View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Archangel Altima 

Post Archangel Altima
Name: Altima
Race: Hybrid
Type: Archangel
Place of Birth: Heaven?
Nationality: Does not apply
Age: Eternal (physically, she appears to be in her late teens)
Height: 5'6
Weight: CLASSIFIED!
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Human flesh, gives a soft glow
Skin Texture: Smooth, delicate.
Hair? Yes
Hair Color: Pink
Body Build: Slender
Tail? No
Tail Length: ---
Tentacles? If desired
Number of Tentacles: Varies
Wings? Yes
Wingspan: 7 ft
Wing Color: White
Cock Size: Varies
# of Cocks: One

Fighting Style: Though considerably stronger than a human of her stature, Altima prefers to lure in victims and seduce them, or use the power of illusion.

Motivation: A sense of duty and salvation.

Personality/Psychological Profile: Psychologically twisted and warped due to her past, Altima takes it as her angelic duty to bring people Salvation at all costs. Salvation being orgasms. She has decided it is her divine duty to rape.

Sexual Oddities: A lot, considering she's an angel.
Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Varies
Clothing: Varies
Distinguishing features: In her angelic form, she has pointed ears and big wings. Also, if she feels like it, a halo.

Capabilities: Can subtly manipulate others with her mind by planting vivid mental images and compelling suggestions in the minds of her victims. Has various human forms that she can use and change back from at will. Can summon and manipulate various tentacles at will, including one phallic one above her clit (all capable of ejaculating massive loads of hot, creamy white spunk). Can produce extremely potent pheromone and aphrodisiac gases. Can control light, allowing her the ability to create powerful illusions, given realism b her power of mental suggestion.

Some other capabilities include (but are not limited to):
Teleportation
Telekinesis
Stealth-capable of stalking her prey without being seen or heard
Can take almost any form, as long as it's alive

Some weaknesses: Symbols of demonic superiority, being forced into her own submission. She is also deeply troubled, though that might prove hard to exploit, considering it is actually the cause of her uncontrolled lust. Her lust does control her to a major degree, so much so that it has replaced God in her heart and mind.

Dislikes: Her former role as an Archangel.

History: Altima had been one of the Seraphim from the times of the War onward. She was one of the few females in those ranks, and was very proud of this position in the Overworld. Altima was eternal, and given governance over a region of deep space, where creatures, dark beings, had begun spawning. She was to monitor them, and keep them segregated from the more pure creatures.

She did this for many eons, keeping space travel a virtual impossibility. Bless'd physics. But when the creatures began to challenge her, she was forced to take a more active role. She bid a fond farewell to the Overworld and started to tour the planets, spreading the Holy Word, to reform the intelligent creatures challenging her will.

She met with plenty of darkness, and was "killed" fairly frequently, which just sent her back to heaven, and she would descend again. She managed to turn the first space-faring people into nobles. A race that much resembled her people and the Humans, this was an easy victory for her. But the darker creatures did take more work for the lone missionary of the Cosmos. As such, plans were made to send a few squadrons of angels to the other planets nearing space travel.

Shortly before Altima implemented her plan, however, she was on one planet in particular. After a rather difficult sermon, Altima stopped in a pub for a drink. While there, three men approached her. She assumed her Angelic form, willing and ready to fight them, but they shot her with an energy weapon and knocked her out. When she awoke, she was stripped and on a stage, bound by some manner of technology. She was sold into slavery for a rather impressive sum of money, and was taken by a clan of pirates, who later took her into the black.

Centuries passed, she was used for sex almost clonstantly it seemed, day after day, by one or by groups. She was taken from world to world and rented out to families and passed down through the clan of pirates, now showmen making a living off renting out her, for what seemed like eons. Nothing changed. She kept getting plowed, hammered, and no one saved her. None from the Overworld protected her.

After the eons passed and Altima finally broke free, she had come to a new conclusion. That she wasn't freed by God's graces because the meaning of Salvation had change. That sex was the new heaven. Altima came to the conclusion that Heaven was no longer the definition of paradise. Now, paradise was sex. Rape. Orgasms. As an Archangel, it was Altima's duty to spread Salvation to the deserving masses.

At that point, Altima came across an island, infested with dark spawns of Lilith. But, she found beautiful students in need of her guidance. Her salvation. She saw, oddly, that the demons had reformed their wicked ways and were also spreading the Gospel of Altima. She looked upon her new Eden and was pleased.

Last edited by Altima on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:39 am

Now, I have to be cautious around both demons AND angels. I can't win! *runs and hides*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Come to me child. I will bring you salvation! *chases after*

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Post Re: Archangel Altima
And this is where your character and mine begin to get on each other's nerves. I've been waiting for an actual antagonistic (or in your case, protagonistic) element. :lol:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Post Re: Archangel Altima
Well written indeed! A very interesting character with an interesting reason for doing what she does.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]