View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Antarax, last of the Raxans 

Post Antarax, last of the Raxans
Background:
File # D-3345
Hologram recording recovered from a crash site in Sector 44
Highly Classified

"They are coming. The Hive Ships, carrying legion after legion of these....parasites. They are coming. The Xen'Gar, parasite aliens from the outer reaches of space. They have destroyed our worlds and killed out people, while we sat there idly. We have waited for a long, waiting for this day, when we would all die for the glory of the Raxan race. But I cannot. I must leave my brethren. As I much as I want to fight, I cannot. I must take what knowledge of the Raxan race I have and flee. I must live to fight another day.

My name is Antarax and I hail from the water world of Raxia. We are a species of water demon, in our true form we are made of nothing but pure energy and water mana. We live underwater, breathe underwater, and we eat underwater. But we do posses a special ability, the ability to "take over" a body for our own use. It is because of this that we are a advanced specie and we have colonized the solar system. Because the Raxan race is all male, we must plant our seeds into females of other humanoid race. They will then give birth to our children through eggs. And because we in our true form do not have any defined shape, we must use another body to help us reproduce. We developed our own culture and empire. We were happy and our children were happy. We thought we would rule the galaxy for a thousand years.

Then they came. In their Hive Ships millions of these parasites landed. World after world fell, until only Raxia remains. As my brethren prepares their final stand against the Xen'Gar, I must leave the planet, the Council understands the importance of my mission. This is where I must stop the recording. If this hologram is ever found, you know my story. I must go now, before it is too late. I wish my brothers fighting good luck."

-Antarax

Name: Antarax
Race: Raxan
Place of Birth: Raxia, Orion Arm of the Milky Way
Height:
True form - In his true form, Antarax has no defined height, as he is made up of only blue mana and energy. He forms a ball of those substances that tends to be around 15 feet, but it is variable.
Humanoid form - The current humanoid specie possessed by Antarax (he uses it mostly) stands at around 9 feet tall.
Weight:
True form - In his true form, Antarax has no defined weight.
Humanoid form - The current humanoid specie possessed by Antarax weighs around 160 pounds.
Eye color:
True form - Green
Humanoid form - Blue
Skin Color: In his true form he has no skin. In his humanoid form his skin is grey.
Skin Texture: His skin is rough and scaly. Veins and muscle are shown.
Hair? None
Body Build: See pictures below
Tail? None in either form.
Tail Length: N/A
Tentacles? Yes in his humanoid form. They are normally hidden inside his skin.
Number of Tentacles: 4
Cock Size: 10 inches
# of Cocks: 2, but he only tends to use one
Fighting Style:
True form - In his true form, his combat style is to dodge and throw spells at long distance. Because the way his body is shaped, he can move very fast and make himself temporarily evaporate.
Humanoid form - In his humanoid form, he fights with two energy blades that comes out of his armor. He is also skilled at hand to hand combat.
Motivation: Dark desire of lust, plant seeds into women so he can restart his race, and avenge his race by killing Xen'Gar.
Psychological Profile: Antarax is a warrior so he loves to fight, the only exception was the Battle of Raxia, when he fled. He is also cool and calculating, preferring to think out a strategy before actually doing something. Often he would stalk and watch his victims for awhile before making a move. Antarax is very dominating and loves playing mind tricks with people, whether it is for fun or to manipulating them.
Personality: Cool, calculating, and cunning. Loves to manipulate people and dominate over weak-minded beings.
Human Disguise Form? No
Clothing: In his humanoid form, he wears gold armor. See picture below.
Capabilities:
True form - Ability to use water based spells. Can cause himself to evaporate and then put himself back together again. Can do anything in water. Extremely fast.
Humanoid form - High stamina and speed, good vision, tentacles, the ability to use telekinesis (since he doesn't have a mouth, he communicates using his mind), and his armor can generate tools (blades, whips, etc.)
Weaknesses:
True form - Fire and heat, or anything related to fire and heat.
Humanoid form - Lasers and plasma can damage his skin. He is also weakened by heat.
Dislikes: Xen'Gar or any alien that resembles an insect.
History: Antarax fled from his home planet of Raxia shortly before it was overran by Xen'Gar. His ship was damaged when trying to break the blockade and he crash landed on the planet that houses Shokushu. To his delight, the island was full of females, so he began attacking them and trying to plant his seeds into them so his race can be reborn. Antarax also repaired his ship and have often made travels to other areas such as to bid on slave girls, but he makes this island his base for now.

Pictures:
True form - True Form
Humanoid form - Humanoid Form
Okay this is a picture of a Protoss. You would know what I'm talking about if you play Starcraft. This is the closet thing I can find, so don't sweat it. xD

Other: Can play with ADD too, with both his forms, whichever you choose. Because impregnation is not allowed here, Antarax will lose his ability to send ripe seeds into the girl when his ship crashed. This means he can still seed them, but the seeds will have no effect.

Last edited by Antarax on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:03 am

Post Re: Antarax, last of the Raxans
There are quite a few noticeable typos within your profile, just though you'd like to review it once more. (You've also mix and matched your photo links).

I would like to point out that there are a few inconsistencies in your profile as well. Your character fled the planet but it says he's a warrior and loves to fight, etc.

There is no pregnation allowed on campus or anywhere on the boards.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 am
Profile YIM

Yes having did this at night, there must be typos. I will edit when I have acess to a computer.

As for some of your commnets:
1. "A soldier follows orders but a warrior follows his heart."
He did what he thinks was right. He lived to fight another day.
2. I understand that impregnation is allowe, hence the. thing I posted under "Other".

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:00 pm

It is not allowed under any curcumstances. If you want to do it as a "What if" off the boards then that's fine, but none will be seen around the boards.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for telling me for the third time. :)

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:13 pm

interesting monster o.o
ill rp with you :)

Nakamura Sachi

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]