View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Some plants are beautiful, some are deadly.. Some are both. 

Post Some plants are beautiful, some are deadly.. Some are both.
Name: Mace
Species: Mutated plant
Skin Texture: Mostly smooth, soft and firm at places.
Height: Can control it's height/size at will; varies.
Weight: Due to it's shifting state, varies.
Eye Color: Pure Black
Hair Color: No hair
Tentacles: Yes
Number of Tentacles: 15, not counting ones in the bud.

Appearence: Mace, as it refers to it's self, is a mutated plant. It is able to control it's size in the sense of being able to be as small as a seed, to the size of a truck. Every part of the plant, save for the bud, is green, while the bud of the plant is light pink color. The bud it's self is the shape of a tulip. It has no other features, but is able to appeare like a normal sized plant for ambush purposes. Mace also has eyes, but when he is small they're unnoticable as they're microscopic. On his stem, slits open to reveal them. They are capable of extending out of those slits via their own vines.

Personality: Mace is not without intelligent thought. His race of beings evolved on a planet very far away. However, Mace is cold and very blunt, in both it's actions and words. At times, though, he displays a softer side, but only certain things ever bring out such a display. He loves toying and teasing with his prey, and can be a bit of a saddist in terms of degradtion.

Motivation: Although Mace is a plant, by now you should probably know he is not an ordinary one. While normal plants survive via water and sunlight, Mace and his species survive a different way: Absorbing sexual energy. Through his travels accross the galaxy, he has found humanoid females to suit this need the best and tries to find large supplies of them wherever they may be.

Special Abilities: Life evolves to suit it's current enviroment as well as it's needs. Because of Mace's special needs in terms of feeding, it has developed quite a few things to stimulate sexual energy and keep it's prey in a constant state of pleasure and joy. One of these things are it's different types of pollen, which are stored inside it's stem:

Pollen 1: Knockout Pollen, causes temporary drowsyness that is capable of putting a being to sleep. For how long varies with how much is used.

Pollen 2: Arousal Pollen, causes increased sexual arousal as well as increased sensativity to pleasure. Effect depends on how much is used.

Pollen 3: Amnesia Pollen, in case Mace decides he wants to use the same female again without having to chase her down, this pollen can be used to erase a person's memory of recent events.

Aside from his pollen, his vine tentacles can each be specialized for a certain task, weither it being penetration or sucking. One other thing to note is that he is able to control his size to an extent, being able to shrink to the size of a seed, and grow to the size of a truck. This is to enable him to move around more easily. He is capable of moving on his own by uprooting himself and using his roots as makeshift legs, though it is very slow.

Lastly, the bud at the top of Mace can open to reveal a special chamber to place it's prey for better harvesting. At Mace's max size, he can hold a max of 2 females at once, with a bit of moving around room. Once in use, the bud closes. The insides of the bud are coated with the Arousal pollen, as well as 20 small to large tentacles that can also be specialized for certain tasks. Each tentacle is capable of ejaculating a special substance that upon contact with a females special area, induces massive pleasure.

General History: Mace's true origin is mostly unknown. He and his species evolved on a very distant planet in the outer rim. His species were not the only ones to inhabit the planet, however. Primitive humanoids also did, but for some reason they eventually died out, denying the mutated plants their source of food. Because of this, most of his species died out, but a few, like Mace, were able to escape the planet and find new food sources. Over the years and many travels Mace has had, he has yet to find a stable food source for himself, but recently he has found his way into a place known as Shokushu, and upon observation, the entire area is full of nothing but the females he needs..

**Profile still being finely tuned. Point out the stuff you see wrong or needs more description, Shai!

Last edited by Anpoc on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:34 am

Post Re: Some plants are beautiful, some are deadly.. Some are both.
interesting profile. its nice to see more monsters showing up to keep us students busy.

PM me if you would like to set up a roleplay.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 am

And people wonder why I shy away from potted plants. Welcome =P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Hah! :) Thank you both. I'm going to expand a bit on the background part soon.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Hmmmm...you mention his eyes, but not where they are. Does he have a conventional face? How does he speak? Can he move on his own, and if so how?

Okay, that's all I can see that could be fleshed out a bit. Welcome to campus! Very, very nice character :D Katya's quite fond of plants, I imagine Mr. Mace would blend in quite nicely in her little collection. If you're ever interested in an RP send me a PM :3

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:34 am
Profile WWW

Added where his eyes are and how he moves. :)

Still debating on how I'll explain how he talks, however.

I'm glad you like the profile! :D

Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]