View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Ulmeyda 

Post Ulmeyda
Name: Ulmeyda

Race: Formerly low class, now assassin ranked demon.

Type: Mosquito/Deformed humanoid

Place of Birth: Demon lab in a far distant galaxy.

Nationality: A demon from hell

Height: 6'6

Weight: 268 lbs

Eye Color: Yellow

Skin Color: Bloody Red/Brown

Skin Texture: Very rough. Several bumps and hinges on his skin due to disfigurement. However,the skin still stretches itself over his muscles and veins which can easily be seen.

Hair: None

Hair Color: None

Body Build: Lanky, but very ripped. Has a hunched back or sorts, but other then that, his muscles can be seen with every motion and action he takes.

Tail: Yes

Tail Length: 5 inches

Tentacles: Since he is a demon attacking his victims in their dreams, he is able to summon various kinds of tentacles. They are usually a black or red and are composed of a slimy texture.

Number of Tentacles: Depends on his mood.

Wings: 2 Mosquito Wings

Wingspan: 15 inches each

Wing Color: Black

Cock Size: 12 inches long, Girth is 8 inches. However, his cock often appears rather small to give the victim a sense of relief knowing the pain may not be as bad as she thinks. Enjoys expanding his cock inside of her or in front of her to promote more fear and pain.

# of Cocks: 2. Often used interchangeably, so the other "recharges". Both can be manipulated to bend and move to accommodate any position.

Fighting Style: His fighting often takes place in the dream world. If he is able to dominate his victim's dream, then he is able to conjure up almost anything that exists in this world. Often times, he appears slow, but he is able to read his opponents body language enough to avoid their attacks and counter appropriately.

Psychological Profile: He is methodical in his approach, often seen as an "assassin" of the demon world. He finds that the best time to rape his victims is when they are at their weakest position, their subconscious. He enjoys teasing, his victim in their dreams, and leaving them to question reality and fiction. His goal is often seen to have his victim to enjoy what is happening to them by convincing them that this entire act is of their inner sexual subconscious desires. His favorite activity comes when he is able to put his victim through a dream within a dream, deepening the individual's desires and forcing them to become even more submissive.

Physical Appearance: See picture below.

Distinguishing features: Is easily recognized once he comes into plain view. He doesn't have lips and a tongue per say...but small mini tentacles from a hole where his mouth should be.

Capabilities: He was genetically modified by a demon lab research group. Formally a low class demon, the lab kidnapped him, experimented on him, and in turn, he was granted great powers. The power to enter one's dream and manipulate the owner in any possible way. His ability can be extended up to 100 yards. The further the distance, the longer it will take him to come back to the physical world after doing the deed. As long as he does not kill or inflict permanent damage upon the victim, they will not wake up and continue to dream. He has the ability to put his victim through a dream within a dream, but this can only be achieved through a burst of energy and emotion from both parties at the same time. This is often achieved when both users "cum" at the same time.

Weaknesses: A strong willed individual can control their own dream and turn the tides against him. Also, by "killing" themselves in their dreams, they wake up, ending the rape. Due to his personality, he always gives his victims a chance to "win", which means if the victim is aware of how to escape, then most likely she will. Finally, his cloaking device becomes disabled when he becomes too distracted. By this, he cannot multitask the cloak and sex in the dream world at the same time. Therefore, it is important that he hides himself from the victim when he enters her dream as his physical body is rendered open to anyone.

Sexual Oddities: Shaven girls, being complimented about his sexual prowess, having a woman submit to her desires.
Human Disguise Form: None
Human Disguise Appearance: None
Clothing: None

Background: Ulmeyda was "born" to a low class demon family. His father was a known criminal for raping and victimizing women across the universe. However, he was eventually caught and killed by the ADD. His mother worked as a prostitute of sorts for other demons. With no one to raise him, Ulmeyda learned to fend for himself, and became the "bully" of his neighborhood. However, one day his bullying led him to a punishment far worse than what he had anticipated. Pulling a harmful prank on a demon scientist, Ulmeyda was captured and forced into experiments far beyond his control. After years of countless surgeries, drugs, and tests, Ulmeyda the assassin was born. With no memory of what had happened to him, his previous life seized to exist and he became an employer for the world's government.

With the power to enter one's dreams, Ulmeyda immediately shot through the ranks and became a government favorite. His perfect record and skills led him to become a top government official. With access to the utmost of confidentiality, Ulmeyda became curious about his past and figured there would be no harm in digging up his history. Finding out he was a plaything of the government's, his mother killed to eliminate any blood ties, and his father a legendary criminal, Ulmeyda's desire for vengeance surfaced. By destroying everyone involved in the lab activities, Ulmeyda fled the planet and distanced off to another galaxy. He eventually came to Earth.

Thanks to his cloaking device, Ulmeyda was able to survive and not become a nuisance to the people around him. His eyes came to discover a luscious new world with so many opportunities. The women here were beautiful...too beautiful. By accident, he witnessed the practice of sex between a man and woman, and noticed that he had some similar features himself. However, he could never come close to seducing a woman, so he played his hand by using his powers to relieve his desires. He stayed on Earth for years and years to come, eventually learning about Shokushu High School, and how the place was meant for demons like himself to rape women. Taking this as an opportunity to expand his prowess, he would take his ship to the Island, where he would begin the hunt.

Ulmeyda

Reserved for owner in case of need to edit.

PM me if you want to set up an RP please. You can also contact me through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo if you want to RP ^_^

Last edited by theeboredone on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Ulmeyda
Welcome to Shokushu :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

I dunno how I feel about that soul-stealingesque ability... Sounds like an attempt to get around the "No Torture" rule...

So I'm going to have to disallow this one.

Also: interesting penis dimentions.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:24 am
Profile WWW

Is that the only thing I need to change? I just want to make sure before I go off and make any massive edits.

PM me if you want to set up an RP please. You can also contact me through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo if you want to RP ^_^

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 am
Profile YIM

It pretty much needs a complete re-write.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:37 am
Profile WWW

I'm kind of torn. I don't see the difference between it and our "dream rapists". That ability comes down to player responsibility. He can't keep them there for sure, and he can't do anything to permanently injure them so I don't think it would be too huge of an issue. As long as he respects his partner's interests I don't have a problem with it personally.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 am
Profile YIM

Actually, I just reformatted my profile a little while ago. Before hand, I agree, it was a bit more violent and did bend with the rules of this forum. However, just to confirm this new remodeling, I've changed my character's personality and don't plan to have him inflict pain. After the rape, the victim will wake up from their dream like any person does.

So really, I just need the seal of approval from the mods, and I should be good.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I still get the feeling his penis dimensions are something like putting a square (or in this case rectangular) peg into a round hole. I know this is a fantasy but keeping some level of practical biology makes it easier to immerse in it and with those dimesnisions, the only way he could ever get it in without medical implements would be to start small and expand it once inside.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:33 am

It was more of an attempt to describe it more accurately in terms of just "cock size". I mean a cock can be 12 inches, but it can also be pencil thin. I guess I should reformat it to just say girth.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to SH, good to see it's still attracting new people and new monsters

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 pm
Site Admin

Yeah, girth, diameter, radius would be useful ways of defining something that is cylindrical. Daimeter is easiest because it effectively sets two of the three dimensions.

SO maybe something like '12" long and varing from 2" to 4" in diameter' would give a better idea of what you intended.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Haha, I've created so much unnecessary chit chat. Anyways, I hope my demon is ready to go. Now I just need someone to RP with.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 am
Profile YIM

Sorry for the delayed - Welcome. :-)

PM us any time to RP :wink:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Looks good to me, hehe. Welcome to Shokushu. :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]