View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Najort. <First timer! =P> 

Post Najort. <First timer! =P>
Name: Najort.

Race: Regdod.

Height: 6'5.

Weight: 325lbs.

Eyes: Coal black.

Mouth: Small in stature compared to the rest of his body; however, his mouth is defined not by the size, but by the four rows of razor sharp teeth inside it.

Hair: Patches of short dark black hair, balding in most parts.

Skin Color: Slate gray.

Skin Texture: Extremely dry skin, made up of milliions of tiny fissures.

Clothing: Ragged black pants, torn down at the ankles. Old, stained white shirt, grungy black boots and a tattered brown raincoat.

Weapon: A dull-edged large axe, worn across the back and hidden underneath the rain coat. Purpose? To inflict as much damage as possible on his victims.

Powers:

Fury - Najort's main power of fury is uncontrollable. The source of his power comes from past experiences that have broken and corrupted him. Once focused on an objective, he becomes somewhat of a juggernaut, unable to stop.

Mind reading: Having initially been a hero in his previous life before arriving at Shokushu, he developed a knack for sensing people in danger. Presently, he is unable to start or stop his powers, but is attempting to adapt and control his gift.

Magic

Memory Lapse: To counter his fury, the gods bless Najort with the magic of memory lapse. At times, his fury is too much to control; and by the magic of memory lapse, he's able to eliminate his enemies by stunning their memory, leaving them with no recollection of their past.

Background: Najort began his life, summoned by the gods to rid his planet of the evils that consumed it. His previous planet had similar attributes to that of the area surrounding Shokushu. A war had broken out which pitted the armies of the virulent Trops against the civilians. Najort fought vigorously and without hesitance for the civilians. He vanquished entire battlefronts by himself using his fury; yet, when he'd return home, there were no people to welcome him. His heart began to grow cold as the very people he saved, seemed un-thankful for him. He then turned his attention to exacting revenge on the very people he had once fought for. He began to kill each civilian who crossed his path, knocking them to the ground, and once immobile, he'd chop the heads off. Recalling, "If people were to think with their hearts and not their heads, the world would be far better off."

Psychological Profile : A complete outsider. Once a sweet, caring individual, but thanks to reality, his mind has been corrupted with images of revenge. While living on planet Regdod, Najort developed a relationship with a woman. They grew close, working together to try to bring the war to an end, only to have her leave him for another man who was nothing but a coward. As time wore on, a tumor grew deep within his brain, subsiding his feelings of compassion and replacing them with anger and pain. As a result, he drew his attention to finding women who were nothing but users and abusers and vowed to take their innocence, and lives.

Weaknesses:

i]Kisses on the lips[/i] - He received but one kiss from the only women who ever gave him a chance; and with each kiss there after, the passion acts as a reminder and draws from his powers, lessening his will to kill.

Birthmark on lower back - As a sign of his mortal life, a birthmark in the shape of a dagger through a heart was placed on the right side of his stomach. It acts as a symbol to show even the seemingly invincible... have a weakness. If pressed down hard upon, it sends a reverberating shock up the spine, rendering him paralyzed for a few moments.

Solitude.
Abusing women for his own sadistic pleasure.

*This is my first attempt at doing something like this, I know the background and descriptions are rather weak compared to most, but I felt like developing my monster with mainly human traits. If you have any comments, suggestions or anything, let me know, as I could use any and all help =) Hope to hear and talk to some of you very soon. *

Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm

Looks good, although on the island I think you'll find a lack of encounters with other monsters that end in violence and you're not allowed to break the students =p so you'll find those interested powers a bit useless. The mind reading however, comes as a special treat to you and the memory lapse is almost perfect for the island. Other than that your profile is awesome! Welcome to the island <3 Any questions, comments, concerns feel free to pm me.

Chris

Thu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm

True, make sure you're aware of all the Campus Rules. Other than that, welcome! ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri May 25, 2007 6:50 pm

Yeah...especally the no killing/maiming of the students.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 25, 2007 7:39 pm
Profile WWW

Yepppppp! *Noted* lolz... it's okay, I'm truly not a dangerous killer, just abuser ;) Read the rules and I'm all set now =)

*Insert quote here* (Still workin on it)

Mon May 28, 2007 6:21 am

now that that's straight welcome then ^_^ hope you enjoy it here and if you need a person to rp with im right here *smirks*

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]