View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 A special kind of fairy... 

Post A special kind of fairy...
Name: The Slut Fairy
Race: Fairy
Height: 8 inches
Weight: 2 pounds
Eye Color: Glowing yellow
Skin Color: Pink/White
Skin Texture: Smooth and soft
Hair: Curly maroon pigtails
Body Build: Lithe curves, large nipples and clitoris
Tentacles? No
Wings: four-inch wide butterfly-style wings
Wing Color: yellow
# of Cocks: 0
Fighting Style: The Slut Fairy is physically weak, and relies on magic and trickery to get her victims into compromising situations. She likes to have them get themselves stuck in foolish positions or incapacitated through their own mistakes.
Motivation: The Slut Fairy is a magical being whose whole existence is devoted to increasing the level of female arousal and slutty behavior in the world. She tries to turn girls' bodies against them and exploit their own embarrassing urges that they might otherwise ignore. She also is very attracted to women of all shapes and sizes.
Psychological Profile: The Slut Fairy is a sadist and is arrogant. She has size issues, and so she likes to humiliate and degrade any girl bigger than her (which includes all human girls!) and is especially cruel to voluptuous girls. She enjoys making modest and reserved girls behave like sluts.
Sexual Oddities: The Slut Fairy enjoys receiving oral sex and inserting her whole body into female orifices. When she achieves orgasm, she lets out a flood of intensely-sweet juices.
Human Disguise Form: None. The Slut Fairy can alter her shape temporarily, but not her size.
Clothing: As pictured below, The Slut Fairy has numerous piercings and wears a lot of jewelry. She usually has on a collar, corset, stockings, and shoes, but little else.
Special Attributes: The Slut Fairy can change her shape in dramatic ways, but cannot increase her overall size. In her normal form, she can fly. She has minor illusion magic as well. Her primary ability, however, is a way of reading a girl's mind and figuring out her most depraved and embarrassing turn-ons.
Behavior: As described above, The Slut Fairy finds lone girls and uses tricks to get them into a vulnerable position. Following that, she assaults their body and turns their arousal against them.
Weaknesses: The Slut Fairy is not physically strong, and will flee a direct fight.
Likes: Humiliation/Degradation of modest and reserved girls, especially those that are well-endowed (they have it coming the most!)
Dislikes: Men and girls who are already sluts (nothing for her to do!)

Hey everyone! I'm so excited about playing here! PM me if you want to play - I'm up for anything!

The Slut Fairy - Here to humiliate all you girls who THINK you aren't sluts!

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Post Re: A special kind of fairy...
"Welcome to the campus" Bella lifter her head, her face unreadable. "Hope you enjoy it here little fairy."

((A very interesting character. Welcome!))

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:42 am

((oh you're going to have your work cut out for you Darwin is a drag king; the ultimate form of hiding of ones inner slut heh))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:34 pm

Lets see... I have 3 girls two really short one 6' 4" all of them are modest and the tallest is a G cup...

Vanessa: G cup 6' 4"

Michael- 4' 8" B cup

Airi- 4' 9"- A~B cup(very picky about who I let her RP with)

andoh yeah Very unique character welcome to campus from me, Darwin, Rose & alice

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:36 pm

My first reaction, of course, was "But if I put a slut under my pillow, how will I fall asleep?"

That said, very creative, very cute... I look forward to being victimized. ^_^

Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]