View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Mezrol the Cursed Exile 

Post Mezrol the Cursed Exile
Name: Mezrol the Cursed Exile
Race: Elven (read below)
Size: In spherical form, his diameter is roughly 10ft.
Special Abilities: Due to his almost gel-like body structure, he can mold himself into almost any shape. He can also change his body's color to any shade or hue imaginable, but he is often a dark pale green. Also, he can change the density of his form, allowing him to be as soft as jello or as firm as wood. His body excretes a clear thin liquid that acts as a powerful aphrodisiac. It can only be smelt by some people, and to those who can smell it, it has a mildly sweet fragrance.

Bio: Centuries ago on a distant planet Mezrol was of a noble race of elves. He lived a broken life riddled with tragedy early on. By the age of 90 he had turned to a life of crime, becoming a masterful thief while still keeping a positive public face. At one point he went to a small village in the mountains, and there he stole a small runed stone from the home of the village's elder. The stone was clearly enchanted and glowed faintly with otherworldly light.

While inspecting it later, the stone began glowing brighter and hovered there in front of him. The stone spoke to Mezrol in a quiet yet powerful voice. It had searched his mind, learning what it could from its new possessor. Mezrol stood in wonder as the voice told him of the powers that it could grant him; the ability to meld with shadows, to veil his face with darkness, to posses unnatural strength and wit. He could not refuse its offer. He accepted, and no sooner than he did so the stone shot at him, piercing through his chest and lodging at the core of his being. The wound it left closed almost instantly, not bleeding a drop. Instantly Mezrol felt himself being infused with power. He laughed out loud with with delight at this feeling, imagining how it would help him in his dark activities.

The voice spoke to him again, saying that to keep this power he would have to feed on pure energies. The energy in question was best acquired from the extacy of a woman. Mezrol began stealing more than ever, but now he also turned to raping the very women from which he stole. This went on for years, as his power prevented the victims from recognizing him. Eventually his streak brought him back to the mountain village where he acquired the mystic stone. As soon as he entered the village every strong man there had grabbed a hold of him, dragging him to the home of this village elder. The old elf looked down at Mezrol with an angered look in his eye. He spoke of the demonic stone that he had taken and how he had felt its power grow and approach. He told Mezrol that he was possessed by this evil spirit, but Mezrol didn't care. He wouldn't give up he powers for anything.

The elder then placed a terrible curse on Mezrol. His body began melting into a puddle of ooze. It churned and congealed there on the ground, the stone still glowing at his core. He couldn't speak, or make any other noise for that matter, but his mind was still very aware of his surroundings. He could see telepathically, but not communicate. The elder said to him that this is what he was possessed by. The curse and transformed him into the physical embodiment of the spirit contained in the stone.

He wandered far away from his home. No longer did he need to eat or drink, only feed on sexual energy. Near a small village there was a cave, and there he lived for centuries, leaving every few years to feed on women from the village. One year ago, an ADD spacecraft landed not to far away from his cave. No longer seeing his place in this world, he attached himself to the ship in a very thin layer, matching the ships color. After the crew had finished their investigations of the planet, they left, unknowingly taking Mezrol with them. Eventually he made his way to Shokushu Campus, feeling the amount of untapped energy in this one area.

Now Mezrol lives in the woods near the campus. Usually he waits for prey in either a thin layer beneath the grass on the ground, waiting to send tentacles up from the earth, or in the trees, disguised as vines wrapping around and hanging from trees. He had discovered that some years before that his body produced a clear fluid that was highly repulsive to the elves that he preyed on. After being in contact with humans, he discovered that it had the opposite effect and instead acted as a strong aphrodisiac. Since Mezrol lives off of the extacy of his victims, he doesn't tend to harm them. Besides, he used to rape them in secret, so if a woman claimed of being raped without having any marks on them as evidence, she would be less credible. Old habits die hard, and Mezrol hates the sight of a damaged female.

Since arriving on Campus, Mezrol has consumed a great deal of energy; far more than the Elder had expected him to. After deep thought and concentration, Mezrol gained the ability to speak telepathically with victims and other monsters alike. He hoped that before too long he'd be able to fight off even more of his curses' less desirable effects.

Physical Appearance:
(The picture, I know, isn't that great. That's about what he looks like while congeled into a ball, which doesn't often happen)

Last edited by Mezrol on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2007 8:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Mezrol the Cursed Exile
hey the pic down below isn't working :( looking forward to seeing something similar. Cool profile btw though. And I've read one of your story bases, loved it!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am

Sorry about that. It is fixed now.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

fantastic! Hope to see more of your stuff :D

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

Wow lovely monster.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Four years... Four years since the last post. I think that is a record.

Please do not necro threads.

Locking.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]