View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Takonis 

Post Takonis
Not new to the board, just a returning veteran after a long hiatus. Older members may remember my old avatars: Xel, Tako or Fenris. I have a couple new faces now. Hope to get back into the swing of things that I used to enjoy here.

Takonis
Height: 8'
Weight: 300 lbs
Tentacles: 6 (3 from either shoulder, each limb is 6' in length); no arms but has 2 thick, humanoid legs
Eye/Skin Color: Pupilless White/Black-Purple
Other Features: 3 Gill slits where mouth would be, 2 fleshy whiskers (one on either side of mouth), no ears, no hair, retractable penises (2) at crotch

Takonis is an intimidating sight to behold. Its massive, roughly humanoid frame is protected by smooth plates of carapace. Purplish flesh ripples with strange, inhuman muscle groups. When on the prowl, Takonis combines incredible speed, inhuman agility and predatory intellect.

Takonis' life began in a test tube. It grew up in a lab cell, undergoing constant experimentation and testing. The creature's creators remotely trained Takonis in the arts of stealth and hunting. Takonis became intimately familiar with how to track and capture its prey before it ever knew what it was supposed to be hunting.

With physical perfection achieved, the creators turned to Takonis' chemical aspects. They injected him with steroids, hormones and stimulants until his body reached a state that its creators were pleased with. The monster was then subjected to darker training. It was taught to understand the anatomy of its prey, and taken through procedures (meant to enhance instinctual needs) to follow when said prey was captured.

After 30 years of endless training, those soulless laboratory overlords set loose their creation into the forest surrounding Shokushu. With secret, candid recording equipment following its dark journey, Takonis began its great hunt.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:17 pm

Post Re: Takonis
Well, I'm rather new here myself, but it's always good to see a veteran of the fold return *steps back into a bow*

Tue May 27, 2008 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]