View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lament of Christopher 

Post Lament of Christopher
"Alright welcome to N.I.C.E. Registration. Please tell us who & what you are."

"I am Doctor Christopher Morris Belmont III of America, The late Doctor I should say. Apparently some humans are the spawns of aliens and don't discover it until the end of their larval stage or the death of the physical body. I'm a being I've dubbed a Spectri as I'm not sure any other such designation exists.."

"Right then doctor; How old are you?"

"My larval stage ended four years ago when i was fourteen, I'm eighteen now."

"Good good; you're more agreeable than most of the monsters I've interviewed; I mean half of them rip my clothes off and ravage me by this point."

"I see... Well you'll see I'm quite a bit more professional than that..."

"Alright I'll actually get through this with my panties on! Ehm, excuse me for that I'm just a little happy about that."

"Oh indeed that's more than fine miss I'm sure it's a wonderful occasion."

"Anyway, where were we... oh yes sir that's right how tall are you what color is your hair and skin, what does your flesh feel like?"

"Well in the mirror I've seen three different variations, a physical human looking me, the transparant creature you see before you and another less human looking one. All are me but, I can control which one I use at any time. however I can't remain in my physical form indefinitely...

Lets begin with my human appearance, I used to be a blonde in life, now I'm a midnight blue with sky blue eyes that have no pupil. I have relatively pale skin and an effeminate look about me, skin is quite soft actually and surprisingly warm.

Next we'll go to my transparent form; I'm basically a see through version of my human form often seen floating skin is mist like and really cold though quite stimulating or so I've been told.

Finally we'll go to my least human form; a mass of black energy with a blue and indigo aura my hair is a mass of energy mixing that blue indigo and various shades of those colors, much lighter and obviously seperate from my humanoid shaped black energymass. The same color that makes up my hair shows where my eyes and mouth would be.

All of my forms are roughly five nine and in my human form I weight roughly a hundred fourty pounds give or take."

"Alright then lets see I'm assuing you have the proper genitalia for your gender?"

"In all three forms indeed though the size is of no concern to you unless you plan on seeking me out to be a victim..."

"Alright we'll skip that question then... and the tentacles question as you're obviously mad at me and holding me with one right now... please let go... please?"

"Alright but, do refrain from angering me again or I can't promise you'll leave with your clothing in tact as I had planned."

"Well then why do you come here?"

"Personal reasons that are of no concern to anyone I don't wish to tell... But it's an emotion that isn't lust or wrath."

"O...Kay... well then uhm... clothing in your human form perhaps?"

"Simple blues, blacks and whites; usually a suit or a lab coat, all of which I change as I wish."

"Abilities?"

"Other than my shape shifting well at least being able to shift my human form into a similarly appearing feminine shape and between my three states; tentacles; walking through solid objects, energy projection teleportation, possession and various other interesting abilities... Well there are some though I'd perfer to keep many of them a mystery; I've looked through pervious interviews so I won't be the only one keeping secrets here now will I?""

"Indeed Mr. Belmont. how about your his..."

"NO! My history remains a private matter! All that you need to know was I was betrayed, murdered then reborn as this being!!!"
"Mr. Belmont! Please oh god don't touch there!"

"forgive me... I flew off the handle once more..."

"Alright how about weaknesses, likes, dislikes, fears and the like?"

"My weakness is tears... Tears bother me quite a bit I'm afraid; I dislike them as well... I like it when people smile; I enjoy the cool wind on my cheek; the cloudy nights the shine of the sun & moon..."

"How do you fight?"
"Energy manipulation otherwise called 'magic' I recover in the same way, I absorb energy from living things any living things though the energy replaces itself pretty quickly. I also know a number of corporeal fighting styles."

"Anything else you wish to say?"

"No I'm afraid. Thank you dear for the interview. I do hope your next interview allows you to keep your clothing on as well."

"Thank you Mr. Belmont it was for once a pleasure to interview on of the monsters."
----------------
For convenience's sake I've added this section for those that want to skim through quickly

Name: Christopher Morris Belmont
Race: Spectri
Type: Energy being
Place of Birth: Earth
Height:5'
Weight:  0lbs (natural form) 110lbs solid form.
Eye Color: Blue pupiless
Skin Color: pale caucasian
Skin Texture: humanlike(solid) Mist like (specter) or Warm and tingly(energy being)
Hair?Yes
Hair Color:  midnight blue (solid and specter) or a deep blue indigo mass of energy atop his hear (energy being)
Body Build: Meek, Academic
Tail? None
Tentacles? His 'hair'
Number of Tentacles:  4-8
Wings? Not needed
# of Cocks:1
Fighting Style: He tends to avoid confrontation as much as possible, seems very appologetic but, in the end will do what he must to move futher towards his goal
Motivation: Regaining a lost Love, Energy, training, self control, studying his new form, a subconscious desire
Sexual Oddities: He would rather someone give in rather than fight and would much rather force them to pleasure themselves rather than rape them but, he can never seem to find a girl that won't fight the attempt.
Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: a short young caucasian man with jet black hair and deep soulful blue eyes. He tends to wear what looks to be a blue blaizer with the belmont family emblem on it over a white buttondown shirt and a simple pair of white slacks or a white lab coat over a black shirt and white slacks.
Special Attributes: Being a mass of energy means it's difficult to cause him pain and that he doesn't quite 'feel' the same way as a solid being does.
Capabilities: Form shifting, 'Mana' draining and control, possession, levitation/flight, passing through solid objects, temperature control,
Weaknesses:  His own personality, threats against his lost love, Crying women,
History: A prodigy from the age of five, he graduated high school very early, at the age of six he was already attending college and reading at a masters degree level. Rumors through some circles said he wasn't human and was created in a lab, or was an alien on earth, these rumors turned out to be true. His father was considered a famous xenobiologist and had been given a larval stage alien to raise to adulthood however, the man died before the boy left his 'human' stage of development.
Another of his father's projects was a genetic engineering experiment involving creating a woman. This woman was named Pandora. Pandora had been in a form of stasis since Christopher's birth aging normally the entire time and being taught through various methods of technology obtained through unusual means or invented by the man himself. Upon the death of christopher's father he took over the reins. At age thirteen he perfected Pandora and released her from her chamber.
The two quickly fell in love with one another, and odd thing for two young people however it didn't change a thing. Quickly one of Christopher's most trusted assistants, Cleopatra; another young genius, grew jealous of the two, she harbored feeling for the 13 year old doctor and began to plot.
Shortly after his 14th birthday Cleopatra attacked Pandora with a nerve toxin planning on killing her and blaming a black widow. Christopher walked into the room and stopped her, however it ended his life when the toxin was injected into him by mistake.
He was buried but, that didn't end his life it meant an early transition into his adult phase. He spent 4 years as an energy being trying to understand what happened and find out what happened to pandora after his death, knowing a genetic programing code he had placed into her DNA would make her forget who she was when he died and he had ordered no one to tell her. She found out where she was going to college and followed her to Shokushu...
When he arrived he attempted to take and maintain a solid form to no avail. He wandered as a specter hiding from people until he encountered his first taste of the island, watching a woman get raped brought a rush of energy into his body and allowed him to take a solid form once again. He decided from there that he'd need to study this new found fact and continue to strengthen himself to hopefully one day be able to take and maintain his solid form indefinately and reclaim his lost pandora but, he knew he couldn't just hope to walk into another attack, he decided to seduce students into sleeping with him or just peeking in on the inevitable sexual experiments done at colleges.
After several attempts of just watching girls as he had watched that first attack, he found it didn't help at all, something about the act of rape... he found he needed the mixture of fear, anger and pleasure that came with rape to gain the ability to hold onto enough energy to maintain the corporeal form... Much to his displeasure he decided to follow through with his promise to his love and do anything for her.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Last edited by Christopher on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 am

Post Re: Lament of Christopher
Welcome to Shokushu- I hope to see you around!
*budges out of reach nervously*

Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:49 am

"Oh no need to fear me madam, I promise I will not harm you in any way..."

A gentle smile was on my face

((thanks; I'm sure you will sometime))

Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:56 am

An enriching read. I like the concept especially with how it ties into other histories an plots :wink:

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:27 am
Profile ICQ

oh I thank you aegir; I do like the uniqueness of a monster doing something desperate to regain his lost love

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:54 pm

for some reason i find him quite... adorable.

Im sorry *laughs*

welcome to shokushu, im sure you'd be, at the very least, entertained on your stay here.

*smiles*

Hope to see you around

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:13 am

Yeah, Bella's got a thing for shotacon... :lol:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:18 pm

...Shut up Montclaire or ill whip your ass back to where you came from....

*coughs and turns away, hiding a blush*

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:35 am

"Entertained... I'm not sure if such a thing is possible for me while I do such things to the student body..."

((i'm sure it would be fun to rp, though my time has been limited lately i'm afraid >.<))

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:33 am

Everything will turn out fine i know" bella laughs

"And trust me you will be entertained... i am"

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 am

Alright done some heavy updating and added a history and convenient charactersheet for those that don't want to read through everything to find a bit of info.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

Something's striking me as not right about this character for some reason... I'll have to look it over some more, might just be because it's late though.

EDIT: Well, main thing I see is the Earth bit, as there are no monsters on Earth... but that can be argued considering the background.

Also... there's nothing really that stands out saying "I'm a monster! I'm gonna rape ya!" aside from the hairtentacles.. Hm.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 am
Profile WWW

well, the larval stage of the species is impossible to tell from a human, they live full human lives, i tried to explain the existence of 'ghosts' and what not for a shokushu use of it... it seemed plausible enough...

as for the nothing seeming to stand out saying he's a monster, i thought his energy form would be rather convienient for that, it's his natural spectri adult state and looks kinda like http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2009/ ... illsay.jpg
closest picture i could find to something that looks 'like' it.
seemed like a monsterous enough look for the attacking obviously inhuman form

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:29 am
Site Admin

Generally its an innovative monster. I'd just suggest that to give it more drive, having him realise that it is *only* unwilling sex that helps him gain a solid form would be better. Of course he can feel guilty about it all he wants after ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm

thank you Stormbringer, altered the last paragraph of history to reflect that, do like that idea :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next