View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Shinigami - No longer being played - Seek out Terasmus 

Post Shinigami - No longer being played - Seek out Terasmus
Sorry...

But as a final decision. I'm not gonna be playing as Shinigami any longer. So... if you wish to roleplay with me. Then seek Terasmus out. Because... now Shinigami is *dead*.

Last edited by Shinigami on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 32 times in total.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:57 am

Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Well... I'll try my best to enjoy as much of it as I can possibly do so. So much to explore around here, y'know? I think my first call of duty would be to check out the labs.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:26 am

You do know that's Cthulhu, right? I mean...Cthulhu. THE Cthulhu. ;) Not that I'm making a criticism or anything, I'm just letting you know. :D

(Cthulhu's usually thought of as being very large. Check out this picture for a scale comparison with the men in the boat in the bottom left.)

Anyway, welcome!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:19 pm

You do know that's Cthulhu, right? I mean...Cthulhu. THE Cthulhu. ;) Not that I'm making a criticism or anything, I'm just letting you know. :D

(Cthulhu's usually thought of as being very large. Check out this picture for a scale comparison with the men in the boat in the bottom left.)

Anyway, welcome!

Yes, I know.

And he is a "spawn" of Cthulhu now. I actually went in and corrected the whole thing.

But now it's constantly in *WIP* mode as I'm furthering up his "evolution" to show his truer *inner* side of himself. And it's actually pretty darn scary. But it's something to toy with... esp. as each roleplay and each assault he performs. It furthers this *evolution* for him to show a much more sinister side.

---

For some plans in what will be coming soon to his profile and possibly to all future roleplays, check here.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]