View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Munyek the Kalhmar 

Post Munyek the Kalhmar
Hi everyone, I'm new here and all so please give me feedback on my monster. I plan on posting a picture of it here pretty soon, despite my lack of art skills. TBA means I'll probably put something here eventually. I'm hoping he didn't turn out too silly, I've noticed that lots of other people here have really intense, serious monsters while mine wears random hats and plays with puppets...

Name: Munyek
Race: Kalhmar
Type: psychic land squid
Place of Birth: TBA
Nationality: TBA
Height (not including tentacle length): 6'7"
Mass: 204 kg (weight depends on gravity)
Eye Color: top eye is a vibrant red, other two are maroon
Skin Color: changes colors to serve as active camouflage or just because he feels like being purple at the moment. When camo is off he is a semitransparent pinkish-orange
Skin Texture: head/body is leathery, tentacle appendages are smooth and moist without being overly slimy
Hair? none
Body Build: squid
Tail? no
Tentacles? yes
Number of Tentacles: 14 (12 standard, 1 proboscis tentacle, and 1 cock tentacle)
Wings? no
Cock Size: variable from barely there to ridiculously long and thick
# of Cocks: 1
Fighting Style: mix of stealth tactics, mindfucks using telepathy, and if its really serious multi-armed knife fighting
Motivation: a wide range including lust, hunger, and playfulness. No ill intent really.
Psychological Profile: military training in psychological warfare and ways to resist it has caused a borderline split personality disorder that is common in his species
Personality: split between curious innocence and jaded experience, both sides share a dislike of unnecessary physical effort and prefer to trap girls using a puppet as a lure.
Sexual Oddities: likes to use his proboscis tentacle in oral sex to reach into the girl's stomach and suck up the partially digested food there.
Human Disguise Form? none, though he could make a human puppet if he wanted to
Clothing: random hats
Special Attributes: High intelligence. Active camouflage skin similar to many real cephalopods. Top eye sees in the infrared spectrum. Uses telepathy to communicate as well as to attack. Reduces his weight and can briefly levitate through telekinesis, though he cannot move other objects besides his own body. Can live in water or on land. Tentacles are highly variable in size and shape but their collective volume remains constant so that one tentacle can only gain what another has lost. The tentacle also loses strength as the ratio of its length to its diameter increases but gains flexibility at the same time.
Distinguishing features: random hats, skill in puppet creation and utilization, drooping eyelids, internal armored cranial plates derived from his shelled evolutionary ancestors.
Behavior: Studies and stalks girls that catch his interest, using the correct lure for the individual girl. Plays practical jokes on the girls, faculty, fellow monsters, and even animals using his special abilities.
Weaknesses: the species lacks a sense of hearing when out of the water that is balanced by its ability to "hear" the thoughts of intelligent minds nearby. It also lacks a sense of smell when out of water. Gaps between cranial armored plates especially at the eye sockets leave his internal organs somewhat vulnerable. Cutting off tentacles prevents their volume from being redistributed and it takes hours for them to regenerate.
Likes: Swimming, playing practical jokes, girls who have eaten recently, making puppets, and playing with his puppets
Dislikes: arid weather, anorexics, haters of his jokes and puppets
History: TBA
Miscellaneous: TBA

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:01 am

Post Re: Munyek the Kalhmar
It's a start, but the mind-control will be a bit of a tough sell here, unless you're planning on doing it to NPC characters. Be interesting to see when it's fleshed out.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 am
Profile WWW

I didn't mean to give him mind control. What I meant by mindfuck is that he messes with the victim's head much like people do to each other, but with the added twist that he knows what the victim is thinking and what it fears most. The puppets are literally made of wood, fabric, etc. No psychic powers involved there.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 am

Ah...wasn't too sure about that.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]