View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Neo-Shadow 

Post Neo-Shadow
Monster Bio/Profile

Name: Neo-Shadow
Race: Hellish life form?
Type: Wraith?
Place of Birth: Unknown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: Unknown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134
Eye Color: Blood red
Skin Color: Caucasion
Skin Texture: Soft and Smooth
Hair? Short to mid neck
Hair Color: Pure black
Body Build: Athletic
Tentacles? Define Tentacle
Number of Tentacles: as many that are needed
Wings? Sort of
Cock Size: var
# of Cocks: var
Fighting Style: Unknown
Motivation: Sate his hunger and madness through the sexual energies of a woiman
Psychological Profile: Has two mind sets. The primary he acts cold and heartless seeing all as worthless beings only used for his enjoyment in one way or another. He carrys around him an aura of deadly coldness which (even those not spiritually aware) can almost feel. His eyes in that state can also petrifie an opponent with extreme terror if they feel his full intensity. The secondary is pure madness and insanity, making him the opposite of his primary and alot more...wild and rough in many ways. He can switch from one to the other easily and controls both without restraint.
Personality: see above
Sexual Oddities: none i believe
Human Disguise Form: Image
Non-Human form: A pitch black 'wraith' appearance with only visible similarities being the 3 eyes and the symbols on them.
Clothing: var
Distinguishing features: Has a third eye which seems more a tatoo then real when he wants it to be seen. His eyes have a strange symbol in them when he wants them to show.

Special Attributes: Has control over all forms of magic, can manipulate space (mainly for teleportation if he feels like being lazy), can also manipulate objects around him, and can sometimes invade peoples dreams.

Weaknesses: In his wraith form the sun cuts his true power to a cut above what he can do in his human form. In his human form his magical powers are limited becuase of humanly restrictions. The sun also makes his usual 'gas' like wraith body become more materialized so its easyier to hit.
Strengths: In the dark his powers become 5x as powerful
Likes: Girls, enjoys playing games with his prey, and if he's animal he likes being rough.
Dislikes: The sun

History:

Neo doesnt know how he was created, nor does he care why (most of the time). He just seemed to always be there, in the pits of the darkest place of a realm similar to hell but different in its entirity. His powers there were near god-like but he never ruled. He only went about for what he needed; Energy. If someone crossed him, or he needed to feed he would find the nearest victim and drain them of thier life energies to sate himself and prolong his life. During this he would also grow more powerful as he fed, which prompted him to do the forbidden: Create a portal from his realm to the humans.
Naturally he wasnt able to at his level, he was only able to open it as a way to speak to the other side rather then actually get there. After a while of experimenting he was able to control his location of which the portal would connect to. By chance he learned of Shokushu High School and felt the isolated island would do well for himself. Through his experimenting and 'looking' through the portal he was able to target a new kind of energy source he found to be foriegne, but powerful enough to sate him even as it travled from one end of the portal to the other. Spying some more he was able to find out that the women populace of the island gave out such energy and decided he'd see just how great this energy would be if he was right next to the girl in person. Thus he started studying a bit. By doing this he had been able to talk to the schools head administrator and agree'd that once he was able to travel he would not kill the students or other monsters, and would stay hidden for the most part. Thus he began his preperations to the human Realm.

(I'd like to do the actual entering of the school grounds etc in an rp so if any 'magical' student wants a go lemme know, and i hope to have fun rping here lol)

Do you fear demons and the spiritually insane?

Last edited by xNeoshadowx on Tue May 05, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 am

Post Re: Neo-Shadow
Welcome!

The Light greets the Darkness I suppose :lol:.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Tue May 05, 2009 12:26 am

lol, thanks

Tue May 05, 2009 12:35 am

Uhm, Neo, you need to edit the character if you don't mind. The powers area mainly. Keep in mind please this is SHS, Space, Time Manipulation AND ESP aren't needed. Most girls on the campus won't need to be over-killed in such a way. They aren't fighting back, this isn't that type of RP. If you want to keep your powers, limit them please.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue May 05, 2009 2:13 am

i'll get rid of time, but the space is more just teleporting from place to place faster then walking etc if thats allowed.

Dunno where you got ESP from except the dream invasion and ive read around, lots of people have some sort of telepathy they can use so i know why its not needed but it's still a useful abiltie to have.

and obviosly if im making a char i've read the forums etc i know it's not a fighting rp and my powers arnt going to be used for fighting...well much depending on who my victim is really. so i'll get rid of time but that should be good enough tbh.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm

I assume the manuplate space thing for teleportation is akin to making portals or to teleport around, right?

And just what are the limits to controlling objects? Is he able to control just one at a time, or what?

Reason I'm asking is because you've described him as being "Near god-like"

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Profile WWW

yeah portals and what not for space, and he's able to control a couple of objects depending on size shape and what he does to them (sorry i didnt explain that lol)

he was only like that in his realm which gave him lots of power (think of adding a flame to a flame the flame gets bigger etc), other then that he's about as average as any oter monster i think lol if there is an averge.

also added a lil bit to the history or will lol.

Tue May 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Generally anything that involves the use of the mind is drifting towards ESP. ESP isn't limited to Telepathy, or Psychic. I am pretty familiar in this field since I created several characters that is psychic gifted for...my own short stories. Being able to move things with your mind is a type of ESP.

Thank you for the update on the character.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]