View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Paul (New and Improved) 

Post Paul (New and Improved)
Welcome to the Guise Corporation Genetic Research Branch.
Please Log in or Security will be notified of unauthorized access.

Logging under: ghost.administrator.access
Password: **********
Critical Stats Uploading from Main Server....Please wait.... Welcome..
C:/Search.subj.file.Experiement(Human)_project.Indigo-45.2.4326
Searching Human Subjects...
Please select subject..
Subject: Theta-0C35K
searching...
Warning: Data uploaded, due to file inactivity, the subsequent data has degraded..not all data may be accurate or present.
Former Human Statistics are as follows.

Given Subject Name: Paul Atrius Epsis
Sex: Male.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 6"2'
Weight 200 Lbs.
Human occupation: Medical Practitioner for the Corporation.
Reference Picture: Image

Psychological Profile: Normal sane individual for the most part. He is often seen at late hours walking about. Suspicious behavior witnessed on an unregular basis. He is usually seen a kind, compassionate human being, but is known to have his own temper flared while in debate or argument alike. but with this is his more animal-like side, a perverted deviant who often enjoys psychologically torturing his prey. His voice also takes a change in tone from caring, to rough and salty tongued.

Experiment Biography:
Born: January 1st.. <.Corrupt data.> <...missing Data...> United States of America. True name: <..missing data..> acquired and processed into the genetics program on the eve of his 18th birthday. His genetic structure was augmented with several different strands of DNA to further create a new type of human for military purposes.

List of Creature used.
• Tentacle Beast.
• Hercules Beetle.
• Gray Octopus.
• Water Bear (not a real bear, a microscopic organism known for it's ability to withstand massive amounts of radiation, and live in space.)
Experiment Success: 75% Deemed a Failure, Destruction ordered two months after experiment review.
Time of order: six years ago.

Experiment Details: Paul Atrius Epsis.. Or Experiment Theta-0C35K of the Theta Soldier Project was one of three survivors of the dangerous experiment in which he showed powerful physical strength, durability to damage, and increased healing. His mind was wiped for safety purposes, and implanted with false memories and experiences, plus knowledge. Showing a affinity for Science, Medicine, and Stealth.
Though a down side from these physical increases he gained a abilities of of the creatures used to splice his DNA strands. Tentacles and Pheromone production are only applicable only to the opposite sex. Retains Tentacle based reproductive organs, as well as normal human means. His tentacles also have the unique ability to hide with in his flesh, assuming the look of a normal human with no repercussions, as well as alter their shape, observed to make hand like figures, tubular ones that mimic bodily orifices and tarrying thickness.From thread like, the thick horse sized shapes..And that from what is seen not the extent of his ability.

The experiment though with a sharp intellect and wit escaped through manipulation of his body, and abilities. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Full Ability list:
1.) Pheromones- These special pheromones alter the targets susceptibility to suggestion and tease the primal brain to a minor state of arousal for added effect but this portion of the ability lasts a few minutes to allow him to ensnare his prey for willing copulation. They also seem to have a memrogenic effect, erasing the targets mind of the creatures attack, seeming like an erotic dream or event by one’s self or significant other; noted from other captured tentacle monsters.

2.) Body Altering- Retains the ability to alter parts of his body including his phallus, fingers, and tentacles for reasons unknown.

3.) Increased ability to heal and regenerate. Highly resistant to damage from Chemical, Energy, and Physical sources.

4.) increased sentient intellect.

5.) Tentacles of an uncounted number…..

We Apologize, but all relevant data to the subject at hand is missing..is there anything more?

Answer: Y: Run Command.

C:/cmd.sub.prog/safety_protocol:Echo.223.45.3
Security Protocol Activated. All Data pertaining to all research in previous queries will suffer from cascade failure, and the all data modules overload and malfunction beyond repair and salvage.
Run Program?
A: Yes.
Good Bye, Have a nice day.

The Doctor would grin as he sat at the computer. “Is that what they say, so many lies, and so little truth, I guess I should pay that little…academy a visit, I hear they need a doctor and teacher.” He said quietly to himself, echoing a light and dark chuckle in his throat. Shutting off the computer’s monitor he then placing a heavy magnet against the sides he destroyed the data he had captured and erased his presence.

Standing up from his spot at the computer desk of some poor schmo he looked about and left, fingering a plane ticked and among other things in his deep coat pockets. And behind him as he climbed into a waiting cab was a sign, and in illuminated steel letters was the name of the location he had stole into for secret data. “Unilateral Labs” A subservient puppet corporation to the company who made him who he was, then them to the ones who ran that dear woman’s acadamy..It was now time to pay a visit to those who made him. With a soft laugh the cab pulled away into the raining night to a new place where he can begin his reign of sexual terror, or for a few girls---pleasure.

Last edited by Paul Epsis on Sat May 31, 2008 9:36 am, edited 16 times in total.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Hey there! What might you teach? :D

Welcome to the board. And also, how many tentacles do you have, how far do they reach, and you didnt mention they could change to make different versions like a hand or suction thing.

On a Side note... Why didnt you use meh edited picture I got for you T.T

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

:siddles up to the cute professor

Hey there! What might you teach? :D

Welcome to the board. And also, how many tentacles do you have, how far do they reach, and you didnt mention they could change to make different versions like a hand or suction thing.

On a Side note... Why didnt you use meh edited picture I got for you T.T
I said I was working on it the profile..it's late excuse me.]

Depending on width and desired power, they can range from 1 uber tentacle equivelent to the with of 8 inches at a maximum reach ot 10 meters. To 30 or more of varrying widths with 20 meters range. Texture also can be changed, from smoth, bumpy, veiny, or ridged.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:54 am
Profile YIM

Just kidding...anyway, welcome!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Shioji? now where does that sound familiar?

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:50 pm
Profile YIM

Well, you know impregnation isn't allowed, right?

EDIT: Misread. Sorry.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:45 am
Profile WWW

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

Nice to see another science experiment gone wrong here, we tend to get demons, aliens, and others who were born that way mostly.

Just remember who's the original bad boy of the science fair (That's be me), and you'll do fine. 8)

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:51 am

Hehe, I'll do that, but you may be the original for here, but hey, I'm the best in my opinion..

I have a feeling we'll get along swimmingly..

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM

I like the cut of your gib, young mutant.

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:31 am

wow, that's the first time I heard anyone but myself use that phrase..OO

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:33 am
Profile YIM

Which phrase? "Cut of your gib", or "young mutant"? :)

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:33 pm

"cut of your gib" is the one which I am referring too.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

My my welcome to the campus; I must say I'll enjoy a bit of time with you if you'll allow it

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:04 am

Post Re: Paul (New and Improved)
--EDITED!!--

Sat May 31, 2008 9:40 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next