View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Mage: Sorcerous Sexual Entity (slight update) 

Post Mage: Sorcerous Sexual Entity (slight update)
In a time long forgotten, back in the years where sorcery was the ultimate form of craft, where the mere hint that you could do an inkling of magic drove people to worship you.... She was born. This once mortal being was like you and me, flesh and blood, but unlike you and me, no sooner did she speak her first coherent word was she able to recite spell after spell. She took to the dark arts like a duck does to water, soaking up the knowledge like a sponge, there was no incantation she couldn't memorize, no rune she couldn't spell, no curse she could not cast, Her growth was such that she was hailed as one of the most powerful sorceresses in the land....

Too powerful.

With each passing day, she became bolder and bolder, at first using her powers to punish criminals, using the law to hide the fact that she was testing herself, pushing the limits of what she can do, until the time came where even innocents were getting caught up in her wanton spell casting. The wizards became fearful, of what she could do with her talent, of what might happen if she was left unchecked, of what her spells might do to the fabric of reality itself.

They sought to persuade her to limit the use of her powers, but she mistook it as an attempt to weaken her, she thought the wizards were trying to steal what was naturally hers.

She grew mad.

A fierce battle commenced, She against them, with her natural affinity, she thought nothing could stop her. How wrong she was. What the wizards lacked in ability, they made up for with wisdom, for as she sought to destroy them, they sought only to contain her. The wizards were able to trick her into unleashing a spell so massive that it opened up her mana well to a dangerous degree. That is when they opened a rift in the barrier within the planes which began to suck up all her energies, and ultimately, herself. Cast into a dimension void of existence, void of sensation, void of light, a space of pure emptiness, there she floated. Millennia passed, but she kept on trying to break free of her planar prison, until she finally managed to pierce a hole through the barrier between planes, gathering enough energy to send her physical form back into the plane she was banished from, leaving her soul and a massive amount of her energies behind, only by a thin thread of spiritual material linking soul to body, allowing for only a small portion of this energy to be tapped by her physical body.

She was free. To a point, she could walk about freely in this now alien world where the people no longer believed in magic as much, perceiving it as the work of the devil. And now another problem arose, as the barriers between planes fluctuates, so does the link to her soul, diminishing her abilities further and causing her to “compress” into a more juvenile form. This frustrated the already weakened sorceress, because all the physical needs that she had done away with were all coming back. She grew hungry, thirsty, she became cold, and worse; she became vulnerable. With this inconvenience, her plan now was to gather as much mana as she could in order to completely transfer her soul into the same plane as her body. To do this, she had to tap into the mana wells that every being in the universe possessed, but to do that, first they had to be brought into a state of extreme bliss, and there was only one way to do that.

She went from village to village, fornicating with ever viable male and gathering their mana, but this was slow going, as males can only be drained of mana several times before they tire out. Then came an amazing discovery. One village girl had taken an interest in her compressed form, and convinced Mage to do a little experiment, and to her surprise, not only did the girl provide her with more mana, she could drain her several times more than any male. Time went on, and she was draining mana from both sexes, up to the present, where she heard of a place called “Shokushu”, a literal sea of potential mana wells, ripe for the picking. With a little help from her limited sorcery, she came upon the island, truly there was so much ambient energy in the air, she could taste it. There was the matter of her compressed form, however, as a lone unknown girl would look rather suspicious. So with a little conjuration, mind alteration, and hardwork, Mage managed to create a suitable facade for her alter-ego: Mikoyan.

Armed with her little disguise, she starts to look around, ready to start draining the occupants.

Name: “Mage”
Race: Unknown
Height: Just over six feet
Weight: again I say… YOU DARE?!?!?
Eye Color: Diamond
Hair Color: Amethyst
Body Build: SSSSSlender~~
Tentacles: None whatsoever
Number of Cocks: none

Fighting Style: Disappearing!

Motivation: The acquisition of mana, the violation and domination of girls being the side effect.

Personality:

EGO

That one word describes the very basis of her personality. She will look down upon her victims as playthings, often berrating them about how she controls their fate, how they are just toys to entertain her, though generally, she IS correct, and makes it a point to use her sorcery to make this point well and truly clear.

to put it bluntly, If she wasnt entrapped, they would have a different word for "narcissism".

Disguise Form: A black cat and her compressed form: Mikoyan

Clothing: Usually black and purple everythings~

Capabilities:
Conjuration: The ability to produce something out of nothing

Illusion: The ability to make someone see something that isnt there, and it also works in reverse, making someone see nothing even though it is there.

Polymorph: The ability to turn something into something else.

Enchantment: The ability to put a beneficial or detrimental variable duration magic spell on a person or object.

and many other things magical, just as long as it doesn’t use up too much mana

Weaknesses:
Easily insulted, and at certain times, she loses all her abilities, save for a few, and turns into her alter-ego; Mikoyan. Has acute claustrophobia.

Dislikes: Effort, closed spaces.

Last edited by BlackWitch on Sat May 24, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:54 pm

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:10 pm

My my, you look absolutely bursting with mana >: )

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:14 pm

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:15 pm

did I mention im also very good at scrying....

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:17 pm

So, it's your party and you'll scry if you want to? :lol:

You look like fun... And I'm looking forward to seeing you work your magic on the girls.

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 am

BlackWitch wrote:

You look like fun... And I'm looking forward to seeing you work your magic on the girls.

Hey, you know you would scry too if it happened to you.... :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:19 am

ShapelessClear wrote:
BlackWitch wrote:

Nope... Big boys don't scry. :wink:

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:21 am

Davine Winters wrote:
ShapelessClear wrote:
BlackWitch wrote:

Nope... Big boys don't scry. :wink:

oh yeah? Fine, but don't come scryin' to me, pal! 8)

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:08 am

thats it, for all this scrying bussiness, im turning shapeless into a dildo and using it to fuck davine senseless. >; )

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:39 am

thats it, for all this scrying bussiness, im turning shapeless into a dildo and using it to fuck davine senseless. >; )

So, wait.... We annoyed you, and you're rewarding us? :lol:

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:45 am

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:39 pm

*Random act* Christine runs in scrying. "SNOO SNOO!!!"

Welcome to campus <3

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:40 pm

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:08 am
Profile YIM

Uaaa~ It is such a wonderfully thought out character profile~ <3