View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Kerith the minotaur 

Post Kerith the minotaur
Black oil and chemicals dripped from the huge sword of the beast. The mechanical corpses of his foes lie shattered and twitching before him, some still crackling with the electricity that once powered a mockery of life.

Now what was once there's would be his. He stalked into the hold of the ship, drawn by the sound of feminine whimpers and screams.

Name: Kerith
Race: Minotaur
Type: Mythic beast
Place of Birth: Earth
Nationality: Greece
Height: 8'7"
Weight: Approx. 2 tons
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Black
Skin Texture: Rough
Hair: Short, rough
Hair Color: Black
Body Build: Humanoid
Tail: Whiplike
Tail Length: 2'4"
Tentacles: Cybernetic
Number of Tentacles: 5
Wings: None
Cock Size: 14 inches
# of Cocks: 1
Fighting Style: Fists, swords, axes, machine guns
Motivation: Lust, desire to breed
Psychological Profile: Battle-crazed, conflict-seeking
Personality: Gruff, unsubtle, and uncaring
Sexual Oddities: Sometimes uses horns in play
Human Disguise Form: None
Clothing: None
Special Attributes: Exudes a powerful musk when angry or excited. Though odorless, it incites arousal in human females.
Distinguishing features: Bull ring through nose, cybernetic hand, scar over left eye.
Behavior: Swift and to the point, abducts with as little fanfare as possible before toying with his captive.
Capabilities: Strength and endurance are awesome to behold. Incredibly agile and fast despite his size.
Left hand is obviously mechanical. In addition to functioning as a normal appendage, the palm can open to sprout five mechanical tendrils. Located on the wrist is a button which activates a stealth field generator, rendering Kerith invisible.
Weaknesses: Becomes almost mindless in the heat of battle or sex, while this makes him capable of shrugging off even more wounds, the opportunity to exploit him during this stage is obvious.
Dislikes: Males, poison weapons, operas, disrespectful victims
History: When the age of legends passed the earth, minotaurs grew scarce and were forced to hide from the growing power of civilization. Kerith is the last of his kind, and though the world no longer has room for him, he is determined to live life as a minotaur should, raping and destroying whatever he pleases.
Obviously, these activities couldn't sustain themselves forever, and caused countless headaches for the ADD. He proved to be both an elusive and deadly adversary, and eventually, no longer willing to put up with the loss of life, they sent an envoy to explain Shokushu and offer him transport there. After raping the envoy senseless, he agreed, being intrigued by the offer.
However, he soon grew bored with the arrangement, and never truly intended to honor his end of the agreement in the first place. Through deals, threats, and betrayal amongst the other monsters he acquired various technologies that he became fascinated with, including the replacement of his hand which he had lost long ago in a battle with an ADD agent. Later, he acquired a spaceship and turned to piracy, becoming a hazard to the ADD once again, as well as all other spacefaring beings. He sometimes returns to Shokushu to relax after a difficult battle, and to partake in the delights it has to offer.

Whew, alright, that's my character. This is my first time getting involved in something like this... did I do it right? Any takers?!

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:48 am

Post Re: Kerith the minotaur
And hey, I almost forgot

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:15 am

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope to see you around... *wink*

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 am

"Ummm well welcome but I think I should go find someplace else to hide." Kalysta welcomed him expressionless and emotionless as she always was. Her voice was contanstly monotone.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:39 am

Looks wonderful, welcome to the boards!

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me ^^

Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:49 am
Profile WWW

Looks good.

One little nit-pick though. ;) "Martial" isn't a style of fighting. "Martial arts" refers to any method of combat practiced as sport, and "martial" just means relating somehow to warfare or fighting.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:34 am

That's true. I didn't really think about that very much, I just meant that he fights with physical weapons, rather than magic or whatnot. I just edited to be more specific, now it says what weapons in particular he likes.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 am

Never seen a purely physical monster such as yourself 'round these parts. Usually we're getting a lot of psionics-based creatures or those that rely on persuasion and lures, so you're a welcome change. =D>

Enjoy, neighbor. :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:30 am

Oh, don't tell me the good old-fashioned rapist has gone out of style?! :?

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]