View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Exseven: what once was against now is part 

Post Exseven: what once was against now is part
File Photo:

What I am I don't know... Where I was born I don't remember.

I was a woman, a scientist somewhere I think it was on an orbital space station around a planet of feral aliens. I was in the middle of an experiment before we were attacked by slavers... it was an ADD station I think. I was grabbed and my clothes were torn off... my panties were all that remained last thing i remember is the cloth around my crotch tearing to shreds and kicking feeling a beaker shatter on my leg and a liquid cover my leg and creep up my body.

I awoke in an ADD holding cell. I was blamed for the attack, for raping a hundred agents and scientists and for murdering a woman named Lisa Monroe... yes that's right that's who I wasa brunette woman with fair skin... Now I have this horrible urge horrible thoughts in my head that I can't stop... things I have to relieve and only one way to do it. I have to rape these women... I have to hear their cries of ecstasy it's the only thing that calms me anymore. allows me to continue as who I was in any sense. I'm a monster now, no better or worse than the ones I had been fighting against. I remember everything now but, I must be who I am now... Liza monroe is dead... My name is Exseven Ehmelare(EX: 7MLR) and I'm a monster...

Name: Exseven Ehmelare
Race: Not Available
Type: Mutate
Place of Birth:ADD orbital observation platform X7MLR
Height: 9' 5"
Weight: 500lbs
Eye Color: white iris&pupil black outter eye
Skin Color: Teal with purple stripes and leather plates on her back
Skin Texture: human esque(variable)
Hair? yes(mostly on neck)
Hair Color: light brown
Body Build: huge
Tentacles? yes
Number of Tentacles:12
Wings? none
# of Cocks: none(True female)
Fighting Style: stealth
Motivation: A mental hunger, maintaining sanity
Personality: Lisa, or as she's now known Exseven seems to have accepted her fate for the most part though she'd return herself to humanity if she could. she is in a constant struggle balancing her humanity with her hunger and new instincts. she is however a genius even aftyer the mutation.
Human Disguise Form: long range Mental projection
Human Disguise Appearance: Image

Special Attributes: natural camoflauge, immense strength, telepathy, various mental powers
Distinguishing features: she's a big teal and purple thing... what else will someone really notice?
Behavior: She tried to be gentle and kind to her prey until the hunger takes over her senses.
Weaknesses: currently unkown(PM & ask if something will effect her.)
Dislikes: tears, being forced to fight prey.

((Will definately be adding to her over the course of playing her thought shokushu could use a girl monster whom wasn't exactly a picture of feminine beauty break up that little thing a tad -----Darwin))

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:24 am

Post Re: Exseven: what once was against now is part
Wow! That's certainly something new and different. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]