View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Progenitus, the Phantom 

Post Progenitus, the Phantom
Updates in brackets []
Monster Bio/Profile:

Name: Progenitus also known as the Phantom

Race: Demon

Place of Birth: It is currently unknown where Progenitus hailed from or what type of a monster he is. He himself does not remember due to his long hibernation, which resulted in a temporary memory loss. Most people believes he is a demon from hell.

Gender: Progenitus is an entity, which means he is genderless. But because he can shapeshift, he is currently a male.

Age: Progenitus is said to be over 500 years old. He himself does not remember nor does he bothers to find out. He believes age to him doesn't matter.

Height: In this true form, Progenitus has no defined height. But because he can shapeshift, Progenitus keeps his height at around six feet eight or six feet nine. However that can change depending on the situation.

Weight: In this true form, Progenitus has no defined weight. But because he can shapeshift, Progenitus keeps his height at around two hundred pounds. However that can change depending on the situation.

Eye Color: Red in the dark and Brown in the day. But because he is rarely active in the day, Progenitus' eyes are typically glowing red.

Skin Color: Gray. Although he can shapeshift, he cannot change his skin color.

Skin Texture: His skin is made out of a mysterious substance that looks like mud from a distance but feels like gel. It is held together by a magical force Progenitus generates himself. When he is attacking his victims or fighting, his skin hardens like a scales of dragon.

Hair?: No

Hair Color: N/A

Body Build: Progenitus' true form is a blob of mysterious substance. He only uses this form when he needs to escape or to get through doors/windows. Because it is a blob, it can easily fit through the edges of a window or the key hole of a door. But because he can shapeshift, Progenitus takes up the form of a human, walking on two legs with two arms, although his body substance can generate up to two more arms or cocks.

Tail? None

Tail Length: n/A

Tentacles? Progenitus is not born with tentacles but he has learned how to use his body substance to transform into tentacles. When not using them, they retract to his body and disappears. And when he needs to use them, the substance reforms.

Number of Tentacles: He can generate up to six tentacles.

Wings? None

Wingspan: N/A

Wing Color: N/A

Cock Size: Progenitus' cock works the same way as his tentacles, it is generated by his body substance. He likes to keep his cock size at around nine inches.

# of Cocks: Progenitus likes to use one cock, but is known to make another in certain cases.

Fighting Style: Progenitus is not a fighter. He prefers to talk his way out of fighting instead of actually doing it. When attacked, Progenitus usually does not fight back. His body substance can absorb some damage and when needed, it can harden to deflect further attacks. He can also change to his true form (the blob) and quickly escape. However when he is extremely angry, Progenitus can use his tentacles as a weapon.

Motivation: Progenitus is driven by the desire to regain the necessary memories he had lost to return to hell. He does not how he got here but has always longed to return. Because this takes time, Progenitus has decided to spend his nights attacking girls and his days studying history and mythology.

Psychological Profile:

Personality: Progenitus is a scholar, meaning he is highly intelligent and cunning. He uses his knowledge as his advantage, being able to always think of plans. He often talks his way out of a fight instead of actually engaging in combat. He is not easily angered or flustered, but trusts no one but himself. He seems to have an answer to every response and question.

Sexual Oddities: None

Human Disguise Form? Yes

Human Disguise Appearance: Looks like any regular human, besides the unusual skin color and the glowing red eyes.

Clothing: None

Special Attributes: Progenitus is attuned with the element dark and earth. He uses dark to remain unseen in the shadows and can also easily slip away. Earth is used when he hardens is body material into becoming hard armor. He draws his energy from the power of night. Thus he is known as the "Phantom."

Distinguishing features: His most distinguishing feature would be his skin color. Most people mistake it for mud but it is actually an alien substance that allows him to shapeshift.

Behavior: He prefers indirect methods of catching prey. While most monsters are direct, he toys with his prey, using the shadows to remain unseen but throwing taunts for he loves the sense of fear his prey gives off. Because he can move quickly, Progenitus can suddenly come out of the darkness and grab onto his prey, denying them any chance of escaping.

Capabilities: Being attuned to the elements of dark and earth, Progenitus can use the shadows to his advantage, allowing him to move quickly and silently and remain completely unseen. The element earth allows him to turn his body into hard metal like substances that he uses when attacking his victims or when he is deflecting blows. His body material allows him to shapeshift to a certain extent, allowing him to change his height and weight at will, but only allowing him to turn into a humanoid form. Progenitus can also transform into his "true form", which a blob of the substance that makes his body. It allows him to sneak into rooms with little difficultly and also enables him to move faster. He has good eye-sight at night. [He now has the ability to pump aphrodisiac into the body of his victims through his tentacles.]

Weaknesses: Light. He absolutely hates light. Hates it, hates it, hates it. Progenitus is very weak during the day, being unable to use any of his dark magic. And the substance that makes up his body evaporates when exposed to sunlight for too long. He prefers to make all his moves at night or when there is no sunlight. His other weakness is heat, especially fire.

Likes: Sleeping, darkness, conversations, psychological torture, taunting, history, mythology, girls, and his way of attacking preys.

Dislikes: Fighting, light, day time, fire, and anyone who annoys him.

History: Much of what Progenitus knows about his history comes from the books he reads. He was once a powerful demon in hell, not all powerful, but was still considered a powerful demon. He was very intelligent, being more able to defeat his opponents in a battle of wits rather than in a battle of strength. Sometime around his 400 year in hell, Progenitus mysteriously fell into a deep slumber that lasted over a hundred years. In fact he had been sleeping for so long that his brain actually deteriorated.

Progenitus continued his slumber until he was suddenly awoke by a bright flash of light. He found himself in a strange place he had never been to before. He tried to remember what had happened, but he couldn't remember anything. The sleep and the flash of light caused him to lose his memory. He was unable to return to hell and did not know where he was. At first Progenitus was afraid, for although he was a powerful demon he was in a strange place full of strange things. But as time went by, he grew bolder and began to venture out a night.

He witnessed monsters attacking female creatures they refer to as "humans" and decided that he himself should try it. He immediately liked the feeling of it. Knowing that he would not be able to regain his memory for a long time, Progenitus decided to keep himself occupied at night by stalking and attacking the girls that lived on this island. During the day he would read the books he stole (he refers to it extended borrowing) and reading them in order to learn more about him and the history of this place. He longed to return to hell, but has decided to live like this until he can do so.

Miscellaneous: Because of his strange skin color, many people thinks Progenitus is a "mud monster", although his skin is not composed of mud.

NOTE: If anyone finds a picture of something resembling him, please, please send it to me. :!:

Last edited by Sendokaze on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 am

Post Re: Progenitus, the Phantom
Welcome to campus, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful addition. On a further note i'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for a picture ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Yeah I've been trying to get a picture of him. But its not very successful and I called off my search :/

Bio:
Progenitus

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 am

You ever consider the swamp thing?

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 am
Profile YIM

lol ya. But I want to see if I can find anything else.

Bio:
Progenitus

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Did you happen to get that name from one of Magic: The Gathering's more lethal cards?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:41 am

swordsman_adrift wrote:
Did you happen to get that name from one of Magic: The Gathering's more lethal cards?

As a matter of fact yes. That is precisely where I got the name from.

Hmmm I never knew there were MTG players here.

Bio:
Progenitus

Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]