View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 My new creature Adam. I hope you like him. (revised) 

Post My new creature Adam. I hope you like him. (revised)
I do hope I have placed this correctly....anyhow, new person here. Just registered. Read as much as I could find, but I may make some mistakes. Please forgive me for being new.

I present to you my monstrous entity. I hope you enjoy him.

Name: unpronounceable. Has adopted Adam for a name amoung humans on rare occassions.

Race: The ADD has classified his species Canis Nidorum, in reference to his (admittedly very vaguely) somewhat canine seeming anatomy and powerful olfactory organs.

Type: alien

Place of Birth: a medium sized planet near to Canopus, possessing a high oxygen atmosphere and fairly high gravity(1.4 Gs specifically).

Gender: male positive. (there are three genders. female, and male positive and male negative. A female must be impregnated by both genders of male to conceive.)

Nationality: irrelevant

Height: 5'4"

Length: including tail and tentacles 37'. Torso is 9'2"

Weight: 412lbs

Eye color: black orbs

Skin color: variable. Generally dusky grey or mottled, dark brown.

Skin texture: smooth and slightly yielding, slippery.

Hair: fine hairs in and on the scent organs (primarily centered under the chin, upon the tips of his tongues, and upon his tentacles

Hair color: translucent white

Body build: heavily muscled, and lean, though massive. The legs and shoulder region are especially well built.

Tail: prehensile and sheathed in rough skin. Can be slashed like a powerful whip, but is generally employed for balance. 3'8"

Tentacles: several, number depending on hormonal balance but generally no less than five and no more than a dozen. The longest is 24'2" and is of a different type than the others which range from 4 to 12 feet in length and are studded with swellings which are used for scenting and tasting, as well as for delivering hormonal fluids. These auxilary tentacles are used for fine manipulation as well, and the ends can open into four opposable thumbs. A barb is used for injecting/spraying hormones. Some glands can secrete hormones upon the skin as well. The primary tentacle is 62% nervous tissue and designed to enter other beings and manipulate their nervous system. Many beings can survive this on his home planet (including himself) and surprisingly, human beings. This is usually employed to bait victims, allowing him to use a human or animal as a "puppet" with which to lure a victim, using the creature's available memories and a full command of their conscious systems to move them or speak.

Wings: not winged

Cock size: 7" diameter, though it swells to 11" upon orgasm for the larger prong. the second prong is roughly 2/3 these sizes.
# of cocks: technically one though this true only from a scientific point of view. Any victim would be under the impression that there were two, connected at the base.

Fighting Style: dislikes combat, but is instinctually well suited for it and does hunt meat. Specializes in rapid, aggressive assault followed by equally rapid flight, and uses it's pheromone organs and hormone barbs to poison, confuse, or incapacitate foes.

Motivation: human bodies, especially younger females, produce fluids, hormones, and scents that one might be tempted to say was addictive to Adam in the same manner as a drug or particularly fine food. this is however misleading. Sampling complex organic fluids and hormones is an instinctive evolutionary mechanism developed to adapt to his homeworld. Doing so gives him raw material and sensory information which besides allowing his specialized hormone system to synthesize new chemicals, gives him intense physical pleasure. Curiousity, and the delight of playing with the particularly aromatic human female is his primary motivation, and it is generally that simple.

Psychological profile: there has been insufficient contact with the species to conjecture, though the ADD has suggested the possibility that Adam may be a somewhat immature member of his species, perhaps even a child or pubescent.

Personality: Inquisitive, sensitive to pleasantness, somewhat cowardly. Intelligent and enjoys conversation and mental games when he is able to communicate. Does not fully grasp human subtleties of emotion and personality, so often his "play" seems like cruelty, which is not strictly speaking his intention.

Sexual Oddities: the "sex" he has with human females is more precisely like one of us sucking on a jolly rancher or piece of chocolate. His tentacles are not sexual organs except in the fact that they are sensitive and can feel pleasure. They can be used erotically, but only in the sense that our hands and lips can be. However, his sexual drive is pronounced, and he will sometimes employ a human being as a vessel for release. his seminal fluid is highly reactive, and a recipient is likely to experience odd symptoms ranging from vivid hallucinations, to muscle spasms, changes in appetite or sexual drive, or even a rapid condition that mimics pregnancy, though the result is nothing than an odd placental growth which is expelled in a process similar to labor after about a month. Most commonly they experience severe mood swings and an enhanced sexual drive.

Human Disguise Form: using his primary tentacle-appendage to possess an unfortunate. His use of these puppets is imperfect, and particularly flawed by the fact that an attentive observer may notice that he is never shown the subject's back, being that a tentacle is sprouting out of a bleeding wound in his back or skull.

Special Attributes: hormonal factory and keen olfactory organs. Capable of synthesizing, after sampling a species hormones and DNA, paralyzing, lethal, hallucinogenic, mind altering, or aprodesiac substances. Can expell strong pheromones that can either simply mimic a scent, or addle a victim's mind and body in ways lisyted above. Often used to make a victim sleepy or hallucinate as he stalks them to make them easier prey, and sometimes to make them erotically more responsive. Depending on the chemical structures analyzed, and his general lifestyle, Adam is prone to undergoing rapid, minor mutations to better fit his environment. (meaning the luscious little victims here might experience a very different Adam on a second encounter. hee hee)

Distinguishing features: powerful legs, canine-esque torso reminescent of a dog crossed with a xenomorph (for the uninitiated, those are the aliens from the Alien series). Four eyes, powerful, fanged jaws that recede into the head and neck. The head is not on a long neck, but stems directly from the torso and seems almost an extension of it. the tentacles stem from it's upper back and shoulders.

Capabilities: apart from those previously mentioned, the ability to change skin color for cameoflage, extreme speed and jumping ability, and greatly adaptible to swimming or burrowng. Possesses rather wicked claws.

Weaknesses: greatly dislikes extreme cold, electrical shock, and detests certain powerful scents, especially corrosive or chemical scents such as ammonia or bleach.

History: an ADD agent visiting his planet was taken as a puppet by him. Having temporary access to the agent's memories and knowledge (while connected only) curiousity drove him to use the puppet to fly him in his shuttle to the strange place (Shokushu) that he had found in his mind. the body was quite dead, and beginning to deteriorate by the time he managed to crash land in the water near the school. The agency is aware of his existence, but has seldom spotted him and does not know what to make of him.[/b]

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Last edited by niellwyn on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:31 am
Profile YIM

Welcome nice monster, don't worry about any mistakes just take your time and settle in if you every need someone to RP with just send me a message.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:54 am
Profile WWW

Looks good to me, although its quite difficult to read without losing your place =p Minor suggestion would be spacing your sections apart. Other than that, welcome to campus and enjoy your stay. You have some very original concepts for your character and I'd love to see how they're going to pan out. <3 Chris

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:32 pm

Added spaces between headings. Hopefully that should take care of the difficulty in reading somewhat :)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

Sure did! Looks good to go <3 If you're ever up for a romp, you can find me ...well pretty much everywhere :)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Sounds nice. Send me a message or something, we cna set up a scene. I really look forward to it. :)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:01 pm
Profile YIM

Well, my only issue is the fact that your manipulation move kills students, which isn't really allowed here.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:13 am
Profile WWW

NPCs only my good fellow. No possession of the student body at all. Just NPCs (usually males) who usually aren't supposed to be there anyhow :)

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: My new creature Adam. I hope you like him.
niellwyn wrote:
Gender: male positive. (there are three genders. female, and male positive and male negative. A female must be impregnated by both genders of male to conceive.)

That reminds me of something from Isaac Asimov's The Gods Themselves. Have you read it?

Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 am
Profile YIM

Not even a little bit, though I DO like Isaac Asimov. I hope to be a sci fi writer someday so if my creature reminds you of a famous one....goody for me! :D

Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM

NPCs only my good fellow. No possession of the student body at all. Just NPCs (usually males) who usually aren't supposed to be there anyhow :)

Er, well hold on. First, male students aren't supposed to be around period. Even as NPCs. And male NPCs of other types, like teachers, are either rare or actually the disguise form of monsters. Secondly, while the rules are a little vague on this point, I would say one shouldn't permanently harm anyone in the RPs...again, even NPCs.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Not male students. Just hapless males in general. But I see your point. I'll be editing things as an ongoing process.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]