View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 A spell is miscast; Kakumaoh arrives 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post A spell is miscast; Kakumaoh arrives
Monster Bio/Profile (most recent edits in this color)

Name: His real name is unpronounceable to humans. Generally goes by Kakumaoh (hidden demon king), a name he was summoned by in Japan once.
Race: Tends to refer to himself as a demon, as his race's actual name is hard for humans to even hear and "demon" is his favorite of what humans have called his race.
Place of Birth: A world in a different dimension.
Nationality: Such things as nations do not exist on his homeworld.
Age: Unknown. He was first summoned to Earth about 1500 years ago, but time passes differently in his home dimension.

Height: 7'6", not including horns
Weight: 450 lbs.
Eye Color: Solid red, no visible irises or pupils.
Skin Color: Dark grey.
Skin Texture: Human-like, but somewhat tougher.
Hair? Yes, although it's more like long fur over his head, shoulders, chest, and upper back.
Hair Color: Black.
Body Build: Muscular, like a martial artist.
Tail? No.
Tentacles? Yes.
Number of Tentacles: 1 or 2 penile (can extend up to 4'), 2 to 4 grappling (can extend up to 9') on either side of the penile tentacle(s) (4 to 8 grappling tentacles total).
Wings? No.
Cock Size: 18", although only about the thickness of a normal human penis, on retractable tentacles that can extend up to 4'.
# of Cocks: 1 or 2.
Human Disguise Form? No. (He had the ability to change to a human-sized, somewhat less monstrous form during the prom, but no longer has that ability by his own choice.)
Clothing: He sometimes wears a ragged brown loincloth, but usually doesn't bother with clothes.
Distinguishing features: His head is wolf-like, with three eyes, a snake-like tongue, and 2 6" curved horns. His nails are claw-like, and he also sometimes has 3 or 4 arms. His body temperature can be slightly higher or lower than the human average, depending on unknown factors (possibly involving what humans near him expect it to be).
Special Attributes: If he has reasonable concealment and doesn't move too abruptly, he is invisible to normal sight. He can, if he chooses, extend this invisibility to other smaller beings in contact with him. People with unusual sensitivity to evil or the supernatural are still able to get a general idea of his location, though.
Due to the incomplete casting of the spell that summoned him, he has a second copy of his body integrated into himself. He can separate some parts of the duplicate body from the matching parts of his original body and have them act independently. At this point, he can do this with his arms, cock, and tentacles. He can also merge these separated parts so abruptly that they appear to vanish.
As a side effect of his gaining power from some emotions, he has limited very short-range (not much beyond contact) empathic abilities.
Capabilities: Due to his size and non-human nature, he is somewhat stronger and faster than any human.
His skin is tough enough to resist injury from most sources up to handgun fire.
He can see in near-total darkness as easily as in daylight, although his eyes reflect like a cat's in these circumstances.
Weaknesses: His tendency to rely on his strength to overpower opponents can put him at a disadvantage against an enemy he can't easily overpower.
Someone with sufficient magical power and knowledge could reverse the spell that brought him here, sending him to his home dimension, or could complete the spell as the version that allows the caster to control him.
A bright light suddenly shined in his eyes will temporarily blind him.
The effects of either completing the casting of the spell (either as the original or the control version) or recasting the incomplete version are unknown at this time.
To get a better chance at getting one of his preferred choices at the school's prom/anniversary party, he made a deal with one of the other monsters to get a temporary disguise form. At this point, he still owes that monster a favor.

Fighting Style: He's actually a poor fighter, so prefers to ambush victims and overpower them with his superior size and strength. His skills have improved somewhat during his time here, and he's more likely to show himself to a potential victim early enough to give her the illusion that she has a chance to escape.
Motivation: He gains power from emotions such as fear, [despair, and anger, and enjoys sex with human females. Rape therefore fulfills two goals at once for him.
Psychological Profile: Kakumaoh is generally single-minded and impulsive, and tends not to consider the consequences of his actions beyond his immediate goals. (For example, when he tried to assassinate the emperor, he was only considering his goal of making sure no-one could give him orders, not the amount of work required to be emperor.) He doesn't work well with groups for long-term plans, since he dislikes both leading and following. Due to his past activities as a spy, he has a strong tendency to try to avoid being seen by random people.
Personality: Usually, Kakumaoh is rather easygoing, and can even seem quite friendly, but rather impulsive. He can anger very quickly if thwarted in obtaining something he desires, but this anger will dissipate just as quickly once things begin going his way again. When working towards a goal, he tends to focus single-mindedly on obtaining that goal. Being put into a leadership position generally makes him irritable, although he tries to accomplish the group's goals as quickly and efficiently as he can. Being given orders angers him, although his reaction will depend on whether the person giving orders is in any position to do so and whether he acknowledges their authority to do so.
Sexual Oddities: Apart from his inter-species sexual preferences? None.
Likes: He enjoys power for its own sake, and has a sexual fascination with human women.
He has developed an interest in human literature (he finds most religious texts... amusing) and some of the more unusual music around (Magma is a favorite of his, although he finds the accents of their pronunciation of Kobaian distracting).
Dislikes: After hundreds of years of being controlled by random human mages for their petty feuds, his dislike of taking orders has developed into an intense hatred of doing so. On the other hand, he finds leading others to be more of a nuisance than it's worth.
He considers destruction for the sake of it a waste of time, energy, and resources.
Worlds with multiple suns tend to give him headaches.
He finds almost all teen-pop music irritating at best.

History: At some time in the distant past, the sorcerers of a demonic world in an alien dimension developed a spell that, when cast by someone with even minimal magical ability and power, would summon the being named in the spell to near where the caster was while leaving a copy of the summoned being's body where they had been before being summoned. The summoned being could open a passage back to the copy at any time, allowing them to return to where it was or allow others to pass from one side to the other, and could control the copy, allowing messages to be sent using it. A plan was quickly developed, and scrolls with versions of the spell to summon one of several volunteers were made. Spells were cast on the scrolls to compel someone who read the scroll to try to cast the spell, to prevent anyone from copying the spell or committing it to memory, and to return the scroll to the sorcerers' homeworld when the spell was successfully cast. These scrolls were then sent to random worlds throughout random dimensions. When the spell was cast, the demon summoned was to scout the world, determine if it was worth conquering, and maintain a passage for an army to pass through if it was.
Although he "volunteered" for the job to avoid worse penalties for some actions he had taken (mostly spying on some other demons), the demon now known as Kakumaoh became one of the best of the scouts due to his ability to be nearly undetectable. This changed, however, when his scroll arrived on Earth, where it was found by a powerful magician who was able to resist the compulsion to cast the spell. After a bit of work, the magician created a version of the spell which, while not as easy to cast, allowed the caster to command the summoned demon to do one task and to return the demon to its home once the task was complete. He made several copies of his spell and tried to destroy the original, although he only managed to burn about half of the scroll.
For the next thousand years or so, Kakumaoh was frequently summoned by human mages, usually to destroy some of their rivals. He managed to destroy most copies of the spell during this time, but his dislike of taking orders grew to extreme levels. After he was reasonably sure that all copies of the spell had been destroyed, he attempted to kill the emperor of his world and take his place. (Imperial succession usually occurred in this fashion.) While the emperor actually detected him and stopped the assassination, he had grown bored of dealing with all of the details of rulership and arranged it so that it appeared Kakumaoh had killed him.
It took little time for Kakumaoh to find that the effort of managing an empire of uncounted worlds (his title was "Emperor of the Million Worlds," but that was probably exaggerated) spread throughout dozens of dimensions was more work than he wished to do. Even managing the small group of administrators who he delegated most of the tasks of running the empire to annoyed him. However, short of his death (or feigning such), there was no way for him to abandon his role.
About three and a half centuries ago, a young witch found a copy of the summoning spell and had Kakumaoh hide her from the authorities during a witch hunt. Uneasy with forcing another to do her bidding, she offered herself as compensation. It was at this time that he discovered he enjoyed human women as much as, if not more than, those of his own species.
Recently, the remains of the original scroll were found on the Shokushu campus, and the finder attempted to cast the spell. Due to spell being incomplete, Kakumaoh wound up halfway across the island from the caster and the duplicate body became part of him instead of remaining where he had been. His anger at being summoned quickly dissipated when he realized that he wasn't being controlled and that the imperial court probably thought that he'd been destroyed somehow. Discovering Shokushu's purpose was an added bonus in his eyes: no responsibilities, no-one giving him orders, and several human women literally there for the taking. He hadn't looked forward to life so much in centuries.
An encounter with a student mage recently gave him information suggesting that he may still be considered the emperor. This led him to spend some time researching protections to prevent himself being brought back to the imperial palace. These protections in place, he returned his attentions to some of the student bodies.

Miscellaneous:

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Last edited by Kakumaoh on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:10 am, edited 9 times in total.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:07 am

Post Re: A spell is miscast; Kakumaoh arrives
((Very cool character, I love it! Welcome to the island by the way, and happy hunting :) ))

Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 pm

welcome good to see another monster

Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 am

ooo I like the character. Would you want to set something up between Kakumaoh and Ayame?

Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:44 am

That is a very well thought out character.

Hope you enjoy it here *smiles*

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:28 am

Thanks, all.

Ayame: Sure. Send me a PM so we can work out the set-up.

Character listing

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:30 am

Welcome to the island- I hope we meet up sometime!

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 am

Kakumaoh: I'm not sure if I can take another thread. It depends on how often you'll want me to post...

Give me a couple days, and I'll see if I can take another thread.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 am

Ayame: No problem.

Character listing

Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 am

(Updated 9/29. The edits were starting to get to a significant level.)

Character listing

Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 am

Updated, mostly minor details that came up in stories or explain minor contradictions between stories, a clarification of his not being an actual demon of myth and legend, and an explanation for why he's been so quiet lately.

Character listing

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 am

Bit late but, nice to meet you and I hope to rp with you.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 am

This has not been replied to for 11 months. Please do not necro threads back to life. Locking.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 am

If the origional owner wants to unlocked to make edits, just let us know.

Unlocked via Origional Poster's request.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 pm
Profile WWW

A couple of minor updates.

Character listing

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]