View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Virus 31088, the Possession Bacteria 

Post Virus 31088, the Possession Bacteria
Name: Viral Classification 31088 (Affectionately referred to as "Elobb", "El" or "E")
Race: Man-Made Virus
Type: A mind and body controlling virus that is transmitted via bodily fluids.
Place of Birth: Viral labs belonging to an intelligent alien species.
Nationality: None
Height: 8 micrometers
Weight: null
Eye Color: n/a
Skin Color: n/a (Under microscope, the bacteria are a deep red)
Skin Texture: n/a
Hair? None
Hair Color: Elobb's hosts tend to find that their hair will slowly begin to turn the same deep red as the bacteria. It is in fact the first symptom of infection.
Body Build: N/a (Elobb prefers to possess the bodies of attractive hosts, as this helps it to spread itself to new victims with greater ease)
Tail? It can cause it's victims to grow a tail if needed.
Tail Length: Variable
Tentacles? As with tails, the virus can cause it's victim to grow a number of tentacles if required.
Number of Tentacles: Effectively an unlimited number. The exact number is kept in check by the mass of Elobb's host and by it's energy reserves.
Wings? See tails and Tentacles.
Wingspan: Never more than required to keep Elobb's host airborne.
Wing Color: Red
Cock Size: As with the number of tentacles, Elobb can cause its host to grow a working penis if required, up to any size. However, the larger the genitals grown, the less energy Elobb will have in reserve and so it never goes overboard unless it knows it is safe.
# of Cocks: Limited by size of host.
Fighting Style: Possess host, use host to overpower and mate with new host, cycle repeats.
Motivation: To spread it's viral code to every living being it comes into contact with.
Psychological Profile: Elobb was programmed to fulfill it's role as a deadly, contagious disease, and as such, has little in the way of a psychological profile. It does on occasion pick up certain quirks from it's hosts.
Personality: Although Bacteria tend not to have personalities, Elobb knows how to use its hosts memories to feign a (barely) passable attempt at personality.
Sexual Oddities: Because of Elobb's need to spread itself as efficiently as possible, and due to the fact that it can enter a host through any orifice, it makes sure that it's host fills every last... Avenue of possibile infection.
Human Disguise Form? No. Elobb's current host has slowly become warped by the disease that it carries. Centuries of constant transformation has rendered any guess at its original race and gender useless. At the current moment in time, it appears as a red-haired female of humanoid (But distinctly non-human) species with dark metallic sections of flesh covering some areas of skin.
Human Disguise Appearance: 31088
Clothing: None
Special Attributes: Elobb itself is (At present) invincible. Although it's host can be destroyed, no cure exists for the virus. Although the benefits of being able to alter body-parts might seem numerous, the negative effects of being host to the Elobb virus are obvious. The victim loses all free will while the virus is in control, taking a back-seat to it's new master. The original Elobb (OOC: For clarity's sake, the one I am playing) never gives control back to its host, but it can be done, if just to allow the poor victim to face the consequences of actions taken while under possession.
It should also be pointed out that (Unknown to Elobb) human females are resistant to the virus. Although they can be infected and possessed for a time, their bodies will eventually render the virus inert. Clearly whatever race designed Elobb did not have plans for it to be used on Earth...
(OOC: The reason for me putting that little additional note there is because I don't want people to think that they can RP with Elobb once, and then lose their character to the virus :) )
Distinguishing features: Unable to perfectly mimick human speech, mannerisms and form.
Behavior: Primal, simple, aggressive disease.
Capabilities: Infecting/possessing victims, Transforming hosts bodies to a near infinite level.
Weaknesses: Lacks finesse with transformations, requires vast amounts of energy to alter host bodies.
Dislikes: Being hindered in it's mission to spread.
History: 8000 years ago, Elobb was created as a means of subjugating the enemies of a race of powerful gene-splicing aliens. The plan was to launch Virus 31088 into the atmosphere of a rival races planet. From there it would infect the first creature it found, and then go on a rampage, infecting everything until the entire planet was populated by beings under its thrall.
Things rarely go according to plan. On the morning of the first Elobb launch, something went terrible wrong. A protester against such a barbaric weapon found their way into the complex. The furious individual broke into the shuttle that contained the virus, hoping to sabotage the mission by destroying the virus. The protester succeeded only in breaking open the containment area of the shuttle and infecting itself, becoming the first Elobb host.
Rather than face the wrath of their own creation, the scientists launched the shuttle and the host into space, vowing to step up security next time.
On earth, 6000 B.C., what some primitive people believed to be a shooting star or other portent of destruction, was in fact the crash-landing shuttle. It thundered into the Arctic circle, freezing all of it's equipment and the host-creature. In a form of suspended-animation, the virus waited. It waited as the ice surrounding it began to melt. It waited as the shuttle began to float southwards. Once the shuttle settled on the shores of Shokushu Island, it stopped waiting...
Miscellaneous: The Virus
Random fact for the day: "31088" is actually the bacterial classification for the Common Cold.

If there are any questions, or if I need to add antyhing, please tell me and I shall fix it :)

Last edited by Mercy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:23 am

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Post Re: Virus 31088, the Possession Bacteria
Hey! It's Masamune from Witchblade, Kool!

Anyways, nice monster! A mind controlling virus. That's pretty creative. Hope you enjoy being the ravager instead of the ravaged this time.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:34 am

Huh, a virus! It's an interesting concept, and could be fun to play with. I might actually be interested myself, since a lot of my other partners kinda went silent~

Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:16 am

Very sexy, VERY creepy, very interesting...

I presume that once a human female's body fights off the infection, they return to their pre-infected state, and their hair color, breast size, et. all, remains the same? (Otherwise one of us could use you as a cheap trick to change how our character looked, and, more importantly, anyone who you got ran the risk of being stuck with tentckes even after the infection was gone.)

I'm worried about the disease spreading to other monsters using students as a trojan horse... Most of them are bad enough as is! But I presume our immunity prevents the spread of the virus through any host other than the original?

I imagine I'd get sick very easily...

Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:26 am

Aww, come on, Violett, give yourself some credit.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:18 am

It's true! Viruses love me for some reason. ^_^;

Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:17 am

Awh, well, they're not the only ones. *hugs Violett*

Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Aww, thanks Diana...

*Huggles, sneezes, eyes redden*

Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:43 pm

*inhales the virus and sneezes too* Ah, well, guess we'll have to miss class together. Want to come hang out in my room? :wink:

Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 am

*Snuggles Diana*

BRains...

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:45 am

Eek! *is pinned underneath Violett and against a wall* Save me, Superman, save me! :lol:

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:07 pm

*Nibbles playfully on Diana's forehead, then lets go.*

...I have this horrible habit of derailing threads. Sorry Mercy. I promise we're done now!

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm

I do too, I'm sorry also. *bows and leaves*

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]