View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Cassandra is back! 

Post Cassandra is back!
Name: Cassandra
Race: Formerly Human
Place of Birth: Earth
Nationality: American
Height: 8 Feet
Weight: 500 lb
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Pale
Hair? Yes
Hair Color: Blonde
Body Build: Bulky (Due to Armor)

Fighting Style: Combination (Smash and Grab, Stalk, Trapper, whatever is needed)

Motivation: The Want to cause a disturbance (usually via the rape of students/ADD agents) when insane, when lucid, She wants to go back to the trans dimension and eliminate so others may not suffer the same fate as her.

Psychological Profile: Bordering on Sociopathic, but when normal, very submissive and remorseful of what she has done in her crazed state
Sexual Oddities: Insane till the Point of release, then reverts to her pre-accident state

Human Disguise Form? Y
Human Disguise Appearance: Her ADD self, but with Red Eyes
Clothing: Power Armor (The Purest Navy Blue One could think of

Special Attributes: Super Strength, Agility Not possible for someone wearing the bulky armor, Psychic abilties

Distinguishing features: When using her psychic abilities to affect someone else, she forges a temporary link to them, where she can feel what they feel.

Behavior: Is Driven by a need to cause havoc, but also wishes to rape others as thru that, the psychic abilities become stronger
Capabilities: Limited Psychic Abilities: The Ability to psychically stun her prey, The Ability to create small things out of pure trans-dimensional energy (Small things to her, up to roughly 4 feet tall and 250 lbs), and the ability to shroud herself in energy, either disguising herself or completely disappearing.

Weaknesses: Brief Moments of Lucidity, where she remembers the hero she wanted to become before the accident.

History: Cassandra Used to be an ADD Agent, she used to have a life. She had grown up in a city full of superheros, and had wanted to defend the world against the evil that inhabits it. But On the way back from a mission, she was sucked into some sort of trans-dimension. It twisted and warped her to the point of insanity, as she was there for what seemed to her, to be eons. The unstable energies of that dimension fused her into her ADD armor, now no longer even recognizable to what it once was. It makes her tower up to 8 feet tall, and increases her weight to a gargantuan 500 pounds. On top of all of that, when the energies went into her head to drive her insane, they also gave her limited psychic abilities, and Now, cast back into the material universe, Cassandra is driven by two needs, one to increase her powers through havoc and therefore rule this dimension and turn it into another trans dimension, and also to destroy herself and the other dimension before this fate can befall someone else.

Miscellaneous:
I wanted to take Cassandra down a darker road, but lost the site before i could do so, here is my chance.

I was thinking a combination of ADD Agent/Space Marine/Psyker (yes i know its a warhammer term) Visually. Psychologically I wanted to play her as a Two-Face type character, but one whose Insane moments were much...much worse.

Sorry for the wall of text, first time trying a monster

http://classic.battle.net/images/broodw ... icprev.jpg
Thats Roughly what i was looking for, Colors and such are off, and she doesnt have the medical gear, just the suit of armor

Old Cassandra (now disguise form)

Thu May 14, 2009 7:52 am

Post Re: Cassandra is back!
Interesting profile. She play on the campus?

Thu May 14, 2009 8:11 am

Welcome back Cassandra, long time since i saw you but its good to see you again.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu May 14, 2009 8:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Does the ADD have a logo/symbol they like to use?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]