View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Demon on Sabbatical 

Post Demon on Sabbatical
Name: Kell
Race: “Demon”
Place of Birth: Unknown
Height: 6’ 9”
Weight: about 200 lbs
Eye Color: Varies
Skin Color: Grey
Skin Texture: Slightly tougher but feels human
Hair Color: Black
Body Build: Muscular/Athletic
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: See below
Wings? Possible, though rare
Wingspan: See below
Cock Size: 11”
# of Cocks: 1
Distinguishing features: Massive, forward pointing 1’ horns atop his head
Fighting Style: Demonic Shifter / Berserker
Motivation: Lust; Hunger

Personality: Deeply sadistic, selfish, cold, and greedy, Kell cares only for himself and sating his own desires. He enjoys toying with his victims, whether on the battlefield or… otherwise… and may be a bit overconfident.

Sexual Oddities: Enjoys capturing and binding his victims in a number of ways. Also feeds on various bodily fluids, namely sexual excretions and breast milk. They aren’t food for him so much as delicacies.

Human Disguise Form? Somewhat
Human Disguise Appearance: He’s capable of appearing human if fully cloaked, though anyone seeing his true self would instantly discern that he isn’t human.

Clothing: Usually wears tattered black leather pants and nothing else. Occasionally (during the day) wears a massive but simple cloak that covers him from head to toe, concealing his features from the light.

Special Attributes: Able to “sweat” out a fluid on command which is similar to (and so called by Kell) quicksilver. After reaching air, however, he’s able to control and reform the liquid into any state of matter or any shape, often using it to form weapons (in battle, though this is rare on his current “vacation”) or other appendages, including any number of tentacles, wings, armor, or even remote masses he can control independent of his own body. Of course, such a strong technique has its disadvantages. Creating the quicksilver creates virtually no strain on his body, though controlling it is another matter entirely. Controlling extra appendages poses little problem, though maintaining control of too many appendages or extra bodies taxes his mind and can even knock him unconscious if he’s not careful.

Not so much an attribute as a mastery of sorts, he’s also recently began delving into alchemy, mostly to enhance his “Vacation” experience. His creations range from aphrodisiacs and knockout drugs to much more complicated concoctions, able to force temporary changes in body chemistry.

Weaknesses: Overextending his quicksilver abilities, prolonged exposure to sunlight (Can be exposed to it for about 5 minutes before it begins to cause physical damage to him).

Likes: Strong women (and subsequently, breaking them), battle, bondage… you know, the simple things in life.

Dislikes: He’s nearly childlike when it comes to being a sore loser; a child with the violent tendencies of a mass murderer, at least.

History: Kell’s race is one that tried to invade the planet earth many centuries ago. They call themselves demons, though that is the name given to them by humanity, not their true name, which they hold in almost cultish secrecy for reasons unknown. Regardless, they were expelled from earth by another unearthly force after a brief campaign, though not before they took many slaves. Slaves they bred to make more and more slaves… even today, Kell’s home holds many human slaves, though their numbers have severely dwindled in recent years, possibly due to a virus that the heartier demons could fight off, but was too much for the more fragile human bodies. Humans, especially young females, are considered luxuries among his people, for a few obvious reasons. His species is much like that described in ancient lore: Violent and hedonistic, prone to give in to their most base urges at every possible attempt.

Kell was one such demon, a young (By demon standards) warrior that excelled at killing for his demon masters. He excelled so much that soon nobody wished to challenge his masters, and he grew bored. Even popular as he was, he wasn’t rich or powerful enough to afford the only other thing in life he craved.

Thusly, Kell decided it was time for a vacation. Hearing of Shokushu and the system set up there, Kell left for the small resort world with little thought, intent on sating himself and maybe even bringing back a few slaves of his own this time.

((Hopefully this is a good start... relatively new to the boards, I've lurked about a bit but I want to get involved some... so! Hi all!))

Last edited by Kell on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 am

Post Re: Demon on Sabbatical
Yipe, another one!

Well, welcome to Shokushu- maybe we could set something up sometime.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 am

*Evil Smile*

Thank you, and I'd certainly enjoy that.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:39 am

PM me if you're interested, and I hope you have fun on this island!

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 am

That is one interesting monster. A demon taking a vacation

Welcome to shokushu.... hope you find your enjoyment here.... the students are quite tasty....

Hope to see you around. Maybe even meet sometime

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:48 pm

a monster who breaks strong woman hehehe now that's what I like to hear ^_~

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Kind of an update I suppose... never really got off the ground here but I'd like to give it another try, since I've been lurking around the boards for a week or so again. My only other RP tapered off long ago and I took my leave for a while, but I'd love to get some new scenes going!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:14 am

well then welcome back and hope you enjoy

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]