View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Kawazu (The Frog Prince) -Updated Frequently- 

Post Kawazu (The Frog Prince) -Updated Frequently-
BEEP! BEEP! Warning... unidentified creature sighted! Preparing for analyzation!

Name: Kawazu (NOTE: The name is Japanese for 'frog' or 'toad'. Befitting for my character, of course.)

Nickname/Title: The Frog Prince

Race: Alien-like Frog Creature

Type: Water and/or Land-based...

Place of Birth: From an unknown, swamp-based planet which was attacked by renegades.

Height: 10 feet tall standing...

Weight: At least 450 to 600 lbs

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Mottled Green and Yellow

Skin Texture: Smooth and Slick

Body Build: Muscular but sporting abit of a pot belly

Tail?: Yes.

Tail Length: 7-8 feet.

Tentacles?: Does his frog-like tongue count? Then yes.

Cock Size: At least over 12 inches and can grow even larger to a max of 18 inches in length with a 1 inch in width. (NOTE: Trying to think realistically and not go overboard here.)

Number of Cocks: Just one.

Personality/Style/Motivation: With a general good natured, laid back, and friendly attitude, Kawazu tends to be quite 'friendly'. Although he has been known to be able to shift gears and take on a more dark, forboding and quite scary demeanor if he were pushed in that general direction. Not that he actually 'cares' about his victims or anything. He just doesn't want to 'permanently harm' the poor, young and nubile subjects he shall encounter upon the island.

Asides from that, he is sex-crazed. More or less it's as important for him to relieve himself in any young and nubile body. Motivation-wise is the scent of a young female which attracts him the most and he eagerly leaps, hops, and bounds his way to pounce upon the subject so he can ravish her with his tongue, webbed hands and feet, tail, and... of course... his 'shaft'.

Special Attributes: The saliva he secretes from his mouth, on his tongue, is a powerful pheromone-induced aphrodisiac which, when applied to his victim, makes them receptive to his every desire!

Distinguishing Features: The tail he sports bares a semblance to that of a tadpole. It is very, VERY long and can also be used to ensnare and bind a victim. It's also a rather sensitive part of him, as well. And he is very attached to his tail and tries to keep it out of harm's way if he's with a victim that is fiesty and as uppity as him.

Capabilities: The aphrodisiac contained in his saliva is very potent. It also has an extra component which causes his victim to become aroused.

Weaknesses: He seems to hold a dislike towards fires as he tends to avoid them like a plague. His tail, as well, is extremely sensitive and if yanked, scratched at, kicked, or anything. Then he'll be reeling in pain. Also his endowment down below... his, er, cock tends to hang out often as it's always in the open. And that can be a good target for a swift kick if timed or aimed perfect.

Just like any lust-crazed male... these few weak points can leave him reeling from the pain. But don't think he'll be permanently hampered by it for long. His assault upon a victim will be just as strong, if not moreso, and his determination will be tripled to have his 'way' with her nubile, young body.

Likes: Swamps, lakes, rivers, young and nubile women, relaxing in the sun, swimming, and sex.

Dislikes: Fire, loud and shrill noises, overtly violent behavior.

History: It's been quite a long time that the frog 'prince', Kawazu, has been able to call a planet his home. Due to him losing his beloved swamp-infested home planet since it was nuked by renegades who wanted to slaughter his entire race. Now he seeks a form of solace in a way that he never really thought he'd expect.

In fact... he never thought he could find solace and freedom through 'sex'. But lo and behold that he found himself drawn to come to Shokushu. He has since arrived here in total secrecy and now keeps a lair hidden deep within the more river-based side of the island.

Miscellaneous: This is a reincarnation of Kawazu... which I'm going right back to my roots. And I'm discovering that the whole demon thing is slightly overrated. So I'm sticking with an "alien" plot once again.

There will be frequent updates with added details, adjustments, and various other things if I see fit. The reason for updates is I feel like some things are quite incomplete and need to be drawn upon abit more. So expect more improvements and more detail and thought in many more future revisions of this profile.

Rebounding my way back into the foray - My "Searching For A Partner" topic as I'm currently not doing any scenarios. And I'm currently wanting to try something with anyone.

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Kawazu (The Frog Prince) -Updated Frequently-
*Chuckles* Hey, welcome back man.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]