View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Incoming contact, unknown classification! 

Post Incoming contact, unknown classification!
Specimen Information List

**CLASSIFIED, EYES ONLY**

Subject Name: Anpoc, as designated by Dr. Weaver.
Species: Hobora
Home Planet: Malakos Prime
Nationality: Malakosian
Subject Gender: Male
Subject Age: 18 in Hobora years
Subject Weight: 200 pounds in humanoid form; could grow to more as he ages. In normal form, considerably less.
Subject Height: Humanoid form is 6 feet tall, normal form is considerably shorter.
Subject Eye Color: Green in his humanoid form; yellow when normal.
Subject Skin Color: Tan in humanoid form.
Subject Hair Color: Golden Brown when in humanoid form, golden in normal form.

Subject Appearence: The subject, designated Anpoc, stands exactly 6 feet tall in his humanoid form. His frame is exeptionaly muscular and tan while transformed, but he has no fur along his body except for the hair on his head. Dr. Weaver noted that this was very peculiar, but it is no sign for alarm. Though he is a Hobora, his facial features while transformed resemble nothing of his species but vaugely human, almost too human, but according to Dr. Weaver it is perfectly fine. While in his humanoid(Transformed) form, he lacks his species tail, but it reappears once he shifts back. When the subject is in his normal form, he resembles a hobora; a very large "dog" covered in dark golden fur, as the Dr. put it. I'm not sure where he got the term from, but regardless, it seems to fit well for code-speaking purposes.

Subject Personality: Through observation and scripted social events, we have learned that the Specimen is quite calm for the most part, but we believe that while he seems calm, he is always thinking and calculating. Mentioned earlier, he is quite the conversationist depending on the topic. Unfortunatly he is not quick to anger despite therapy and he seems to display a sense of humor when he feels the time is right. Also mentioned earlier, he has varying sexual tendancies and doesn't make any effort to ignore them. All the "willing" female subjects we have gave him come out exhausted, but otherwise unharmed.

Subject Capabilties: The Hobora specimen, designated "Anpoc" is capable of great strength in both his normal and humanoid forms, though his humanoid form is more suitable for direct combat, while his normal form is suited better for stealth. It has been noted he has increased agility in his normal form beyond that of his humanoid form, and tends to remain in it unless the situation calls for his humanoid form. Do not let his appearence fool any of you. Through experimentation his mind is very advanced, he is quite the thinker and is capable of conversation. Another thing to note is that he is able to create several tentacles from his body regardless of his form. At the moment we are unaware of how long he can make them or how many he can make. Currently we have seen a max of 7 at once.

Being a Hobora, he is also capable of night vision and has extremely hightened senses in both his forms.

Interesting Notes: Subject seems to have high sexual tendancies at random occurences. Tests have concluded that they are basic primal urges. Through experiments with.. "Willing" female subjects, Anpoc's penile length in his normal form appeares to be 7 inches, while in his Humanoid form he is capable of making it to whatever size he deems. His penis and tentacles also seem to be covered in small bumps that enhance pleasure on contact, and secrete a substance from the bumps that further enhances pleasure to what ever area they happen to be touching. Though studies are Incunclusive, we believe he is capable of altering his tentacles further.

Further study of his sexual tendancies have gave us the following information:

1) He almost always uses tentacles against female subjects in both forms, to bound, gag, pleasure, or all three.
2) He likes teasing occasionally.
3) He does not like certain female subjects and will not touch them. The reason for this is currently unknown to us.
4) The Tentacles are capable of releasing it's own cum, for the lack of a better word.
5) Although he uses his tentacles alot, he also eventually uses his regular penis in both forms.

Subject History: This Hobora Specimen was captured on their native planet of Malakos Prime, and was shipped from our facility there to our main testing site in orbit above Raka Six. He was deemed perfect, a rare thing with the gentic layout guideline created by Dr. Weaver, and henceforth used in our experiments to create a hybrid being capable of great feats of strength and agility, as well as intellect in hopes of satisfying the military needs of our government. Over the coarse of several months, experiments went on constantly, altering the Hoboras gentic make-up and dna. At first, test results were subpar, but a major break-through occured just before the Dr. was going to deem the specimen a failure. He shifted for the first time, and killed 3 of the scientists and 2 guards in the room before he was finally subdued. I fear that if he knew his full potential he could have destroyed the entire facility. A number of more experiements continued, granting the specimen new abilities, but unfortunatly, and much to the dismay of Dr. Weaver, the subject managed to escape the facility and has since been able to avoid re-capture.

***This is my first monster so sorry if I've made a mistake. Any help or advice for what I could add would be very appreciated. Also, sorry for lack of a picture, haven't been able to find one. :oops:

Last edited by Anpoc on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:44 am, edited 8 times in total.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Post Re: Incoming contact, unknown classification!
Good to meet you, fellow ravager of females!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

Oohh.. You seem interesting. PM me to set up a RP whenever you want! :wink:

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Alrighty, I only have issues with few things on your profile, otherwise it looks groovy.

Quote:
Subject Age: 10 in Hobora years

I understand what you're saying here. Kind of like dog years, no? That's all fine and dandy, but due to the rules of the site I've taken the liberty to change it to 18. All it takes is the wrong person to read it- just add water and instant law suit.

Quote:
Though he is a Hobora, his facial features resemble nothing of his species but looks more like a human, almost too human, but according to Dr. Weaver it is perfectly fine. In his humanoid form, he lacks his species tail, but it reappears once he shifts back. When the subject is in his feral form, he resembles a hobora; a very large "dog" covered in dark golden fur, as the Dr. put it.

Just double checking- He's not a Lycan but rather a dog with a human face?

Quote:
The Hobora Specimen, designated "Anpoc" Is capable of great strength in both of his forms, but his Humanoid form is more fit for combat.

You're losing me here- not sure if it's a typo. It's sometimes hard to wrap your finger around being a monster or a different creature, but it seems that you're diminishing his feral form down near the point of uselessness. It would make more sense to me that his Feral form would grant him more strength, or else why would he ever change?
---

I'm curious as to what capabilities Dr. Weaver has bestowed on your character- aside from the tentacles that is. If this is a case of genetic spliciing, allowing your character to shapeshift, then I'm also personally curious as to what a hobora is?

There are few things I would like to know about your character. His personality perhaps, is a good way for students to get to know him. ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

My apologies, Shai. I did make a few typos, and the personality section competely slipped my mind. The reason he has his "Feral" form (aka "normal" form) still is because that is what he originaly was before the experiments. Due to experimentation, he is now able to shift into a more powerful humanoid form, and looks near-human in that regard while transformed. That is also what I ment. I had also planned on using his "normal" form to get closer to students or for other things, but I'll change a few words around.

A Hobora is basically a large dog, albiet an alien one. They're naturally swift, aggressive, and cunning but lack major intellect. After he was captured and experimented on however that changed, as he was granted enhanced strength, senses, agility, and the ability to change.

But like I said, I'm going to change it a bit and hopefully fix the mistakes.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:23 am

Interesting, maybe we can RP sometime ^^

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Since this person hasn't posted since Febuary 2009....Yeah...

Locking, if he comes back and wants to post here, he's free to ask the mods to unlock it. :)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]