View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Monster - Antipode 

Post New Monster - Antipode
Monster Bio/Profile

---Begin Transmission---

---Audio Only---

Name: "Antipode"

Race: "It's upronouncable in English, but some humans in the know have referred to my species as Andromedan Star Fiends. It's kind of a misnomer, we aren't from the Andromeda Galaxy at all, but... it sounds good.:

Type: "alien with a fetish for human girls, what else?"

Place of Birth:" Again, unpronouncable. Let's just pretend I'm from Andromeda, and keep it simple."

Gender: "For the purposes of dealing with humans, male works closely enough."

Age: "Which planet's rotation are we using as a reference? Oh, Earth's? Um... let me see... 21,542. What, you humans live how long? Huh. Wow. Well, innocence is fun, and with your lifespans I should be able to get my fill for a very long time to come!"

Height: "Let's see... translating our measurements... carry the two... 10-15 feet."

Weight: "Meh. Won't matter."

Skin Color: "depends on the part. Some of me is a nice fleshy red, other portions are darker."

Skin Texture: "Slick in most places, sticky in the portions I use to seize girls, and possessing some bumps and cilia in other places."

Tentacles? "Yeah, they're useful, too!"

Number of Tentacles: " The larger ones used for seizing girls, I have eight of those. However, I have about a dozen smaller ones closer to my core, for use with binding a girl... and then there are about another dozen flexible, smaller tendrils used for digital manipulation. They have suckers on them, too, at the end. I also have a few special ones for specific reproductive purposes. Those ones are especially wild."

Cock Size: "Well, I mentioned them before, but I have several of varying size. A few for smaller beings, about 6 inches, a few larger ones, 12 inches. They're a little different than human cocks, but that's to be a surprise.

# of Cocks: 4

Fighting Style: "Ambush. I can use my technology to become nearly invisible before striking, but I also secrete sex pheromones. I'm not quite sure whether these ones will work on all or any human girls, and I think it depends on the girl in question. I'll get a universal one eventually, though. The current effect is enough to subdue, but not to alter their minds or make them complete slaves or anything like that. Anyway, once I appear, I seize the girl and take her to my center, where she'll be bound and used for my pleasure."

Motivation: "Enjoyment! Well, that and nourishment from psychic secretions. But mainly enjoyment."

Psychological Profile: "Compared to the rest of my kind? Well, most of them aren't in this side of the galaxy, so I don't know their views on human females, but I'm pretty normal, I guess."

Personality: "Well, I may seem polite or maybe even not monster-like at all! However, I'm doing this interview on video, with you, my interviewer, behind glass screens. I wonder why. Anyway, yes, there are no humans present. Once I actually get to the high school, expect my more... desirous nature to manifest itself. I probably won't be quite as vicious as some other monsters, but I'm going to quite enjoy ravishing as many girls as possible. Mwaha ha ha ha! Ahem. *coughs* sorry, again, no girls around, so... no driving sadistic desires."
Sexual Oddities:

Special Attributes: "I guess I mentioned some of those above, is that bad? Anyway, I don't reproduce with humans or anything, but my reproductive organs can be used on humans well enough. I can communicate psychicly, which makes sense since I have no mouth and can't make any normal sounds that are interpreted as speech."

Distinguishing features: "I'm a monster out of your nightmares, and my current form is perfect for seizing human females and using them. Mostly I'm tendrils with a large center, and if you catch me during playtime, you'll see a human girl bound into my opened up core, where all my more interesting bits are."

Behavior: "I enjoy stalking, but I enjoy the actual act more. Screams and resistence are futile, but I don't mind. As long as, in the end, I break you!"

Capabilities: "Um... stated above, I guess."

Weaknesses: "Well, my body is rather tough, but it has plenty of nerve centers. Attack me hard enough and I'll hurt really bad. The best way to go about hurting me is with guns or other weapons with high levels of force. Normal bladed weapons may work, but most young girls won't have the leverage or strength to harm me with them anyway."

Likes: "Young human women, the human writer Dostoevsky, and the great, epic and long-winded literature of my home world, with which Dostoevsky would feel quite at home reading, I'd wager."

Dislikes: "Human males, direct attacks against my person using nuclear weapons, um... am I missing anything? Oh, right. Gwen Stefani's music. I loathe such music with a passion overriding any reason or lust for human girls. "

"So, I wager I'll enjoy my stay. Can I go meet some of them now? Yes? Great! Hmm. Ahh! Behidn the glass. You're a girl, and you've been taking pains to hide this. Well, then. "

*inhuman growls begin, and the sound of smashing can be heard. A girl screams, but those screams are soon muffled. As the transmission continues, the screams soon turn to moans, and finally, as minute after minute passes, silence.*

---End Transmission---

[/i]

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:31 am
Profile YIM

Welcome. Don't worry, there are plenty of women here for you to enjoy...

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:42 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:47 pm

Amusing way to present your character. I like it!

Welcome to Shokushu, if ever you want to roleplay with me just send me a message or put something here.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:29 pm

Thanks for liking it, I figured it'd be different to have him be the one telling about himself, and be a little bit more lighthearted than some of the other monsters here.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:43 pm
Profile YIM
Hahaha! Entertaining! *listens again* and holy crap, you're old too! Heh. We should swap stories. So this one time, there was this absolutely ravishing girl here in the forest and...oh, wait...i'll have to get back to you on that, cause here comes another one. *Dashes off to stalk pretty girls, calls back* Welcome and happy hunting!

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:21 am

Is there a thread of any sort in which "monsters" can swap such humorous stories of their deeds? If there isn't, we need to make one, ne?

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:50 am
Profile YIM

OMg this is just priceless.... *laughs* i congratulate you... you've done a very, very good job on this one ^_^

If you want to rp feel free to message me

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:55 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]