View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Keemari Updated and back 

Post Keemari Updated and back
Name: Keemari
Race/Appearance: A Wolf that stands on two legs with large powerful arms and claws. His hair is completely white along with his skin, an oddity among his people and not concealable even in his human form. His tail is more for looks, but can be useful in some situations.
Type: Druid
Place of Birth: Plerid
Nationality: Human Form- American
Height: 5’11
Weight: 230
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: white
Hair: All over body in monster form
Hair Color: White
Body Build: Muscular in both forms
Tail: Yes
Fighting Style: A straight up fighter, he will use his claws or teeth as his primary weapon, or a special scythe weapon if the occasion calls for it. What makes him tricky is his control of nature. Since he has close ties with it too, it will respond much better then any others monsters control.

Personality: A calm individual who can at times be very at peace and nice, but at others he is cruel and unforgiving.

Human Disguise Form- Keemari Sulivan. A man well versed in the studies of botany, animal studies, and marine studies
Human Disguise Appearance: Check Avatar
Clothing: He wears shorts and a t-shirt or appears to. In monster form he wears a robe and nothing else.
Special Attributes/Capabilities: Control of nature and his claws can secrete certain poisons/aphrodisiac because of his knowledge of nature too.
Distinguishing features: Besides his white hair/fur he has a large scar across his chest no matter what form he’s in.
Dislikes: Very advanced technology
History:
Keemari was born on the planet Plerith 255 human years ago, at the time his world was ruled by an invisible force. He was a High Level Demon that claimed to be the King of all demons. His demonic powers gave him the ability to corrupt everything around him with evil and malice so that he could feed on these emotions. He traveled from world to world, dimension-to-dimension doing this so that these worlds would became like his dimension. Hell…

Using a special power of his when he finally defeated this demon he devoured his demonic power and used it to cleanse the world by using nature to destroy all evil on the planet. Now he travels from planet to planet cleansing them all. His form of cleansing though usually results in Genocide due to the fact no one seems to meet his high standards. Even Hero’s and Herioness.

He is still deciding on the fate of Shokushu, but thanks to some meetings with one Mr. Nicemen he’s slowly came to the conclusion that humans are selfish and horrible creatures reading through your history, but have features that make them desiriable in other ways. So he’s on vacation right now and is simply playing with the toys here. AKA the Students.

Finally my friend has come through. Monster form of Keemari although be it a little cuddly for my taste, but still pretty close.

http://www.vanjas-world.com/comics/horr ... a_main.htm

Pic of Human Form- http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... arisj9.jpg

Pic of Monster Form- Still looking[/url]

Last edited by Keemari on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat May 19, 2007 4:32 am

Hey, welcome to the new site, Keemari. Glad to see you back.

Sat May 19, 2007 6:47 pm

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]