View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Nakarimaru 

Post Nakarimaru
Name: Nakarimaru
Race: Japanese Demon (as far as we can tell)

Human Form information
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Eye Color: Blood Red
Hair Color: Dark Green
Skin Color: Pale white with blue vertical lines on cheeks up to base of eyes.
Body Build: Slender
Cock Size: 5"
Fighting Style: Demonic speed and strength, hand claws, Light whip (special ability)

Demonic Form Information
Height: 13'8"
Weight: 482 lbs.
Eye Color: Solid white (rest of eye turns red)
Hair Color: Neon Green
Skin Color: Pale Blue
Body Build: Muscular
Tentacles?: Yes
# of Tentacles: can create as many as needed, although he only creates about 10 at a time, due to the more he has, the more concentration is required to control them properly.
Cock Size: 23"
Fighting Style: Enhanced Demonic speed and strength, hand talons, tentacles, erotic miasma (special ability)

Special Abilities:
1. Erotic Miasma (Demonic form only) a gas that is produced from his tentacles that slowly forces the body of his prey to turn against themselves and forces them to enjoy the ravaging, but will only use it if the prey continues to resist. It is colorless and odorless, so you cannot notice it even if you are a demon yourself.
2. Light whip (Human form only) can form a whip of pure light to capture and bind his prey.

Personality: Cold, almost selfish, but will lure women with a caring demeanor in order to rape them mercilessly. Has a desire to rape any woman he desires and will kill any man/demon/monster that gets in his way. He comes off emotionless most of the time, making his movements hard to predict, and thus a demon to be feared.
Sexual Oddities: Prefers to play with his prey before raping them, is fond of constriction bondage on women with his tentacles.
Likes: Raping women, searching for ancient weapons of demonic power to add to his collection.
Dislikes: Men, tofu, anyone that tries to break up his raping of women.

History: For the last 600 years, he has lived his life on Earth, in Japan posing as a demon duing the feudal era. Unlike most demons of the time, who killed humans for pleasure, Nakarimaru was considered the silent deflowerer of demons, raping women in villages and castles, only seen by his prey. When the world began to change, he realized there was no place for him here, so he decided to find a new world to inhabit. Overhearing another monster from a distant world, he learned about Shokushu, and then threatened the creature to take him there. On the way there, the ship he was on was stopped by an ADD immigration ship. He soon realized that Shokushu was not on earth at all, but on a different world all together, after going through about a dozen clearance checks and saying he will adhere to the rules and regulations that all other monsters are bound to, he was allowed entry. Upon arrival, he immediately took to the woods to hide his presence. Before on Earth he was a drifter of sorts, never needing a place to live, but here he needs a regular hunting ground, and the south end of the forest near the dorms provided ample coverage and good observation point to watch the students.

(I apologize that I dont have an avatar or a sig pic, kind of hard to find one to give an idea what I look like, and also I suck at drawing. So to help in your ideas for when you see me, think similar to Sesshomaru for human form and that green tentacle guy from Twin Angels vol 1)

Tue May 01, 2007 7:24 am

Welcome to the campus... hope you enjoy it here... as i do *winks*

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome to the site hope to meet you soon in an RP.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]