View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Boazar 

Post Boazar
Name: Boazar
Species: Yuan-ti/Blue Dragon Hybrid
Appearance; Boazar has mostly the features of a male yuan-ti which has a slightly rounded face, a reptilian snout and a broad forehead with scaly ridges seen sprouting around his head, and has a humanoid shape. But while normal yuan-ti's scales are green, his was intermixed with blue due to his dragon heritage. His body is lean, yet robust, with said scales covering his body' much like a cross between a snake and a crocodile.
His eyes are of a yellow color, with slitted pupils common to reptiles.

He is able to cast spells as well, and has the lightning breath typical of a blue dragon. as well as the ability to produce some sort of liquid that he spits at his prey, which seeps into her skin and makes the person very sensitive to touch, therefore making his victim easily aroused.

He is also able to project a minor form of dragon fear, which usually immobilizes his prey. His cum also contains an aphrodisiac, and when ingested or inserted into a woman, makes her abandon her inhibitions and makes her more wanton and receptive to his 'ministrations'.

He is not totally evil, instead relishing in the pain and suffering of others for his own amusement, as well as the chance to enjoy the young nublie flesh of human females that he is sure tp encounter in the school.

Last edited by Heinel2183 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the campus! Your character looks all right, except that I'm not sure everyone knows what a yuan-ti is. ;) I think it'd be best if you just described your character "from the ground up", you know. You might even end up with someone unique, rather than just based on D&D creatures.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Yaun-ti are basically humanoid snakes. Usually evil.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:37 am
Profile WWW

*huggles* Madison... good to see that you are still here!

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:41 am
Profile YIM

Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:07 am
Profile WWW

Obviously our new monster knows you from somewhere, Madison. ;)

And sure, I know what yuan-ti are, and you know what yuan-ti are, and Madison knows what yuan-ti are...but does EVERYONE? :P

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:57 pm

*sigh* All right.. let me explain then. Im taking this from the Yuan-ti entry from the book I have.

The Yuan-ti are descended from humans whose bloodlines have been mingled with those of snakes.Their evilness, cunning and ruthlessness are legendary. Yuan-ti constantly scheme to advance their own dark agendas. They are calculating and suave enough to form alliances with other evil creatures when necessary, but they always put their own interests first. All Yuan-ti possess some snakelike features, and many have snake body parts.

Having said all these, my character is a blue dragon hybrid, so he's not totally evil. After all, amongst all the chromatic dragons, blues are the most honorable and noble... in a way.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:51 am
Profile YIM

We'll let the Wiki Sage explain things about Yuan-ti.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 am
Profile WWW

Let me just explain my misgivings...If you have your character and you say "Oh, he's a yuan-ti/blue dragon hybrid", that's good, but...What might happen is that you come up with an interesting change or refinement to your character. But then you might think, "Oh, I can't do that, a yuan-ti/blue dragon could never do that". But, if you allow yourself to "think outside the box", you could maybe be more creative.

Creativity is a balance between being too restricted and too unrestricted.

Of course, all this is only my personal opinion. It's not my opinion as a moderator. If you disagree with me, you can ignore everything I'm saying. :P The only thing I really wanted you to do was expand the description of your monster, which you did, so that's fine. :D

--Jason Carter

Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Aditional Info: Due to movement constraints, he is able to morph himself into a snake of different species, and when necessary, he can turn to vapor.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]