View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Eve01: Failed Salvation 

Post Eve01: Failed Salvation
Name: Eve01

Race: Artificial Cyborg Life Form.

Type: Self-aware Playtoy, Model 01. Prototype

Place of Birth: Project Novae Eve, located in an Undisclosed UN Lab

Nationality: N/A

Age: Effectively Immortal. Human form appears to be in early 20’s

Height: Human form: 5' 5" Monster form: 5’ 10’. True form: Varies.
Largest recorded: 20’

Weight: Human form: 140lbs. Monster form 200 lbs. True form: Varies. Largest recorded: One metric ton.

Eye Color: Red (all forms)

Skin Color: Purple (monster form.)

Skin Texture: Smooth

Hair Color: None. Tentacles grow from her scalp

Body Build: Human form: Athletic. Monster form: Voluptuous. True form: Varies

Tail: None

Tentacles? Yes

Number of Tentacles: 14 in monster from, though she can grow more

True form: varies

Cock size: When she feels the need for one: Varies.

Fighting Style: Though she prefers seduction, trickery, and temptation to get the job done, she isn’t above attacking with her numerous tentacles to immobilize her victim. Once in her grip escape is impossible for one without superhuman strength.

Motivation: Programming, energy, sustenance (genetically unstable, must ingest or absorb human DNA at certain intervals to remain cohesive), and entertainment

Psychological Profile: Eve is very much a free sprit, and despises the weakness of the body she inhabits. She sees the girls at Shokushu as entertaining morsels to be devoured until such time as she overcomes her need for sex. Whether she rapes them outright, tricks them, or romances and seduces them, its all the same to her. Its no different that adding a different kind of seasoning to a meal you already enjoy.

Personality: Capable of relating to human easily (when disguised). Driven in her research, for which she hopes to use NICE labs to further. That is her passion everything; else is gravy. She does enjoy the chase and the subsequent struggle, but wouldn’t mind taking some poor doe-eyed thing by surprise had having her way with her without all the attitude she often gets.

Sexual Oddities: Eve is obsessed with feet. A good toe or foot fucking might just be enough to get her to leave you alone… though I wouldn’t bet my hymen on that if I were you.

Human Disguise Form? Yes

Human Disguise Appearance: A simply dressed and somewhat maternal looking young woman with purple hair and eyes. The most non-threatening image you could conjure basically.

Clothing: Typically none. Unless in human form.

Distinguishing features: Five gold bands that are already visible on her body, no matter what forum she in. Mostly often take appearance of wrists and ankle cuffs along with a collar around her neck. The size of these items might change, but there are always present, as they house the nanite factory that keeps her body together.

Human form:

Monster form:

Capabilities: Shape shifting, electrokinesis, telekinesis, nanities in skin can refract light, making her invisible. Nanites in her blood stream can be injected in others, to serve as a ‘tag;’ only she can sense, as well as have a psychoactive affect on their thought process, usually used to induce and amplify arousal, also used to delete or overwrite memory. Can wirelessly access any computer terminal or similar technology with no problem. Energy conversion matrix, used to absorb the bio-electrical and spiritual energy released during orgasm to replenish herself. Can amplify muscles mass or power, depending on need for superhuman strength.

Weaknesses: She is on a constant count down to he next feeding. Her genetic make up is highly unstable, she needs to taken in human DNA to stabilize it regularly in addition to her energy needs. Skin cells are usually sufficient. Failure to do so will cause her to devolve into her true form: A thoughtless, formless mass consisting of sexual organs (cocks, tentacles, pussies, breasts, etc), aimlessly wondering about for its next fuck. In this state, her mutated DNA is also highly infectious, capable of inducing mutation in others as well. Since she needs the energy of orgasm anyway, she typically gets her DNA fix while raping the girls as well.

Likes: Women, sex, masturbation, control and making others lose it. Also found of science and a student of magic.

Dislikes: Her reliance on sex. She hints she is capable of more, but there is enough of her original programming intact to let her enjoy it.

History: No one in the know on Earth is truly happy with the interstellar arrangement that gave rise to Shokushu High. Sure Earth was spared en masse, but what of the poor girls sent there, doomed to either salve pins or breeding pits or take up weapon and fight a war they never asked top be involved in? No, that was not nearly good enough.

It was this mindset that gave birth to Project Novae Eve. She was to be the ultimate sex toy, a blend of biological, technological, and magical components. Patterned after a human girl, she was programmed to want and need sex, as well as fulfill any task given to her by a slave trader, plus be breed-able with any of the know aliens species. It was a noble goal, a living, breathing, fucking, slaving golem, designed to be as submissive or hardheaded as the one who ordered it wanted, capable of poping out more half-breed spawn any human woman could ever hope to handle, all without showing any sign that it was different from the real thing.

Sadly, the program was a failure. Eve was brought online and given the needed data to become all that she need to be, but became self aware somewhere in the process. She was the one who discovered her own design flaw: that the flexibility they had tried to create in her genetic make up created a self-replicating error that could cause a total physical and mental breakdown. Her words went unheeded, sadly, and when she did devolve, she mutated several researches and scientist into unrecognizable misshapen beings before she was able to regain herself. Realizing that she would soon be terminated for her actions, she made her way to the launch point for the Shokushu bound ‘plane’. Once there, she assumed a new form for herself and set about her mission to find a way to fix herself, pausing only to ‘snack’ on a student or two.

The irony that she wound up at the very same school she was supposed to render obsolete is not lost on her.

Note: Her “Purple Tentacle Goddes” form is the from she is most often in, but it is not her ‘true’ form. That would be the thoughtless mass of sex organs.

Last edited by Eve01 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Nice profile and welcome to campus :) *waves a tentacle* Enjoy your stay around~

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Very sexy :D I looked over your profile, very interesting history and rather ironic =P I hope you enjoy your stay here.

<3 Chris.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:37 pm

made some minor changes: added telekinesis to ability list, added trickery to her fighting style. nothing big, figured it would be ok since haven’t started RPing yet

also, thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Christine, we simply must hook up.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:25 pm

me like welcome and enjoy the boards I hope we can rp some time ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Oooooh, great origin! Hell, great character all together. :D I hope we can RP some time.

Ironically, I've actually drawn fanart for Suna, the artist who's character you're using for Eve's tentacle goddess form XD

Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile WWW

I must say that is one hot Tentacle woman...

Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Ironically, I've actually drawn fanart for Suna, the artist who's character you're using for Eve's tentacle goddess form XD

I know. I found Suna's pics by linking from your page over at Hentai foundry. welcome back, by the way.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]