View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Alehop - Clam Phalloid 

Post Alehop - Clam Phalloid
Name: Alehop

Race: Clam Phalloid

Type: Failed Alien Experiment

Place of Birth: N/A (Bred on an Alien Ship)

Nationality: Undetermined (Classified as Species 00-3424)

Height: 9 feet tall from head to tail, 8 feet tall from base to head, 10 feet from side to side (shells) 5 feet side to side (slug)

Weight: 1896 lbs

Eye Color: Milky white, with yellow cataracts forming

Skin Color: Alehop's base skin tone is that of a deep sea green, while the two conch-like shells that form the "clam" portion of his back are a greyish-purple

Skin Texture: The base skin is rough and scaly, yet it secretes a filmy mucous that leaves a trail behind it; the shells themselves are spiky and rough, much like that of a coral reef

Body Build: Alehop for lack of a better term is a slow and cumbersome slug. He resembles a massive snail with two large conch shells that open and close, forming a clam on its back.

Tail? Yes

Tail Length: For all purposes, Alehops lower body is a tail, about 9 feet start to end

Tentacles? Yes

Number of Tentacles: Once the shell opens on his back, Alehop contains about 7 tentacles within each half for a total of 14 tentacles (16 if you count his sluglike eyes)

Cock Size: 17 inches long, 6 inches wide (diameter)

# of Cocks: 6 (3 on each half of the shell attached to the first few tentacles)

Fighting Style: Alehop is straightforward, not caring to skulk or sneak (mainly because he can't). He is slow and cumbersome, as well as blind, using his eyestalks to feel around for him. Once a target is located, Alehop is overcome with an urge to explore every opening and cover the subject with mucous.

Motivation: Alehop's motivation, if any, would be to explore the island and its inhabitants, giving each one a thorough feel over with his tentacles and survive in the watery environments (lakes, streams, oceans, pools, etc)

Psychological Profile: Alehop has base animal urges, primarily the need to eat and reproduce. He feeds on smaller animals, and finds humans to be disgusting in terms of flavor (aside from women's sexual juices which he prefers most of all). He prefers mating with human females, especially those who feed him well.

Personality: Alehop is dull and slow, yet the striking agility of his tentacles are betrayed by his laggish appearance. He does not speak, or is unable to, and slowly trudges along the masses, usually sticking to bodies of water to keep moist. It is not known if he is sadistic or plain stupid, but what he does is based on his hunger or intrigue when faced with a challenge or meal.

Sexual Oddities: He's a sluglike alien with a clamshell on his back, how odd is that?

Human Disguise Form? No

Special Attributes: Despite having a clamshell on his back, Alehop cannot retreat into it. His eyestalks also can open to reveal two tiny mouths with piranha-like maws in which he tears at his food with

Distinguishing features: The two conch shells on his back that form a giant, misshapen clamshell and his elongated slug body.

Behavior: Fight or flight, eat or be eaten. These are what drives Alehop to do what he does. He moves slowly, and when encountered with food, immediately opens his shell to release his tenacles from their internal "pods".

Capabilities: Can sprout tentacles from hidden pods within his shell. Mucous that is released is very sticky and can subdue opponents, food, etc. Other capabilities are yet unknown to him.

Weaknesses: He is slow and can easily be outrun if spotted first. One would think as a slug his eyestalks would be sensitive, but they are firm and hard like marbles.

Likes: Eating, exploring, long crawls on the beach, tasting the sweet nectar of the female flower

Dislikes: Fast prey, buildings with staircases, small spaces (not claustrophobic but it irritates him when he cannot fit into a space based on his size)

History: Created as a way to splice various forms of marine life, Alehop was a failed experiment in that he could not grasp its mission objectives. Seen as a failure and a useless tool in the dominance of the human race, he was jettisoned in a pod towards a strange planet. Ironically, he landed in the ocean just outside the island where the campus lies, and his journey began.

He roamed the outer coast, feeding on small fish and animals, taking in the view of the females that lingered in bathing suits. He could sense the warmth from between their legs and immediately without his own mind catching up to him, he struck and had at least 3 women wrapped in a slithering embrace. Time would pass, and Alehop would leave the women where they lay, wracked with spasms or choking on whatever fluids were excreted into them.

Alehop explored the streams and bodies of water on Shokushu, finding more food and more women. Like the directions on a shampoo bottle: "rinse and repeat" and Alehop was more than happy to repeat his previous actions on the women on the island. His mucous kept him moist, and this allowed him to go further inland to the gymnasium and pool areas, encountering sweaty girls and half-nude girls for his pleasure. Not one to be subtle, he burst inside and had his way with many of them, allowing whoever could escape, to escape.

He still roams the island now, having a nest in nearly every body of water on Shokushu to make himself more at home.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Last edited by Alehop on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:19 am

:o Scary. I'd love.. I mean hate to be raped by you. :wink:

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:40 am

Your profile looks fantastic! The only thing I'd like to point out is that Shokushu is actually located on another planet, not Earth.

<3

Chris.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:20 am

Hehe Welcome. I hope you find the students here to your liking ;)

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:32 am

And I don't see why I wouldn't like to roleplay with any of you three (perhaps all at once) *Alehop slithers ever so closer towards his goal of being approved*

I need to wait for approval still, yes?

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Not really. All we mods do character-approvel wise is to point out any rule-breaking traits. I don't see any, so there.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 am

Woah... giant bug, eh? I could go for that =)

Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]