View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The woman born of Nothing (Work in progress) 

Post The woman born of Nothing (Work in progress)
((Alright Hi there, it's me Rose... uhm was thinking of trying something new... it's vague and needs a lot of work but, I was hoping to RP with her to hammer things out about her the details to her lundefined vague abilities and such her past and all that... so uhm hope that's alright to grow her through RP ._.))

"Let us begin, what's your name?"

"My name child is Lariel Nae though I believe you humans called me the Dark Fairy at one point... or something like that."

"Acceptable, Now Miss Lariel, what is your species called as a whole?"

the creature would shrug softly and answer given shortly after.
"I suppose you may call us Mu, since we are born from nothingness; We are what is born then a black hole dies and brings new matter into the universe... we're the first thing spit out."

"And you were born where exactly?"

"You called it blackhole X9402-Gamma I believe... I can't believe you moderately evolved apes still think it's there."

"And you are how old?"

"Does this matter? I was a blackhole for seventy billion years and now I became an adult and took this body..."

"Didn't you say you were born from the black hole? now you're saying you were it?"

"It is confusing, your puny minds would implode if I tried to explain it."

"Please don't look down on my species while I'm in front of you..."

she'd offer a little giggle now scratching her head a little.

"Heh sorry dear didn't mean to! I mean she told me out there to play the dominative ancient life form and I didn't want to let her down... I mean I'm not lying but, that's not really who I am all that condescending and crap."

A laugh was shared between them.
"Alright what are your abilities?"

"Well I can do a lotta things; I'm an annomally mostly it's just fun to mess with human girls."

"Is that your motive? Fun?"

"Well kinda, I do live longer than most universes and I need something to fill the void of the octillions of years between birth and well eternity..."

"Boredom then? alright thank you miss Lariel."

"Well there's more to it than that but, you'll waych the tapes won'tcha? ye'll see when ah say it keep it a surprise. so what else do you need from me?"

"Well not too much you seem good enough to me for now submit your history to us as soon as possible then."

"Will do dear will do"

Name: Lariel Nae
Race: Mu
Place of Birth: Blackhole
Height: 4' 5"
Eye Color: Blue(sometimes on fire)
Skin Color: White((litterally liquid paper white))
Skin Texture: Silk
Hair? Yeas
Hair Color: Black
Body Build: Athletic
Tentacles?yes
Number of Tentacles: N/A
Motivation: Fending off boredom & unknown

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:20 am

Post Re: The woman born of Nothing (Work in progress)
Black Rock Shooter is my Goddess!

o.o It's a great profile, and actually, Airi (who is modeled after Miku Hatsune, ironically enough) and Saffron (who's one of my characters) are looking for a female monster for a little feeding frenzy. Interested?

Black Rock Shooter raping Miku... it's my wet dream come to life! Well, figuratively speaking.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:24 pm
Profile YIM

well well well, Just like you to choose black rock shooter =3 I like what you have so far and now I get why I heard typing all night other than my own come on join me & linnis test her out a lil =3

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Ah, so she's your roomie, eh, dear Airi? I'm trying to get mine to join as well. But yeah, I love the idea of being raped by Black Rock Shooter.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]