View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Never mind the boggans, here come the Sex Pixies. 

Post Never mind the boggans, here come the Sex Pixies.
Monster Bio/Profile

Name: The Shokushu Pixies. Most likely, they have a name for the group in their own language
Race: Pixie
Type: Lesser faerie.
Place of Birth: Somewhere between this plane and the next.
Gender: Mixed. This group of pixies contains both males and females, but the females seem more prominent. The males are a bit faster and stronger, and are usually scouts. The females may be a bit smarter, and have stronger magic.

Age: Varies from pixie to pixie. In places of great magic and psychic power, they are practically immortal.
Height: 7-9 inches.
Weight: Negligible.
Eye Color, Skin Color, Hair Color: Each pixie has wings, hair and eyes in shades of the same color. This is often the simplest way for outsiders to identify individual pixies.
Skin Texture: Smooth.
Hair? Thick and silk-like. Head only.

Body Build: Slender.
Tentacles? No, but using plant magic, branches, tendrils and roots may serve the same effect.

Wings? Yes. Similar to a dragonfly.
Wingspan: 9-10 inches.

Cock Size: The male pixies would like to point out that they are quite well endowed, and that no female pixie need ever go unsatisfied. That being said, the size of a pixie considered, how much can you expect?
# of Cocks: One per male.
Fighting Style: Airborne swarm, tricks, traps.
Motivation: Fun and mischief.
Psychological Profile: A wild, chaotic bunch.
Personality: The pixies do have individual personalities and names, but they usually do not share their names with outsiders. When interacting with mortals, they usually appear as a group.

The pixies do have some sort of fluid social order, rank being determined my the ability to come up with good pranks, magical prowess and sexual favors. To most outsiders, determining who, if any, is in charge at any time is a near impossible task.
The pixies seem to be primarily motivated by an endless quest for more fun. Indeed, one of the few things they fear is boredom.

The pixies have little respect for anyone, least of all humans. They do like humans, in their own way, as the butt of pranks and mischief. The pixies' idea of a prank stops short of grievous bodily harm, but may include things that others might define as sexual harassment or even rape. Nubile young ladies seem to be especially favored as targets, as the pixies find them pretty, and less dull than other 'biggies'.
The pixies do not see their own fun and games as wrong in any way. Indeed, the pixies seem to think that they actually do their victims a favor by making their lives less dull.
Sexual Oddities: They enjoy molesting people a hundred times larger than themselves. That's pretty odd.

Clothing: Usually nude, or wearing frilly, gossamer clothes.
Special Attributes: Remarkably resilient for their size. Great recuperative powers. If something does not kill a pixie outright, they will quickly recover from most damage.
Distinguishing features: Small. Have wings. You'll know them when you see them.
Behavior: Reckless, mischievous, chaotic.
Capabilities: The pixies are magical creatures. As such, they have several powers.

Their primary power is their plant magic. The pixies are bale to magically alter and control plants. They can make plants move, grow, and alter their shape. Given time, they may also produce various drugs and alchemical potions from plants, by altering their chemistry.
This is the chief survival skill of the pixies, as they use plants to make everything they need.

The pixies have some talent at creating illusions. This does not come nearly as natural to them as plant magic. As such, their illusions seem more durable when they see them to hide or alter something that is already there. When they create illusions from whole cloth, they tend not to last very long. A person with magic or psychic talent can dispel one of these illusions simply by disbelieving them. This requires that the person in question have reason to suspect what they see is fake.

The pixies do have some odd relationship to time and space, but this is not something they can consciously control. This is mainly a plot element to let as many pixies as needed appear whenever and wherever appropriate to the story.

Finally, the pixies sometimes display minor wild magics. This is usually the result of the pixies being exited or interacting with other kinds of strong, occult powers. These are short lived one time effects.

Please note that pixie magic is stronger the more of them are present. An individual pixie might come up with quite a few magic tricks, but will probably loose a magical showdown with the average demon or witch.
Weaknesses: They are quite small. Individually, they are no match for most of the denizens on the island, except maybe when it comes to speed.
Dislikes: Serious people. Serious monsters. Boredom.
History: Once upon a time in different place, betwixt and between our world and the next, there lived ancient beings of great power. These where the elves, fay and sidhe of old. Mortal would give treat these with the utmost respect, as they were wont to be both generous and cruel, according to their moods and tempers.
These days are now gone. The pixies are one of the few remnants of these times. The world of humans have grown stale, boring and unfriendly, and they have long been searching for a new home.
By happenstance, they came across one of the other magical creatures of Shokushu. Hitching a ride on a convenient ripple in time and space, they followed it here to this island.
After a short time, they learned that this was a wonderful place, where they would be allowed to make sport of young maidens and make them their playthings.
Deciding this would be their new home, they are now ready to join the fun.
Miscellaneous: There are about 20 pixies on the island, but not all of them are present at the same place at the same time.
To make distinguishing them easier, individuals will be referred to by their dominant color whenever needed.

This is my first monster. Feel free to share feedback, corrections and suggestions for improvement.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Never mind the boggans, here come the Sex Pixies.
Nice Profile. Will make for some interesting scenes to be sure :lol:. I think they could have some fun with Kanu. So if you are interested feel free to PM me.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:48 pm

It'll be interesting to see if you pull it off.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

Kanu: The pixies might just take you up on that offer :wink: In fact, I think they might be plotting something right now..

Madison: Yeah. Off course, if they don't work out in play, I'll just send them off to fairyland and come up with something with proper tentacles :D

Oh, and one thing i forgott to say: Thanks to all the people who gave me feedback in my thread in the section for roleplay discussions!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

I really like this profile you made for them, it turned out better then i thought it would and i do beleave you will be able to pull it off, i normaly dont like playing with small beings but the way you made it out, makes me wish i was a student heh, good job PiaM

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

hmm, not half bad, might just be fun if you do it right which i have faith you can O.~ feel free to call me for a lil rp

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:39 pm

PiaM. wrote:
Sexual Oddities: They enjoy molesting people a hundred times larger than themselves. That's pretty odd.

THAT is an awesome idea.

I couldn't resist imagining them molesting Thorak, just because "He is always so grumpy" hahahaha....

I will read all rps of this pixies, i know it already...

Have fun with them.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 am

Wonderful 'monster'! You really put it together nicely. I love identifying them by colours. I would have used numbers and that isn't nearly as good. I look foreward to seeing them in action.

Since you asked, I looked for errors and couldn't really find any. I do have a few irrelevent questions.

Can more than 20 show up? Can they call more friends from where ever to, say, double their number? Or did the ones who made the trip the only ones who can join in the fun?

Are you giving them a 'hive' to hang out at in between making sport of the student population?

Does one of the males sound like Mark Hamill? (Wizards reference) :)

I'd love to get in a thread with the Shokushu Pixies. Too bad I barely have time for the threads I'm in. Hopefully, we can meet in the future.

Kudos!

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 am

I lol'd. I think this is a really neat and creative way to play here, though I couldn't imagine Shai's surprise if she ever encountered said pixies. I'd be too tempted to flick 'em. <3 Great job Piam and nice artwork as well.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks for the feedback, folks!

I can imagine the sound of the pixies being swatted by Shai :lol:

Bala & Darwin: The pixies would love to play with you, now or in the future!

Bala wrote:

Can more than 20 show up? Can they call more friends from where ever to, say, double their number? Or did the ones who made the trip the only ones who can join in the fun?

Are you giving them a 'hive' to hang out at in between making sport of the student population?

Currently, only about 20 of them live on the island. They do have an odd relation to time and space, and could possibly fetch a few more if needed. Its not something I'd really tought of doing, but if it would fit some thread..

I do have a few ideas of a hive for them. Maybe I'll ad something about that later.

Bala wrote:

I really need to see that movie, don't I?

Thorak wrote:

I couldn't resist imagining them molesting Thorak, just because "He is always so grumpy" hahahaha....

Now, that's a situation that would require a little more than 20 pixies!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

You had me at the Sex Pistols reference <3!

Excellent group, they turned out even better than I expected. I'll definitely put them on my monsters-to-fuck-when-I'm-less-busy list XD

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 am
Profile WWW

PiaM. wrote:
Bala wrote:

I really need to see that movie, don't I?

You really should. I think you'd like it. In the mean time, you can watch this, and the first two minutes of this. Those pixies, caled 'fairies', are good. But they are powerful despite their diminutive size.

I hope the Shokushu Pixies enjoy their stay on the island. I'm sure that there's enough raw material here for them to avoid any long stretches of boredom.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 am

Thanks for the links, Bala! I will check those out later today.

Katya wrote:
You had me at the Sex Pistols reference <3!

Excellent group, they turned out even better than I expected. I'll definitely put them on my monsters-to-fuck-when-I'm-less-busy list XD

Just keep the pixies away from your art supplies. Paint + Pixies= Messy.

Just drop me a PM when you are less busy, and the pixies will come buzzing over.
That one goes for Bala and Katya both!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

PiaM. wrote:
Thanks for the links, Bala! I will check those out later today.

Great! You also might want to watch the last two minutes of Part 4 of 8. That's where the party meets up with the pixies-called-fairies. I could see your pixies behaving that way, until things get a little more serious (from the student's perspective anyway).

PiaM. wrote:
Just keep the pixies away from your art supplies. Paint + Pixies= Messy.

Just drop me a PM when you are less busy, and the pixies will come buzzing over.
That one goes for Bala and Katya both!

I look forward to it. I might have to have Bala walk through the woods with some water based finger paint. It might be interesting. :)

=========+=====

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Perhaps a potential alliance is in order... after all, Alucard has a sense of humor as well... ;)

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:23 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next