View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Foreclosure of a Dream (Kane updated) 

Post Foreclosure of a Dream (Kane updated)
Kane
hight:6'1
weight:123
tenticals:a random number
hair color:silver
eye color:red
skin tone:pale
body: slim with some balk
life before:Kane started out his life as a son of a Roadie always traveling with his dad on trips across the world with many a metal bands this is were he fell in love with music and life style he loved setting up the stage and found it to be his calling

bio:Kane was once a very happy guy .he was deeply in love with the girl of his dreams. they where engaged .but there was an attrative sorceress who'd fallen in love with him but he did not notice her. one night while him and his soon to be wife were attending a party the sorceress tried to seduce him while his bride was away mingleing but he turned her down being a faithful man .she became furious with him and caste a spell were a horrible darkness possessed him . a tar like substance crawled across his skin and turned it as black as the abyss. fangs forced them self in between his already exiting teeth .tenticales wiped out of his back ready forcefully ravish a victim .It forced it's self apon any female around and slaughter all the men around him. when awkening he could see blood every where and here women weep.he decided to runway and live in exile. While this curse is apon him he can't come into contact with any women in fear of the beast taking them.he now hides in a cave he can only assume the monster in side him had found on a strange island were he can still hear young girls cry out

tactic: when an unsuspecting female is around it emerges and sneaks through the shadows then strikes binding her with it`s tenticales`rope`or chains it likes to “PLAYS” with its victoms before it takes them to a time space void to be his pets. like to use “TOYS” when it plays with its victims.

Personality: Kane is very timed and shy and prefers it that way for the
sake of him and the oppesite sex.he is also a very nice person and is willing to help someone In need if at all possible .

Hobbes and activites : Kane is a devoted headbanger and loves Metal and music in general
his faverote bands are Judas priest,Lamb of god and,Tool.
aside from that he also partakes in a weekly fight club.
he enjoys this greatly because the other characters are mostly men
who share the same desire as he's darker half and if there was a women
it was some thing about them that Made it so that he can't change
but he was obliviuos to this fact .

Hates :Him self for not being able to control him self from changeing
, the fact he can't find his missing love,
the one who did this to him.

Monster:the other half is a Demon from hell who represents the deadly sin of lust he is sadistic controlling and powerful and wishes to gain full access to this world he is not very liking of Kane and only thinks of him as his tool

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:15 am

Post Re: Foreclosure of a Dream (Kane updated)
It's a bit hard to read...and you do understand that the school is on another planet, right?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:55 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Foreclosure of a Dream (Kane updated)
well thank you for being honest ya I kinda forgot about that gunna have to do some moding again thanks I'll try to make it easier try and when I mean try I mean attepmt and fail horribly

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]