and given the hard life he's lead will probably not see the end of two more decades - once the nanoboosters give out, system rejection and immune failure will kill him in days. Given that, he's not prone to moping, or worrying, or making long ranged plans. He's just enjoying each day as it comes, and anyone he meets is an object to poke at for interesting reactions, rather than a rival predator or a food source. With two hundred eighty two daughters of his own (Ipnodans are school spawners), he's also prone to dote on girls that he dubs 'sweethearts', though doting translates badly into human customs - he kidnaps them for days and then checks in on them afterward, fondly affectionate in a way that doesn't quite match up with the vigorous fuckings he doles out on such occasions.

Other monsters he deals with in genial fashion, inviting them to palaver and trade a tale or two, or have a bit of a scrap. He's a friendly sort, if only because he's certain that everyone has some entertainment value left in them.

Personality: Aulopis is jovial and friendly, but prone to running over complaints and logical arguments. He's always interested in having fun or learning something new, but quickly gets bored with things he's dealt with before. It's basically impossible to piss him off except by stealing the Halo, which invites a hostile response. He likes to tell tall tales and jokes, or do stupid things just for the hell of it. He's easy to talk into a dare or a challenge, but doing so is inviting his interest, and he has a lot less to do with his free time than anyone else, making this a dicey proposition.

Special Attributes: Naturally Amphibious, Cybernetically Augmented

Weaknesses: Being a cyborg, Aulopis is vulnerable to any electromagnetic effect strong enough to penetrate his shielding. He needs to charge frequently from the Halo, which means separating him from it puts him on a short timer. Finally, his race has palaver; calling for truce over a meal of prepared fish is a custom of his kind he's loathe to break. The truce lasts for twenty-four hours after the meal, beginning from the first bite, should he find no trap before sitting for it.

It's also entirely possible to just talk him down. A good enough series of jokes will provoke him into an uproar of laughter, and he won't give chase or start a fight with anyone so interesting to talk to.

Dislikes: Needless Killing, Rude Whippersnappers, Seals (a variety of extremely large marine mammal native to his home planet looks remarkably like a sized-up seal)

History: Aulopis is production model ISAM-978-T-V0225-L3928-B of a line of flashclones produced to fight in the Tannhauser Gate wars in his home system; his species is ideal for mass cloning due to their remarkably stable chromosomes, only slightly dampened by the fact that they're aquatic. His run attempted to fix the problem by surgical removal of the tailfin and replacing them with a set of prosthetic limbs for mobility and combat. He fought and acquitted himself well, but wars on that scale are galactic level affairs, and his side lost and was summarily annexed. He turned right around and did two terms of service for the victorious army, came home a decorated veteran, had himself a few schools of kids, and got tired of life in his home system - suitably wet though it was, the planet was boring. He bought a luxury model speeder, put two down payments on it with the entirety of his life savings, then took off figuring it didn't much matter whether he got shot by a loan shark or exploded figuring out how to pilot the damn thing - he never learned starship navigation, you see. Still, when it crashed into an asteroid belt and exploded in a violent, horrifically expensive fireball, the ejection pod proved worth the investment and jettisoned him towards Shukusho, which has exceeded even his wildest dreams in regards to weird shit to see and do.

The Halo is a charging ring he's bastardized and stolen from the local arms depot, which would be multiple space felonies if anyone thought he was still alive. As it stands, most everyone aware of his existence assumes he perished with his ship, which suits Aulopis just fine.

He lives out in the woods in a convenient underwater burrow, dug using the wheel as a makeshift bucket rig, and prettied it up with enough gimmicks and stolen goods to make a pretty decent life for himself. It's better than the tank he started in and the hyperlaser he was expected to catch for his corporate sponsor, which makes it all aces in his book.

~*~
TRIVIA AND OOC NOTES
~*~

The Ipnopidae family, from the Aulopiformes order, is where you can find the tripod fishes, the only naturally tripedal creatures on Earth. I owe this brainworm to them.

Basically he's Randy Fish Grandpa, out here on his last great adventure before he kicks the chum bucket. No, I don't have any idea what the fuck I'm doing, it just sounded interesting.

Since my partner never showed up for my other thread, I figured I may as well toss out a proper monster.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:14 am

Post Re: Aulopis: Tripedal Icthyosapien Cyborg
Well, a new monster has arrived! Splendid surprise. Welcome to Shokushu, you'll most certainly enjoy your time here... at the cost of others, perhaps...

Monster looks good, to be frank. Quite original! Never thought of a tripedal one, and have a lot of interesting features and details. Looks good to me, ready to go hunting.

Goddess of sex, beauty and magic - Elizia Val Rausten

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:36 am

Post Re: Aulopis: Tripedal Icthyosapien Cyborg
This isn't my second or even third time around this site. Made a bunch of profiles for monsters back in '11 - '12, I think, Manos and Marlin and probably something else that starts with an M, because at the time my creativity was a nonrenewable source. That said, I've improved some, and headed back here for someplace I can write kinky sex without people harassing me about it, or just write really fucking weird aliens.

(it overlaps.)

I fully expect to spend a couple minutes every post trying to remember where Aulopis's knees are in relation to the rest of his body, and figuring out how he locomotes. Stairs, for instance, are going to be really interesting. I live for this sci-fi bullshit stuff - keeps the brain engaged.

Thanks, I'mma head over to Seeking and see what I can rouse up.

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]