View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Pyro 

Post Pyro
Name: Pyro
Type: Cybernetic Organism

Description: If you want to skip straight to the monster description, skip to the (+) symbol below.
I usually look human, when just browsing the grounds. I appear to be about 6'3'', very slim, lightly tanned, foot-long straight dark-brown hair, narrow faded-gold eyes, subtly well-toned musculature. I wear faded gray jeans, a muscle shirt of the same color, a black woven belt with a silver buckle, and a pair of black leather boots that have been torn to all hell. I have a set of synthetic emotional algorithms that allow me to interact with natural human organisms nearly perfectly, and therefore seem like a pretty cool guy. Years of studying natural human society, especially humans of a ripe age, allow me to make many realistic cultural references and emotional-logical assumptions, allowing me to blend into social settings almost flawlessly.

However, beneath my suave exterior, I am something else entirely. My 'brain' is an adaptive supercomputer infused with a natural human brain, giving me the disadvantage of sometimes seeming too mechanical to be human, but the advantage of incredibly rapid, logical thought. Without an assigned primary function, my directive defaults to obey the natural desires of the human internal processes. This alludes to the pursuit of all basic human desires; most notably, the desire for sexual pleasure. The brain that was used in my creation was that of a 19.682 year old Male, who had been deprived of societal conditioning entirely, and who's mind was the sum of his natural urges. Therefore, I inherit those urges, and pursue them relentlessly.

At my creation I was only given one modified organ; a Nanobank. The synthetic organ contains millions of microscopic machines that respond instantly to my augmented brain, and can construct any bodily augmentation, mechanical or organic, within a matter of seconds. Since my creation, I have used this ability to create my body into it's current state: My bones are made from ultra-light, ultra-strong titanium alloys. Digestive, excretory and endocrine systems have been modified unrecognizably into more efficient sub-systems. I've added nano-ATP Generators into my muscles, providing me with near infinite strength. (+) My largest augmentation, however, is a bank of cybernetic-organic tentacle appendages stored inside me. They grow from a four-by-four array of soft sphincters in my upper back (Replacing my now-useless lungs). The core of each tendril is a mechanical snake of joints, accompanied by a few tubes of various purposes. Externally, however, each can take a variety of forms, which I can change at will. They range in color from a forest green to a tan-brown; Each is equipped with human erectile tissue that can expand from about 2 inches in width to 6, possibly more. Each has the ability to grow bumps or ridges within a few seconds, or retract them and become 'smooth as a baby's bottom' as you would say. They also have the ability to secrete a thick, warm clear mucous-like substance that serves as an ultra-slick lubricant. Finally, each tendril is tipped with an organ that is anatomically identical to the head of a human penis, complete with the ability to spray a volume of emulated human ejaculate. Although vastly increased in size, my actual member is not so different from a human one, and is the tool that I move in with once the extensive foreplay is over.

History:
I actually know very little of my history; My memory banks were erased immediately prior to my escape from some form of off-shore laboratory, ironically named "Kind Laboratories" or something to that effect, I don't quite recall. My original purpose is lost; For all I know, I was set free upon this island for some ungodly reason. Whatever the case, I'm here, I'm powerful, and I'm deadly horny.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]