View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Cryios 

Post Cryios
Name: Cryios
Sex: Male

Description: An alien with a torso that is human shaped with one large red eye at the chest, he has no arms or legs, but has several dozen tentacles sprouting from his body, the thickness and length of which he is able to control. The tentacles also are coated in a slime which acts as an aphrodesiac to humans which is absorbed through the skin. He communicates telepathically, and does not hear, or speak in any other way, he is able to pick up the full emotions and thoughts any being is having. He is aquatic, but is able to leave the water and travel on land for up to two hours. His skin is thick and rubbery, but his eye is protected by a transparent scale that is extremely strong. His species are all male, using their tentacles to impregnate females of other species in order to reproduce, the mothers give no genetic controbution to the children, who are perfect clones of their fathers.

History: Cryios was taken from his home planet by ADD agents, who captured him and took him to their headquarters for study and experimentation, he escaped, and now inhabits the area around the school, eating creatures that live in the sea, and enjoying himself with the students who come near enough.

Thu May 17, 2007 11:23 pm

Welcome, and happy hunting!

Fri May 18, 2007 2:32 am
Profile YIM

thank you, and, I must say, I enjoy reading some of the RP's you have been in, you could kinda call me a fan of your genius.

Fri May 18, 2007 1:56 pm

Telepathy: If a being isnot naturally telepatic, Cryios can go through their entire memories and knowledge.
Tentacles: His tentacles are also used to eat, they open at the end, and can be used to sck in or blow out any substance. (If hehas a tentacle above the water, he can use it to suck in air, and blow air out through another into a victims mouth or nose.)

Last edited by ST on Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:15 pm

Interesting. Your monster seems a lot like mine. Almost like an imitation or something...But even if it is, I don't mind. ;)

The one thing you'll need to be aware of is that impregnation is not allowed in public Shokushu RPs. So just keep that in mind. Anyway, welcome!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:59 pm

No, it isn't an imitation of yours, similarities are coincidental. (And I'll keep that in mind.)

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:03 am

welcome to the school then hope you enjoy it here ^_^

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]