View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 New Monster: Llasnad 

Post New Monster: Llasnad
Name: Llasnad
Race: Dragon
Type: Shadow
Place of Birth: Plane of Shadows
Nationality: n/a
Height: 13' 6"
Weight: 450 lbs
Eye Color: Smoke Gray
Skin Color: Black
Skin Texture: Scales
Hair? No
Hair Color: n/a
Body Build: Large and Muscular.
Tail? Yes
Tail Length: 6' 9"
Tentacles? No
Number of Tentacles: n/a
Wings? Yes
Wingspan: 13'
Wing Color: Black Scaled
Cock Size: 18" long, 5" diameter at the base, 2" at the tip.
# of Cocks: 2

Fighting Style: Can grow claws up to 6" long, razor sharp. His tail is packed with muscle, able to lift as much as one of his arms, plus it can be used as a powerful club, able to smash through brick walls easily. He can breath a shadowy gas, that covers up to 30 cubic feet, that causes any humans caught in its area to become very aroused and physical sensations to be amplified.

Motivation/Psychological Profile: Having lived for uncounted years, bound within the ever shifting shadow plane that borders earth, able to see into this plane but unable to enter. He grew to hate humans, while at the same time desiring to taste the beautiful females. His hunger, hatred, and desire is what drives him.

Personality: Cold, ruthless, sadistic, and horny. He takes what he wants and discards after use, having nothing but contempt for humans.

Sexual Oddities: His orgasms tend to release 5 times as much cum as a normal human per cock, and the strength of the release is enough to cause internal bruising and serious discomfort.

Human Disguise Form? No
Human Disguise Appearance: n/a
Clothing: None

Special Attributes: Body is formed of shadows, able to disperse and perfectly blend into even small shadows. Though he can move through shadows, it is only short distances.

Distinguishing features: Looks like a bipedal black dragon, straight out of a fantasy book.

Behavior: A sexual predator, he hunts for one thing, and takes what he wants when he wants.

Capabilities: Physical attacks have little affect on his strong scale covered body, and any non-light based attack causes no serious damage to his shadow formed body. A simple thought and drawing from the surrounding shadows repairs any non-light based damage quickly.

Weaknesses: Bright sunlight causes his body to dissipate over time and he must reform in the nearest shadows. Light based attacks require him to spend time within shadows to heal.

Likes: Shadows, Raping female humans, Causing physical pain to humans, Terrorizing humans, especially females.

Dislikes: Sunlight, bright light, Humans.

History: He has existed within the plane of shadows bordering on the earth for centuries. Able to see into the plane of humans, but unable to enter, he spent all of his time searching for ways to pierce the barrier between the two planes. One day, a rift between the shadow plane and the plane of the humans opened, created by a foolish man who thought himself a wizard. After passing through the rift, he ate the foolish man before taking flight in search of that which he has lusted after for so long.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:49 am

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:15 am
Profile WWW

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:42 am
Profile YIM

Looking foreword to some rp's with you.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Profile WWW

You know, it's best to get separate Shokushu accounts for separate characters.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile YIM

Oh I feel hot, hot, hot. Anytime you want to RP just PM me.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]