View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New "girl" on the block 

Post New "girl" on the block
Click for enlarged version.

Name:
Her old name long forgotten, the once human creature generally calls herself Frost.

Race:
Although she was once a student at the school, what she is now, even she doesn't know, her body changed into some strange tentacled mutation, unable to control her lust as she hunts what were once her dear friends.

Place of Birth:
The human girl was born and raised in the southern hemisphere of Earth, always quiet and inconspicuous in the classroom, her grades not standing out for being too high or low as she passed through her life almost anonymously. It wasn't until her abuction from Shokushu High that things really took a turn, her body freakishly mutated by a tentacled monster in a dark cave somewhere in the forests around the campus.

Frost is, and always has been, a female, although can use her sensative tentacles for sexual stimulation. Aside from her transforming limbs, her body is typical of a young eurasian female.

Nationality:
Her human half was born in Australia... who knows where the rest of her mutated genetic code came from.

Eighteen years old, born August 10th, 1989

Height:
In human form, Frost stands at around 5'7, although lying down with her tentacles fully stretched out, her body is well over a dozen feet long.

Weight:
The last time she weighed herself, Frost was around a hundred and thirty pounds, but is unsure of how much she would weigh with the addition of her new appendages.

Eye Color:
Frost's eyes are a pale blue, almost silver with faint silvers of colour in them. Only when truly close to her can you see the dark, alien presence lurking within.

Skin Color:
Unlike most of the monsters in the forests, Frost spends a lot of time outside during the daytime, and still maintains a beautiful tan to her body, mostly from her swims in the beach, feeling free to assume her true form, rather force her body to stay human.

Hair:
Frost has shoulder length amber hair, fairly straight with a slight curve at the ends. She tries to keep it neat, often finding hairbrushes in long forgotted schoolbags around the campus. She generally tries not to think about why they were left there.
Her pubic hair is, these days, left natural, the tentacled girl unable to obtain anything to shave with. It shares the same colour of her hair, although a few shades darker. She is very rigerous about keeping it clean, still holding onto human values of hygeine.

Tentacles:
When in her natural form, Frosts legs split into four long, flexible yet agile tentacles. The tentacles slowly taper down, much like an a cephelapod's, tapering down to tips which are extremely adept at holding... or squeezing. She prides herself on her skill at manipulating them, quickly finding herself able to control each one individually, doing different complex tasks all at the same time, very soon after her change. Her tentacles are fairly strong, but not impossibly so. A determined victim could escape the grip of one of the tentacles... although she does have five more at the ready.

Psychological Profile:
She's found this change very difficult to deal with- still feeling, and thinking just like an ordinary girl, remembering her childhood... her friends... but also feeling the animal lust, the alien hunger for sex, and the lack of inhibitions to hold herself back from visciously raping others. Disliking the direct approach to finding victims, she tends to swing more into trickery, blending in as a human to get close to her prey before striking. Often using the guise of a lost student, she will befriend her victim, gaining their trust while she waits for an oppertune moment.

She always finds it hard to attack others, feeling the deep guilt, feeling her humanity slip away more with each attack, but knowing she'd lose her mind with lust if she didn't. It is not unusual to find her almost apologetic for her actions, a very strange trait for a "Shokushu Monster", always thinking back to the day she herself was violated by the freakish beast, fearing that one day she too will become nothing more than a sickening freakish alien, with no mind beyond the hunting instincts and lust.

Clothing:
Her original Shokushu uniform was lost many years ago, although she does occasionally pick up a few stray garments to blend in with her prey. Unsurprisingly, these uniforms are in very bad condition, sporting many rips and tears, occasionally smeared with cum... or blood.

Distinguishing features:
After her mutation, Frost's did not just gain flexible tentacles for legs... she also became much more flexible, her nerves much more agile, her limbs capable of bending and stretching far beyond even the most experienced yoga teachers. Her sex shares this trait, while still tight, is capable of stretching far beyond normal, her stomache capable of holding incredible amounts of cum, as she's discovered on several encounters with other beasts in the forest.

Weaknesses:
Although her body has mutated, she is still partly human, and does not have any special strengths. She can fight, but escaping would be difficult, her human form taking much concerntration to maintain, her tentacled body onto really agile underwater. Her tentacles, and her arms, can be overpowered, and while she is stronger than your average human, other monsters would have no trouble overpowering her. Killing her would be slightly more difficult though, her body having an increased rate of regeneration, most injuries healing in a few hours.

As a human, Frost was openly bisexual, and found hermaphrodites quite arousing. She had enormous fun at Shokushu with the other students, until she was taken. She has since enjoyed the other students even more since, slipping a tentacle up an unsuspecting girls skirt and taking her into her grasp. She's also encountered many other monsters, loving playing with just about anything, although not finding anal play particularly arousing, although being full of fluids, her stomache bulging with cum, is really a turn on.

Dislikes:
Frost finds it quite hurtful when students remark on her lack of humanity, calling her for being a "freak" and "monster", when she still feels the human side inside her, but understands, knowing she would say the same to any creature raping her. She often tries to comfort the girls she attacks, finding it far less enjoyable when they're terrified... or burning with hatred. With other monsters, she's generally fairly open, not that her opinion would matter much to them. But she does find anal play to be fairly dull, much preferring more focus on her incredibly flexible sex, capable of fitting many more tentacles as "compensation".

History:
Once a student at the school, she was torn from her dormitory window, abducted by a tentacled alien beast and taken to its lair, held for days as it raped her with its tentacles, cumming in her, around her, for what seemed like an eternity. Waking up one morning to find the creature gone from the cave, Frost tried to get up, gasping as she feels a tentacle move across her leg again... before letting out a shriek of terror as she realizes that was her leg! Crying as she tried to figure out what happened to her, she realized that the freakish alien monster must have changed her somehow, altering her body as it filled her night after night, realizing she hadn't eaten or drunk the whole time... she must have been living off the creatures cum. Whimpering with shame, the tentacled girl crawled and slithered her way along the cave floor, leaving her uniform ripped beyond recognition behind her as she made her way out into the daylight, inspecting her body.

The dark tentacles seemed to come from the top of her her thigh, each leg turning into four individual appendages as she shifts each one tenatively, feeling strange sensations as she curled her tentacles, then moving each one, like fingers on her hand. Slowly playing with her tentacles, she begins to forget her horror, the fear replaced by the bizzarre curiousity at the changes in her body. Almost subconciously, she brought one tentacle up, slipping it between her other tentacles and up, dipping into into her sex as she arches her back, howling with lust as she feels the waves of arousal pass over her... whatever the monster did to her... it felt great!

She started to see the mutation in a different light... kinda sexy... really sexy... as she slowly pumped the tentacle in and out of her body, quickly bringing herself to her first orgasm in her new form, the most powerful she had ever felt as the cum squirted out of her sex... and surprisingly, also out of the tips of her tentacles. Brininging one of them up to her face, she inspected it... the tapering point containing a small hole in the tip, seed slowly dripping from it as it twitched from her orgasm. This didn't help dull her arousal much, although it too surprised her, most tentacled aliens tended to have cocks for tentacles, or at least phallic endings. Oh well, she'd always liked being different... and she certainly fitted that criteria quite well now.

Sitting on the forest floor, Frost slowly looked up through the leaves... her memories were intact, but for some reason, she just couldn't remember her name. Slowly, she realized she didn't want to remember.... because that wasn't her anymore. She was still human... and she was more. Looking around her, she saw the glittering ice crystals on the grass... and simply took the first name that sprung to her mind.

Hearing the sound of the frozen grass crunching underfoot, she looks up, seeing another girl from the school entering the clearing. The girl gasps, moving forward as she spots the naked girl lying on the grass. "Oh my god, what-" she starts, before stopping, unsteady on her feet as she shrieks with terror, seeing the tentacles and turning to run. Frost feels her body burn with desire as she snakes a tentacle out, wrapping it around the girls ankle and tripping her over, pulling her close as she crawls over positioning her body on top of the schoolgirls. "Hey sweetie... sorry I was late for class." she murmurs softly, a grin spreading across her face as she pins the girl down, four of her tentacles spreading the schoolgirls legs apart as the other two slip upwards.

It was going to be a very fun new life.

Last edited by Frost on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:33 am, edited 13 times in total.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:13 am

Heya, new to Shokushu. Used to visit the site, but it wasn't till I started playing on The Lonely Inn that I realized there was a Shokushu mIRC too. Silly me hehe. Anyway, I chopped and changed the sample description to my own thing, any constructive criticism would be much appreciated, although compliments are good too :wink:. I've read through the rules, but if there's anything I've missed, please feel free to tell me, I know I've still got a few things to learn.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:16 am

*tentacle waves* Hi Frost :) I made it the other way around, was first here and then came to TLI :D So don't wonder if there is a PM plopping up from me ;)
Your profile seems to be totaly ok as far as I have seen. Monster x Monster things would have a need though to be played in PMs (in the forums, dunno about the mIRC channel). Have fun here ^^

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:57 am

Thanks ^^ Glad to be here. I think that SHS --> TLI is much more common, I did the reverse. Actually, kinda SHS-->TLI-->SHS =P
Anyway, thanks for the welcome, hope to see ya in the boards some time soon ;)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:11 am

How are you Frost? Welcome to Shokushu =p I'm glad you made your way to the forums as you seem a genuine roleplayer ;] There are a few things that stand out in your profile that cannot be done on the boards. Your activities with other monsters would have to be done via IM, or PM. It depends on what you and other monsters are comfortable with. Also, I dont really see anything wrong with the way Frost became a monster (while she was enrolled in school), however there is a small stipulation to this. Frost cannot be a student anymore =/ Quite obvious I'd think, but it was mentioned Frost has the ability to conceal herself but chooses not to? This can be used as a lure, and a lure only =p From what I gathered from your profile is that you understood this already, but I had to make sure.
Welcome to Shokushu and I hope to see Frost around the boards. <3

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:04 pm

stay frosty now =3

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

The way I read it, Frost doesn't actually go to classes or sleep in dorms or any of that studenty stuff...which is what Christine is worried about. Frost just every now and then disguises herself as a student and sneaks up to seduce a different student. Is that right? If so, it's fine. We have a number of monsters who disguise themselves as students already, so no problem.

Anyway, welcome! Quite a well thought about character, I believe. :)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Christine was just clarifying the rules, that was all Den. ^_^ I know back when I was a young monster, like...ages ago, I did several things that I thought would be alright but wasn't. No one really clarified much for me back then, but I learned with little repercussions. I wish I had someone around back then to tell me what I could or coudln't do when the rules werne't that simple heh.

Either way, Frost, I do hope to meet your monster in the private message world sometime soon. Very interesting premise.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:50 pm

By the way, I know it doesn't fit your character precisely, nothing a little PSP can't fix ;] Just thought it was interesting. <3

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:53 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks so much for that image, although I have a great image that I'm going to use..

Don't worry about the blending in with the other students in classes, all Frost uses her human form for is to walk alongside students lost in the forest, and get close enough, not actually still attend the school.
Thanks for the tip about the monsters, though, I didn't realize they weren't allowed to RP together in the public channels, I'll leave it like that so that its more of an invitation to anyone who wants to play with her in private.

Anyway, thanks again for the help, hope to see y'all soon ^^ Going to college soon, so life should be much less... well, less parents for one thing. Sigh... my parents need to find better things to do than limiting my freedoms... Of course, if they knew I was playing a roleplaying schoolground monster raping game... well, I don't want to think about it.
I just wish my highschool had've been as good as this one ;)

<3's,
Frost

Last edited by Frost on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:36 am

Myself and Kumu Thuy are Happy
:D

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 am
Profile YIM

Wow that picture is awesome ;] Good choice <3 Also, as far as your disguise goes that is fine, I simply wanted to clarify, but I gathered that you understood that aspect of the boards already.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:28 pm

I already knew, but thanks for clarifying- I wasn't aware that monsters weren't allowed to be together on the boards, good thing to know :wink:

Thanks for the compliment on the picture, came from a friend a little while ago, had to track it down again, but yeah, I'm really happy with it. Just have to get it down to the right dimensions. Still not sure how to get them to pop up in my signature properly, my HTML is really rusty XD

Anyway, regardless, its the thought that counts, and I really appreciate that ya helped. I'll be sure to return the favour 8)

Frost's description

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next