View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Akkiguujin the Doll Demon 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post Akkiguujin the Doll Demon
Name: Akkiguujin / Mamo

Race: Demon / Teddy Bear

Type: Trapper/Stalker

Place of Birth: Hell/Japan

Height: Variable

Weight: Variable

Eye Color: Light devouring black

Skin Color: Pus slicked red with pulsing acid green veins running across the surface.

Skin Texture: Slick and slimy, with the veins having a rough, rubbery texture.

Hair? No. Inward curling black ram horns.

Body Build: Fit, not overbuilt. Think track runner muscle.

Tail? Yes.

Tail Length: Variable

Tentacles? Yes.

Number of Tentacles: Between 2 and 6, from the shoulders down to the base of his ribs in demon form.

Wings? Yes.

Wingspan: 8 feet total

Wing Color: Slate gray at the base, darkening to black at the tips of each wing.

Cock Size: Variable, usually 8".

# of Cocks: Tentacles are also phalli, so 1-7.

Motivation: Pride and sexual energy needed to maintain demon form.

Psychological Profile: Sadistic and proud to the point of overconfidence.

Personality: Usually quiet and observant, watching and waiting for the time to strike and fill his quarry with terror.

Sexual Oddities: Can only perform if his target is or was recently afraid.

Human Disguise Form? Sort of. Teddy bear form is his disguise.

Human Disguise Appearance: Teddy bear is about a foot tall, made of shabby brown terry cloth. Only has one shiny black button for an eye with a line of stitched black x's running down the front of the bears stomach. The bear is cute in a ragged, forlorn way. Has the Kanji for "Mamo" stitched on his right foot.

Special Attributes: Minor shape shifting ability, limited to alteration of his own mass and size. Flight. Can move around in teddy bear form, and extend his wings in that shape as well. Can cause mild amnesia by secreting a toxin from his tongue. Supernatural strength, speed, etc. Can animate, alter, and control dolls and other similar things(mannikins, etc.) within 100 ft. Can use doll related magics(i.e. voodoo-ish control, doll barriers, puppet spells, etc.) Feeds off of magic, with some exceptions. (see below) Can heal minor wounds with his saliva.

Distinguishing features: Bears the line of stitched x's in both forms.

Behavior: Either waits in bear form in a location where he is likely to be picked up and taken back to a student's room, or stalks his quarry through other similarly subtle means.

Weaknesses: Requires energy derived from sex to take his demonic form and stay on Earth. Is more vulnerable in his teddy bear form and can only break free of his prison by breaking the four seals on his power. This can be done through direct contact, or by channeling the energy through his controlled puppets. Cannot absorb spells of healing, which cause burns and welts to him. Also has difficulty dealing with technological effects, as he is not familiar with them.

Likes: Instilling fear in his prey before ravaging them. Prefers psychological trauma to physical, but will settle when necessary.

Dislikes: Water in bear form, as it takes a while to dry out. Otherwise, crosses and other holy symbols anger him, causing him to target those who wear them more frequently.

History: The demon Akkiguujin was mistakenly bound into a specially prepared teddy bear by a Japanese sorceress, who was trying to create a guardian for herself. She called the wrong demon, winding up with an incubus instead of a guardian. After a few hours of merciless sexual torment she managed to banish the demon from her home. The spell was supposed to send him back to Hell, however, the binding to the doll was too strong for the banishment so the demon was bound to the doll and they were both teleported to the school, as like attracts like.

Comments welcome, this is a work in progress.

What his face looks like.
Just add inward curling black ram horns, replace the eyes with light devouring voids, and make the teeth sharp black fangs.

Last edited by Akkiguujin on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:35 pm
Profile YIM

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:08 am

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

They had teddy bears back in the beginning of time?

Anyway, welcome. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:43 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
They had teddy bears back in the beginning of time?

Anyway, welcome. ;)

No no, the demon is from the beginning of time, he was just bound to the teddy bear recently. Sorry for the confusion. *bows politely*

And to the ladies...*wrings hands in a supervillain manner* Excellent. All is according to plan. *evil cackle*

Original post edited for clarity and revisions, noted in red.

The Doll House

Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

So cute, yet...so demonic. O.O Could fool Aleace anytime, anywhere. *Still cuddles anyways* X3

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:12 am

This is going to make me look thrice at my collection of bears...

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:39 am

It should. You never know when one of them might suddenly turn on you. *evil grin*

If you'd like to play with Mamo/Akki, drop me a PM. *bows*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:41 am
Profile YIM

Edited to more clearly define his capabilities and weaknesses.

The Doll House

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:54 am
Profile YIM

((Bumping, as I have returned from a long absence. *bows*

The Doll House

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:21 am
Profile YIM

Heh. I so love the idea of the being bound to a teddy since some females have a weakness for those. *cuddles the teddy*

Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:19 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Akkiguujin the Doll Demon
((Back and bumping once again, from the depths of antiquity {also known as page 5})) :wink:

The Doll House

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]